Take that, Nate Silver!

That seems to be a consistent claim of yours. Maybe you can share a link to that post.

Since the information I posted is easily verifiable by going to both sites, you can figure it out quite easily if you've been using the internet for a few years.

So you got nothing, huh?

I figured as much...

From the poster that never backs up anything he claims...

Here you go though you fucking stooge.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

For the next one you'll have to do a little more work. You'll have to go to state by state projections on the right side and find Ohio from the drop down. Then you'll have to click "more" to see all the polls Silver uses.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

I'll keep waiting for you to back up any of your claims. I doubt you ever will.

How does that back up your claim?

Show your math, fuckstain....

nate-remaincalm.jpg

So you got nothing, huh?

I figured as much...

From the poster that never backs up anything he claims...

Here you go though you fucking stooge.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

For the next one you'll have to do a little more work. You'll have to go to state by state projections on the right side and find Ohio from the drop down. Then you'll have to click "more" to see all the polls Silver uses.

I'll keep waiting for you to back up any of your claims. I doubt you ever will.

How does that back up your claim?

Show your math, fuckstain....

Math? What the fuck are you talking about. Since you didn't check either out, you'd easily see there are more polls listed on Silver's site than RCP. I don't expect you to look because you'd see your initial claim is wrong and then you'd have to admit you made it up. It is what I expect of you at this point.

The beauty of Nate's model is he can just point to it and say "Hey. i told you there was a 25% chance Romney could win."

I love the Nate Silver Security Blanket wearers...:lol:

BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!

It is getting worse for Obama here at Five-30-Ate *"Model".....another of our math, science, bias, and opinion factors has come in!!

REDSKINS LOSE AT HOME

This exciting new development, combined with Romney's narrow win in the "Family Circle" Cookie recipe contest earlier today, and Romney's slight edge in the "Height" dept., along with the preponderance of other data and polling; points strongly to a decisive Romney win. The Five-30-Ate "Model" officially projects that Romney has an 89.7% chance of being the next POTUS. Take that Nate Silver!!! 89.7% !!!

*The Five-30-Ate "Model" aggregates poll data then assigns a weight to them based upon confirmation bias, opinion, and plain whimsy. We then factor in various superstitions, oddball coincidences, and assorted silliness to arrive at a number that makes the greatest number of Non-NY Times readers applaud with joy.

Well well well. I added this piece of data to my "Five-30-Ate" analysis (my very own "poll aggregation" site) and it is the final piece of "science" that puts Mitt way over the top - It now appears that Romney has an 84.9% chance of winning the electoral college and popular vote. Once I get the data from the Pizza Hut and Dunkin Donuts coffee cup surveys, the analysis will be complete, but at this point, it's really over. Obama will be unemployed soon....

Since election day was standardized in 1845 there have been 6 presidential elections held on November 6th and Republicans have won all six.

1860 - Abraham Lincoln over Stephen Douglas
1888 - Benjamin Harrison over incumbent Grover Cleveland
1900 - William McKinley over William Jennings Bryan
1928 - Herbert Hoover over Al Smith
1956 - Dwight Eisenhower over Adlai Stevenson
1984 - Ronald Reagan over Walter Mondale
2012- Mitt Romney over Obama

Obviously that is just a scientific as Nate's "analysis" - which is to say it is non-scientific.

Republicans Have Won Every November 6th Presidential Election Since 1860

Right on time:

From Matthew Dowd, Republican political strategist, today on "This Week":

6. Dowd identifies three signs a campaign is losing

DOWD: …every time you feel a losing campaign, these three things happen. The first thing happens is, don’t believe — the public polls are wrong. That’s the first sign of a campaign that’s about to lose. The second thing, we’re going to change the nature of the electorate, and you’re not seeing it reflected in the polls. And the third thing is, the only poll that counts is Election Day. When you hear those things, you know you’re about to lose.

ABCNews.com - Breaking News, Latest News & Top Video News - ABC News

Well well well. I added this piece of data to my "Five-30-Ate" analysis (my very own "poll aggregation" site) and it is the final piece of "science" that puts Mitt way over the top - It now appears that Romney has an 84.9% chance of winning the electoral college and popular vote. Once I get the data from the Pizza Hut and Dunkin Donuts coffee cup surveys, the analysis will be complete, but at this point, it's really over. Obama will be unemployed soon....

Since election day was standardized in 1845 there have been 6 presidential elections held on November 6th and Republicans have won all six.

Obviously that is just a scientific as Nate's "analysis" - which is to say it is non-scientific.

Right on time:

DOWD: …every time you feel a losing campaign, these three things happen. The first thing happens is, don’t believe — the public polls are wrong. That’s the first sign of a campaign that’s about to lose. The second thing, we’re going to change the nature of the electorate, and you’re not seeing it reflected in the polls. And the third thing is, the only poll that counts is Election Day. When you hear those things, you know you’re about to lose.

Nig you'll be bitched slapped Tuesday.

Right on time:

I've repeatedly told you, my name is not Nigel. As to the bitch slapping. Hahahahaha.

Right on time:

I've repeatedly told you, my name is not Nigel. As to the bitch slapping. Hahahahaha.

So many whites...so little time, eh nig?

Redskins rule is now a a HUGE factor

the rule; If they win the last home game before the election the incumbent wins, if not, we have a new Pres.

Redskins lost.

This rule has come true 17 out of 18 times.

Now that's some reel scians there boys

BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!

It is getting worse for Obama here at Five-30-Ate *"Model".....another of our math, science, bias, and opinion factors has come in!!

REDSKINS LOSE AT HOME

This exciting new development, combined with Romney's narrow win in the "Family Circle" Cookie recipe contest earlier today, and Romney's slight edge in the "Height" dept., along with the preponderance of other data and polling; points strongly to a decisive Romney win. The Five-30-Ate "Model" officially projects that Romney has an 89.7% chance of being the next POTUS. Take that Nate Silver!!! 89.7% !!!

*The Five-30-Ate "Model" aggregates poll data then assigns a weight to them based upon confirmation bias, opinion, and plain whimsy. We then factor in various superstitions, oddball coincidences, and assorted silliness to arrive at a number that makes the greatest number of Non-NY Times readers applaud with joy.

:clap2:

Amazed said:
Your dishonesty lies in the fact that you only tout the map that "proves" your contention that Obama is "cruising".....RCP has it 206-191-----a bigger lead for Obama...but Nate is your hero.

Given I've been consistently posting a list of 10 poll aggregators, that's a dishonest thing for you to say. I've done the precise opposite of only quoting one guy, yet you accuse me of only quoting one guy.

I've posted my list of poll aggregators several times. No need to post it again until tomorrow, when new data is factored in. They all show Obama ahead. Some more so than Nate Silver, some less. That makes all the NateHate here look bizarre. Why single out Nate Silver for hating, given he's one of many saying the same thing?

and you've consistently NOT looked behind the polling data. :badgrin:

Chances of election President Obama 85.5% Governor Romney 14.5%

Chances of election President Obama 64% Governor Romney 36%

Intrade - Home

President Obama 290 Governor Romney 248

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Well, if Romney wins this one, there will be a bunch of people with egg on their face.

Nate changed his tune today... It's only 85% if the popular vote is 0bama +1... If it's Romney +1 the odds are 30%....

Psssst.... It's not gonna be 0bama +1 on the popular vote...

Forum List

Back