Tag, You're It...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a foul day, got shit on by someone I've bent over backwards for and helped a LOT over the past year. Everything seems bleak atm, and am feeling sorry for myself. Hoping tomorrow I feel better about people in general. I don't remember this place feeling cold last week, so maybe its just me today ... Going to find a humor thread.
This IS the MOTHERFUCKING humor thread.

Don't go all EMO on our asses.

Snap out of it bitch :slap:

Like, Agree, Inform...

great enough.

But nothing reverts back to a poster's profile page.

The old Rep function automatically linked comment to the profile page.

Now? It's a pain in the ass to seek out a profile page and leave a comment.

Can you not hyperlink the Like/Agree/Inform buttons to a profile page?

I mean, this seems basic formatting.

And to the rest of you slackers- open your profile pages to comments. Sometimes I just want to drop a note, good or bad. What the F are you avoiding? :dunno:

It's all about communication, innit?

I do miss the ability to comment with an agree/thanks. I tried to do it manually a few times, but too many people have their profiles turned off. After not being able to get through 3 times in a row to 3 different people, I just gave up. It is harder to make friends. People tend to not follow back.

Overall, I like this format better, but it is definitely harder to connect. If I had known ahead of time, I'd have sent out several requests before the conversion.
Yup. "Harder to connect".

Things now seem "sanitized".

It's like we are talking to each other, but we're not communicating.

And I'd encourage more of you to turn on Profile Page Comments.

That bitch Moonglow made a really funny post recently. But, Like/Agree/Inform didn't cut it.

So... click on the avatar, click on the Profile Page Link, leave comment that is TOTALLY un-linked to what the fuck you are referencing.

Fuck it. Like I say... we're now talking but no longer communicating.

Yup. :biggrin:

Oh fuck yeah. I love this song.

It makes me want to have Jennifer Aniston's children.

It make me want to fondle Neil Patrick Harris's anus.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back