Advice From Liberals To Conservatives

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
May not be worth reading. Just an idea.

Seems to me that the conservatives should be focusing on where we go from here, via their own ideology and perhaps activism at the grassroots level.

Too many are wasting time and effort with the Jakeys and Jilians.
Don't let them push your buttons.

None of their advice is in your interests. By definition, liberals are liberals.

Seems to me that the conservatives should be focusing on where we go from here, via their own ideology and perhaps activism at the grassroots level.

None of their advice is in your interests. By definition, liberals are liberals.

Indeed, which is why the democrats successfully marginalized them some 20 years ago.

Past time for the GOP to do the same with social conservatives and Christian fundamentalists.

That's what is wrong with you radical right wing nutcases. You think you are some kind of gods that do nothing but make everything rainbows and unicorns, and everyone else is the most hated enemy in the world, when in actuality the GOP trash are hell bent on destroying the nation, and their brainwashed minions believe everything their masters tell them.

I agree. Liberals telling conservatives how to succeed is kind of a joke.

My advice(I lean conservative but stay without a party by choice) is to nurture and support local conservative political talent. I find that works best for me. At the national level I would hope the GOP would find its direction and leadership. Good leadership is so needed and honestly the last two nominees were no barn burners.

I would be curious as to what GOPers AT USMB are seeking from their own party. Where do you want to see the focus? What are the GOP strengths and weaknesses.

Both parties should do some serious introspection imo because I am not sure people are too proud to claim or seek membership in either party.

Last edited:

I agree. Liberals telling conservatives how to succeed is kind of a joke.

My advice(I lean conservative but stay without a party by choice) is to nurture and support local conservative political talent. I find that works best for me. At the national level I would hope the GOP would find its direction and leadership. Good leadership is so needed and honestly the last two nominees were no barn burners.

I would be curious as to what GOPers AT USMB are seeking from their own party. Where do you want to see the focus? What are the GOP strengths and weaknesses.

Both parties should do some serious introspection imo because I am not sure people are too proud to claim or seek membership in either party.

While conservative in the main, I'm not a traditional conservative. Those, including Jillian, know that.

Personally I've gone pretty radical on where I think conservative legislators should move, Vodkapundit » An Open Letter to the GOP Leadership

basically, giving Obama and the democrats all they ask for. The only caveat being they should explain why they think bad, if they do, and why. Then say, 'they're following the will of the people via the 2012 electoral landslide.' 12-18 months should make clear if the liberals were right all along, and with conservative acquiescence the economy is booming. If not, they will have the election in the bag. Win/win for all of us.

We cannot continue on the divide, some policies must come forward as superior.

Stop the ability of the left to proclaim their ideas fail because of 'obstructions.' Remove the obstructions, let the ideas succeed or fail.

That's what is wrong with you radical right wing nutcases. You think you are some kind of gods that do nothing but make everything rainbows and unicorns, and everyone else is the most hated enemy in the world, when in actuality the GOP trash are hell bent on destroying the nation, and their brainwashed minions believe everything their masters tell them.

Libturds are the ones who are hell bent on destroying the nation. We are headed for $20 trillion national debt, and not a one of you gives a shit. You want more spending.

The idea that the Democrat party is going to save this country from bankruptcy doesn't pass the laugh test. They are driving us towards it and pushing down on the throttle throttle with all their might.

I do believe you have that exactly backwards........ Maybe if you ever take your blinders off you'll see.....

Liberals really have no business giving advice. Most of you here would never vote for a conservative and I would hate to see conservatism bow to modern day liberalism.

Liberals imo have little to be proud of today.

Liberals really have no business giving advice. Most of you here would never vote for a conservative and I would hate to see conservatism bow to modern day liberalism.

they keep telling us we need to change and be like them.

I would rather die than be like them.

I'm not saying to go along with them. I'm saying don't read their advice threads. We all know who's who.

When one sees this:

Fixing the GOP Part 7- The "Sister Souljah" Moment with FoxNews and Rush (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
JoeB131

part 7, no less, it might be worth skipping, no?

Indeed, which is why the democrats successfully marginalized them some 20 years ago.

Past time for the GOP to do the same with social conservatives and Christian fundamentalists.

Yeah, give up God in other words.

Blow me.

I would never embrace modern day liberalism. Nanny government.

Classical liberalism which is superior is the belief in our liberty not the belief in more government. We the people have rights apart from our government and we can create governments and destroy them. Government is simply there to protect our rights.

Forum List

Back