Take that, Nate Silver!

Nate has the hard EV count at 185-180.....why won't any of you Lefty's acknowledge that?

Of course we acknowledge it. What's the point? We understand statistics, so we understand what the leaners mean, how it would be dishonest and misleading to not take them into account.

Your dishonesty lies in the fact that you only tout the map that "proves" your contention that Obama is "cruising".....RCP has it 206-191-----a bigger lead for Obama...but Nate is your hero.

Well, it seems that the majority of polls are pointing to a second term for the President, by a margin of 15 to 60 electorial votes. Going to be interesting to see how accurate they are. I will still go with my early estimate of 300+ electorial votes for Obama, but a weak +.

Amazed said:
Your dishonesty lies in the fact that you only tout the map that "proves" your contention that Obama is "cruising".....RCP has it 206-191-----a bigger lead for Obama...but Nate is your hero.

Given I've been consistently posting a list of 10 poll aggregators, that's a dishonest thing for you to say. I've done the precise opposite of only quoting one guy, yet you accuse me of only quoting one guy.

I've posted my list of poll aggregators several times. No need to post it again until tomorrow, when new data is factored in. They all show Obama ahead. Some more so than Nate Silver, some less. That makes all the NateHate here look bizarre. Why single out Nate Silver for hating, given he's one of many saying the same thing?

Last edited:
I've posted my list of poll aggregators several times. No need to post it again until tomorrow, when new data is factored in. They all show Obama ahead. Some more so than Nate Silver, some less. That makes all the NateHate here look bizarre. Why single out Nate Silver for hating, given he's one of many saying the same thing?

I don't hate anyone, but I have pointed how you lie.

You know, you could have just admitted that you made a mistake. It wouldn't have killed you. Or you could have just kept silent.

But no, members of the conservative cult are forbidden to ever admit that they made a mistake and the liberal was right. Thus, you see things like this, the conservative choosing to elevate their their mistake into deliberate lying, all so they won't have to admit a mistake.

Well well well. I added this piece of data to my "Five-30-Ate" analysis (my very own "poll aggregation" site) and it is the final piece of "science" that puts Mitt way over the top - It now appears that Romney has an 84.9% chance of winning the electoral college and popular vote. Once I get the data from the Pizza Hut and Dunkin Donuts coffee cup surveys, the analysis will be complete, but at this point, it's really over. Obama will be unemployed soon....

Since election day was standardized in 1845 there have been 6 presidential elections held on November 6th and Republicans have won all six.

1860 - Abraham Lincoln over Stephen Douglas
1888 - Benjamin Harrison over incumbent Grover Cleveland
1900 - William McKinley over William Jennings Bryan
1928 - Herbert Hoover over Al Smith
1956 - Dwight Eisenhower over Adlai Stevenson
1984 - Ronald Reagan over Walter Mondale
2012- Mitt Romney over Obama

Obviously that is just a scientific as Nate's "analysis" - which is to say it is non-scientific.

Republicans Have Won Every November 6th Presidential Election Since 1860

Inane, thy name is Zander.

Why single out Nate to shove your head up his ass, when the RCP numbers, which are now trending the other way, have been the coin of the realm for the last several months?

What is it with your fixation with Nate Silver? There's a reason I post 10 different poll aggregators, that reason being, unlike you, I'm not obsessed with Nate Silver. I do, however, find your obsession with him to be bizarre.

Don't answer that....We already know you're banging up the Kool-Aid.

Given how firmly your mouth is affixed to the Republican rectum, you're in no position to be screaming how others are partisans. Mainly because you're all muffled, being that your mouth is so firmly affixed to the Republican rectum.

You know, you could have just admitted that you made a mistake. It wouldn't have killed you. Or you could have just kept silent.

But no, members of the conservative cult are forbidden to ever admit that they made a mistake and the liberal was right. Thus, you see things like this, the conservative choosing to elevate their their mistake into deliberate lying, all so they won't have to admit a mistake.

LOL, sorry kid, no mistake.

If you knew what the hard count was and chose to post the wish list you lied.

Its just that simple...but then you are just a hack.

Why single out Nate to shove your head up his ass, when the RCP numbers, which are now trending the other way, have been the coin of the realm for the last several months?

What is it with your fixation with Nate Silver?
I'm not fixated on him...But the leftloons like you who needed someone else to whisper sweet nothing polls in their ears after RCP started trending Romney's direction are...

images

Well well well. I added this piece of data to my "Five-30-Ate" analysis (my very own "poll aggregation" site) and it is the final piece of "science" that puts Mitt way over the top - It now appears that Romney has an 84.9% chance of winning the electoral college and popular vote. Once I get the data from the Pizza Hut and Dunkin Donuts coffee cup surveys, the analysis will be complete, but at this point, it's really over. Obama will be unemployed soon....

Since election day was standardized in 1845 there have been 6 presidential elections held on November 6th and Republicans have won all six.

Obviously that is just a scientific as Nate's "analysis" - which is to say it is non-scientific.

:lol::badgrin::badgrin::lol::lol::lol::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::badgrin::badgrin::lol::lol::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::D:D:D:tongue::tongue::lol::lol::badgrin::badgrin:

the aggregate of a bunch of wrong polls is a wrong aggregate. But keep pointing to the polls on Nov 7 if you want.

Ya mean 20 times wrong is wrong?

And the average of 20 times wrong is still wrong?

Nate Silver is a hack. I don't care if he called 49 of 50 states right in 08. That was the easiest race to call, I've ever seen. And I never looked into it, but I bet the one state he lost was Missouri b/c he was desperately hoping for Obama there.

Why do you say Silver is non-scientific?

Forum List

Back