Tagg Romney Wanted to take a Swing at President Obama

this thread is hilarious, they want to sic the Secret service on people who say they "wanted" to hit the Dear Leader..

I mean, my gawd..:lol:

Nah....I think it would have been ten times more hilarious if he had actually tried to do it. But, as we all know....talk is cheap.

It's easy to be brave when you're phoning it in from another location and you're nowhere even close to where the object of your comment is.

Kinda like what you see on these boards on a regular basis. Nobody knows where you live or who you really are, but they like to get all puffed up and threaten to kick their ass.

All Tagg has is bluster and bullshit. He should shut his mouth before he does the campaign even more damage.

However...............if I was within physical earshot and I heard this asshole pop off like that, I'd ask him if he'd like to have an asskicking for disrespecting the President, because as a member of the military, it's kinda my duty to defend him and this country.

omg, frikken hilarious
I'm sure you would of done the same with Bush..
MY GAWD you liberals are insane:lol:
and maybe you should take your own advice about shutting ones mouth

Nah....I think it would have been ten times more hilarious if he had actually tried to do it. But, as we all know....talk is cheap.

It's easy to be brave when you're phoning it in from another location and you're nowhere even close to where the object of your comment is.

Kinda like what you see on these boards on a regular basis. Nobody knows where you live or who you really are, but they like to get all puffed up and threaten to kick their ass.

All Tagg has is bluster and bullshit. He should shut his mouth before he does the campaign even more damage.

However...............if I was within physical earshot and I heard this asshole pop off like that, I'd ask him if he'd like to have an asskicking for disrespecting the President, because as a member of the military, it's kinda my duty to defend him and this country.

omg, frikken hilarious

Actually, now that he's no longer POTUS, yeah....if he came to my house as a citizen (which he now is, same as me), I'd tell him he's got 30 seconds to be off my property or be forcibly removed with bruises.

omg, frikken hilarious

Actually, now that he's no longer POTUS, yeah....if he came to my house as a citizen (which he now is, same as me), I'd tell him he's got 30 seconds to be off my property or be forcibly removed with bruises.

Damn... you are a bad ass.

George W. Bush would fuckstart your face tough guy.

omg, frikken hilarious

yeah, big man that you are:rolleyes:

this thread is hilarious, they want to sic the Secret service on people who say they "wanted" to hit the Dear Leader..

I mean, my gawd..:lol:

You're a right scary dude skippy, for a douche.

Come on people. It's OK. This is white people talking about a black president. That makes it OK. The Republican Party is 90% white. Mitt Romney rich. Those two things alone make it acceptable. It's called "privileged".

Come on people. It's OK. This is white people talking about a black president. That makes it OK. The Republican Party is 90% white. Mitt Romney rich. Those two things alone make it acceptable. It's called "privileged".

lol, I hope that green eyed monster consumes you one day..and you are the biggest RACIST on this board, everyone is white and black..the hell if they ARE PEOPLE

Fat head Ed schultz is making a big stink about this tonight...
He has some Professor I believe on and guess what....
This guy feels this has a racial tone to it.....
Geez when does it NOT have some sort of racial aspect with Obama....

Obama has this country in the state of almost total financial disaster and this is what the left is focused on.

the level of disrespect with which the rabid right treats this president is disgusting.

and if you don't think there's at least some racial element to it, i think you're hiding your head in the sand.

is it the sole reason? no. the rabid right always thinks they're entitled to the white house.

You're a right scary dude skippy, for a douche.

and what part of what he says troubles you?

the level of disrespect with which the rabid right treats this president is disgusting.

and if you don't think there's at least some racial element to it, i think you're hiding your head in the sand.

is it the sole reason? no. the rabid right always thinks they're entitled to the white house.

Lefties see racism everywhere...
That's their choice.
If that's the way they want to lead their lives hating everyone.
Good for them.:clap2:

oh no you don't Jilly, what was you pet name for President Bush?
there is no more disrespect for Obama than you on left showed Bush, so don't go blowing smoke up our asses...the difference is you all can DISH it but don't like when the shoe is on the other foot

Forum List

Back