Take it From an Anonymous Racist: Republican/Conservative = Racist

And there's nothing wrong with that.

Truth is, all the "conservative" issues, to a one, mask a hostility to non-whites that's almost always justified.

They don't like welfare not because it's wrong per se -- because they don't like illegal aliens getting it.

They don't like crime not because it's so awful per se -- because it's blacks doing it.

Etc. ad nauseum.

I've been a Republican for decades, a conservative as long. A "pro-white" or, though I loathe the term, "racist" for a few years. (Don't consider myself a bad guy, just honest). I know.

In your "confession" you claim to be a Republican and a conservative, yet you use the term "they" when describing your supposed motives. Pretending for the moment that you are what you claim, please explain why you like welfare (other than illegal aliens getting it) and why you like crime (when blacks are not doing it).

Sure.

A white grandmother in Minnesota gets some kind of public support, I say "fine."

A black mother on drugs in inner-city Camden gets it, I say "bullshit."

I want good stuff for my race, not for the rest. Whites can take care of their own. When whites are lazy, we can pressure them. When blacks are lazy, we can't... that's "racist". Fuck that whole system.

On crime, a white society wouldn't be sticking a guy who peddles cocaine in jail for 30 years. We do that to blacks/Hispanics because we just don't LIKE their asses, and we don't like seeing them make a ton of money tax-free.

The drug laws are a very easy way to get a ton of non-whites into prison for incredibly long periods of time. Non-whites are just stupid enough to keep doing it, so we "win" that war. But who cares? I'd be happier to let non-whites drug themselves to death, selling and consuming, in a society separate from ours. Deal.

Last edited:
White republicans just have a far different culture and belief system than blacks, Hispanics, etc.

Of course we're going to disagree and argue against each other.

Hey, white Democrats, too... white Democrats think "the environment" is a big deal, I'll give you a hundred bucks if you can find a black or Hispanic who does. White Democrats love the gays, blacks and Hispanics sure don't. White Democrats love latte, Volvos, skiing... blacks and Hispanics say "nope."

Forum List

Back