Syria's Assad blames West for refugee crisis

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has blamed Europe's refugee crisis on Western support for "terrorists", as people fleeing his country's civil war stream towards the European Union.

Countries including the United States, Turkey and Saudi Arabia want to see Assad gone from power and have supported the opposition to his rule during the four-year-old war, including some of the armed groups fighting him.

Assad said Turkish support had been crucial to the growth of two of the biggest insurgent groups in Syria, Islamic State and the al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front, and aerial bombing by a U.S.-led coalition had failed to stop Islamic State. Turkey denies the accusation.

Assad fired on protesters. He killed thousands and used chemical weapons before the west got involved.
Refugees were already streaming into turkey.
Assad blames the west?

Assad fired on protesters. He killed thousands and used chemical weapons before the west got involved.
Assad blames the west?

No doubt every dictator will find a way to blame others for what they themselves could have avoided. As you can see, the Little Shit still thinks his hero is an angel. I wonder what he will say if the investigation into who is responsible for using chemicals in the barrels bombs finds out that it was his hero. Will he be calling that a lie too.?

Assad blames the west?

No doubt every dictator will find a way to blame others for what they themselves could have avoided. As you can see, the Little Shit still thinks his hero is an angel. I wonder what he will say if the investigation into who is responsible for using chemicals in the barrels bombs finds out that it was his hero. Will he be calling that a lie too.?
You better go to hell alongside your terrorists. Maybe you can offer yourself as virgin.

Every time one of these strongman dictators is removed, the religious nutjobs take over and make matters worse.

You watch........Assad will eventually meet the same fate as Gaddafi, Saddam, and Mussolini. ....... :cool:
I don´t think so. I rather think hell will be closed due to Sunni overflow.
Keep dreaming.......Assad is toast. ...... :thup:
It is you who is dreaming. Dreaming of Sunni Caliphate. Unfortunately for you, the vast majority of the Sunnis don´t share your dreams. They confirmed the leadership of President Assad in the 2014 elections, instead.

It is you who is dreaming. Dreaming of Sunni Caliphate. Unfortunately for you, the vast majority of the Sunnis don´t share your dreams. They confirmed the leadership of President Assad in the 2014 elections, instead.
I'm sure Assad won the rigged elections with loaded guns pointed at the voters by the army to make sure the people voted correctly. ....... :cool:

I'm sure Assad won the rigged elections with loaded guns pointed at the voters by the army to make sure the people voted correctly. ....... :cool:
Not even the loaded guns of the terrorists could prevent the people from traveling to government held areas to cast their votes for President Assad.
The Islamic Front, btw, was the only group that announced to not to interrupt the election process with terror attacks.

alalam_635364438337809426_25f_4x3.jpg

"At least 39 people were killed and more than 300 wounded when a mortar launched by Syrian rebels struck an election campaign tent packed with supporters of President Bashar al-Assad, Syrian media reported Friday.

The shelling underscored deep fears in government strongholds that rebels will escalate attacks in an attempt to disrupt an election set for June 3."
Assad campaign rally hit by Syrian rebel mortar, 39 killed

Last edited:
Got to blame someone. Might as well be us. We have broad shoulders, unfortunately.

Forum List

Back