Tagg Romney Wanted to take a Swing at President Obama

Hehe, good kid.
Yeah....right.....it must have been his military-training kickin'-in!!

handjob.gif

Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Tagg Romney wanted to take a swing at Obama during the Debate

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.

Interesting. But apparently seeing America under attack didn't make him want to sign up to 'take a swing' at al Qaeda.

Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.

Interesting. But apparently seeing America under attack didn't make him want to sign up to 'take a swing' at al Qaeda.

well maybe Obama's daughters will

Why is this a big story? His dad is being called a liar on national television, most people in America wouldn't hesitate to stand up for their dad.

You people think it's wrong to stick up for your own dad? Thats weak.

Why is this a big story? His dad is being called a liar on national television, most people in America wouldn't hesitate to stand up for their dad.

they have to have their Faux outrage of the day..Yesterday it was binders

I would have been fascinated if he had actually done it. But it's a lot safer to say it but not do it....certainly.

That might explain why his wife can't have children...

Did anyone see where he said the reason he couldn't/wouldn't was because of Secret Service guarding our president.

Also, very Romney-like, one of his clone brothers apparently walked it back, did the usual Romney thing of "what he really meant to say ..." excuse.

Shocking that the left is making some noise about a son trying to stick up for his old man...
Well not really....

This is what the left is focused on since this President's campaign is like a Seinfeld episode
a campaign about nothing but attacking the opponent.

this thread is hilarious, they want to sic the Secret service on people who say they "wanted" to hit the Dear Leader..

I mean, my gawd..:lol:

"Sticking-up" is one thing.

A Chickenhawk, tryin' to play "bad-ass", is a little over-the-top.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFGit_tZDqs]Generation Chickenhawk: With The College Republicans - YouTube[/ame]

handjob.gif

You whine like a girl.
Do you squat when you pee?
If some guy got in your dad's grill and called him a liar I guess you'd sit there and watch it happen.
Fuckin pussy.

You are another clueless piece of .......... First I am a woman. I'm not whining but Tagg Romney is and his solution is to swing at someone (typical of that family). What a normal human being would say in response to a question like that publically when their dad is running for president would be something like "I didn't like it but I think my dad did a great job of whowing President Obama he is not a liar." That would be much more diplomatic and reasonable than what he said. I guess republicans for the most part like settling things with violence. A sign of very low intelligence.

I see nothing intelligent about anything you post....its always whiny and complaining about Republicans.

Get out of your little sewing circle and experience some life.

The Secret Service should lock him up until after the election.

Waterboard him too.

this thread is hilarious, they want to sic the Secret service on people who say they "wanted" to hit the Dear Leader..

I want the secret service to take down anyone who attacks the President of the United States.

That's your problem, you dopes don't see him as your President.

You're not Americans IMO.

it is important because this family has no decorum or manners or common sense. They would be in the wh spewing this kind of crap and setting very poor examples for young people especially. It isn't surprising that romney supporters can't see this but it is part of what is very wrong in this country! Bad news!

omg....

If you are going to go by a politicians Children, you all would of NEVER elected the Kennedy's..

you friggen two faced hypocrites

I feel the same way about most of the Kennedy's and would not vote for any of them except perhaps a few of the women most of whom have passed away by now. Some of them were pretty decent and supported or founded charities.

Shove your righteous and WRONG indignation where the sun don't shine!

Last edited:

Nah....I think it would have been ten times more hilarious if he had actually tried to do it. But, as we all know....talk is cheap.

boy do we know how talk is cheap, we have the luddy nut job wanting to slap Ann Romney in the face..Maybe they should go try it?

POTUS is not a man, it's an American institution.

If you don't get that, get the fuck outta my country.

Nah....I think it would have been ten times more hilarious if he had actually tried to do it. But, as we all know....talk is cheap.

It's easy to be brave when you're phoning it in from another location and you're nowhere even close to where the object of your comment is.

Kinda like what you see on these boards on a regular basis. Nobody knows where you live or who you really are, but they like to get all puffed up and threaten to kick their ass.

All Tagg has is bluster and bullshit. He should shut his mouth before he does the campaign even more damage.

However...............if I was within physical earshot and I heard this asshole pop off like that, I'd ask him if he'd like to have an asskicking for disrespecting the President, because as a member of the military, it's kinda my duty to defend him and this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back