Syrian Video Shows Rebels Throwing Bodies Off Roof...

Armed wing of the Opposition stormed a post-office in a district in Aleppo (heavy fighting there).
Workers who refused to leave the post-station were classified as regime-supporters and were executed.
Those who didn't refuse were not executed.
MIDEAST - Syrian opposition massacre caught on recorded footage

Reports conflict over who was killed. Some say it was government snipers, others say postal workers.

From the OP link:

A Syrian media activist and member of the Al-Bab Coordinating Committee said via Skype that the incident occurred about three weeks ago as rebels battled government forces for control of the city.

"There were snipers on the roof of the post office," said the activist, who asked to be identified as Barry for security's sake. "Several of them surrendered and left the building. Five remained, killing at least seven fighters.

"There was a lot of anger," he said. "Finally the rebels managed to storm the post office and threw explosive devices and the five snipers were killed. Then the rebels threw the bodies from the roof."

Your Tax Dollars at work. And the News gets even better. Many of these lunatics are with Al Qaeda. Cool, huh?

Warning Graphic Image
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/08/13/1226449/650413-syria-conflict.jpg

A graphic video widely circulated online among Syrians on Sunday purported to show rebels throwing the bodies of slain government soldiers from the roof of a post office in the northeastern city of Al-Bab.

The video shows a crowd gathered in front of the post office as a voice shouts, "The heroes of Al-Bab." At least two bodies are lying in front of the building. The video shows three bodies being thrown from the roof of the building before a crowd surrounds the corpses and gunshots are heard.

Both sides of the conflict in Syria have been accused of human rights violations. The latest video drew quick condemnation from Syrians who argued that the rebels should not emulate the brutality of President Bashar Assad's forces.

Syrians circulated the video via Facebook and Twitter, adding critical comments.

One activist, known on Twitter as @KareemLailah, posted this reference to the rebel Free Syrian Army: "FSA throwing security forces from the post building in Bab city in #Aleppo is a big shame & must be widely condemned. #Syria."

Another activist known as @Rafif Jouejati on Twitter, wrote: "No amount of torture & barbarism will bring back our dead, and heinous acts only make us JUST LIKE THE REGIME if we accept them. #Syria"...

Read More:
Syrian video said to show rebels throwing bodies off roof - latimes.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

And THIS is an American problem and in the "politics" forum because????

War's a bitch...foreign wars are somebody elses bitch.

OP what do you suggest they do with the bodies of dead people while trying to occupy taken ground?

bury them on the roo.....oh wait?

Not my business. I just don't want my Tax Dollars used to fund & support despicable cretins like this.

you dont get to deside.

Now do you think the Americans fighting the british ever threw a british soldiers body in out of their way?

I guess we did not get a live video of the Theatre shooting in the good ol USA?

We do have videos from Abu Grabass though.

The fight is between Sunni Al Qaeda inspired Terrorist Radical Muslims (Rebels) and Shia/Alawite Iranian Terrorist/Corrupt/Theocratic Muslims!

Best we can hope for is both sides losing! Neither are good for the world and neither bring about anything good. Similar to Libya (the rebels are theocrats pushing Sharia law)!

Your Tax Dollars at work. And the News gets even better. Many of these lunatics are with Al Qaeda. Cool, huh?

Warning Graphic Image
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/08/13/1226449/650413-syria-conflict.jpg

A graphic video widely circulated online among Syrians on Sunday purported to show rebels throwing the bodies of slain government soldiers from the roof of a post office in the northeastern city of Al-Bab.

The video shows a crowd gathered in front of the post office as a voice shouts, "The heroes of Al-Bab." At least two bodies are lying in front of the building. The video shows three bodies being thrown from the roof of the building before a crowd surrounds the corpses and gunshots are heard.

Both sides of the conflict in Syria have been accused of human rights violations. The latest video drew quick condemnation from Syrians who argued that the rebels should not emulate the brutality of President Bashar Assad's forces.

Syrians circulated the video via Facebook and Twitter, adding critical comments.

One activist, known on Twitter as @KareemLailah, posted this reference to the rebel Free Syrian Army: "FSA throwing security forces from the post building in Bab city in #Aleppo is a big shame & must be widely condemned. #Syria."

Another activist known as @Rafif Jouejati on Twitter, wrote: "No amount of torture & barbarism will bring back our dead, and heinous acts only make us JUST LIKE THE REGIME if we accept them. #Syria"...

Read More:
Syrian video said to show rebels throwing bodies off roof - latimes.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Bad news and bad move by the Administration. We need to stop having these entangling alliances and mind Our own business.

Yet another Foreign Civil War we shouldn't be choosing sides in.

What a waste of Taxpayer Dollars. Expect much Blowback on this one.

It's not a "civil war". Most so called "rebels" are recruited from OUTSIDE of Syria (including Europe) + US, French, UK special forces + CIA guiding hand...

Your "Taxpayer Dollars" are going to where your elites need them the most. Money well spent, as far as the elites are concern.

Is this the Al Qaida we supported in Libya and Egypt or the Al Qaida we're fighting in the War on Terror? :confused:

You know I saw reports that the DHS is expecting The American TEA Party to link up with Al Qaida here in the US and attack Gov't buildings! Can you imagine that? There is no bigger Al Qaida hating group in the US but we're expected to believe that they would partner with them! No f*ckin' way! :mad:

I mean, who would believe that? Oh yeah, most Liberals would.

This is exactly what Assad did in Syria. He explained his attacks on the Syrian people by claiming that the Syrians had partnered with the terrorists.

Where and when did he do that???!!!

I mean, not when did Western propaganda merchants threw in this lame crud; but when did ASSAD do/said such a thing?!

Bad news and bad move by the Administration. We need to stop having these entangling alliances and mind Our own business.

You still don't get it?

It IS your business!!!!!!!

"...The defeat and collapse of the Soviet Union was the final step in the rapid ascendance of a Western Hemisphere power, the United States, as the sole and, indeed, the first truly global power...

A possible challenge to American primacy from Islamic fundamentalism could be part of the problem in this unstable region. By exploiting religious hostility to the American way of life and taking advantage of the Arab-Israeli conflict, Islamic fundamentalism could undermine several pro-Western Middle Eastern governments and eventually jeopardize American regional interests, especially in the Persian Gulf. However, without political cohesion and in the absence of a single genuinely powerful Islamic state, a challenge from Islamic fundamentalism would lack a geopolitical core and would thus be more likely to express itself through diffuse violence..."

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...-YDYAw&usg=AFQjCNEMElFMcSG4MRlpJxNlo0evOh3Few

That's what US does: using different groups of Islamic militants, US facilitates a SPREAD of VIOLENCE, making sure no challenger to US supremacy can emerge!

Last edited:
Is this the Al Qaida we supported in Libya and Egypt or the Al Qaida we're fighting in the War on Terror? :confused:

You know I saw reports that the DHS is expecting The American TEA Party to link up with Al Qaida here in the US and attack Gov't buildings! Can you imagine that? There is no bigger Al Qaida hating group in the US but we're expected to believe that they would partner with them! No f*ckin' way! :mad:

I mean, who would believe that? Oh yeah, most Liberals would.

This is exactly what Assad did in Syria. He explained his attacks on the Syrian people by claiming that the Syrians had partnered with the terrorists.

Where and when did he do that???!!!

I mean, not when did Western propaganda merchants threw in this lame crud; but when did ASSAD do/said such a thing?!

Syria is where the headquarters for Hamas and Hezbollah are located you stupid cock sucker, Assad did give safe haven to terrorists. I'm not even going to mention the people that came through Syria to go to Iraq to become suicide bombers.:eusa_hand:

High_Gravity

I noted you replied to my post, but I did not read your reply because you forgot the correct "smiley" to indicate that your attack of Tourette's has subsided.
Let me remind you the correct sign for you to include if you would like me to resume reading your dribble -- ":salute:

High_Gravity

I noted you replied to my post, but I did not read your reply because you forgot the correct "smiley" to indicate that your attack of Tourette's has subsided.
Let me remind you the correct sign for you to include if you would like me to resume reading your dribble -- ":salute:

Go fuck yourself you useless gash.:eusa_hand:

High_Gravity

"reading your dribble?" Now that is hilarious. :lol:

High_Gravity

"reading your dribble?" Now that is hilarious. :lol:

Shes a moron though, no clue about what the fuck she is blathering about.

Forum List

Back