Ofiicial: Obama hands Egypt to Islamo Facists

you know we don't control who egyptians elect, right?

We handed the REGION to Islamic totalitarians when Bush II kissed the future Saudi King. Why pretend, Bush refused to fight al Qeada, the secular Hussein was his PERSONAL enemy.

We handed the REGION to Islamic totalitarians when Bush II kissed the future Saudi King. Why pretend, Bush refused to fight al Qeada, the secular Hussein was his PERSONAL enemy.

George Bush... Still running things three and a half years after leaving office.:clap2:

The two enerals were released because of the incursion by the military into gaza by the military to capture militants that killed 16 Egyptian border guards.
the military indiscriminately killed civilians but never caught the killers they were after.

It's official__ Obama has given those islamo facists, the Muslim Devilhood Egypt.

Morsi Fires Top Defense Brass - Middle East - News - Israel National News

You just hate democracy

Are you trolling or are you just this weak minded? Because I've seen you make some reasonable posts. But it seems like you're about 70 to 30; trolling to reasonable. Egypt has stifled and prosecuted pro democracy groups dude. They have also oppressed the non Muslim Brotherhood factions. If you don't have that basis of knowledge then I really have no desire to have a discussion with you.

yes you seem to be a deep thinker yet you are not. What a democratically govt. does is it's business.
if you don't like it then to bad.

yes you seem to be a deep thinker yet you are not. What a democratically govt. does is it's business.
if you don't like it then to bad.

So you elect a government and you should have no expectations for rights and liberties? Wow, I see I mis-underestimated your under-intelligence. Keep up your mindless support for Obama then if that's your attitude.

The people elected a pro Islamic hardline cause that is what the majority wanted, Obama has nothing to do with anything. the military is pro western and needs the US. The leader is not, well that is an issue for Egypt to determine, they are at least happy that over 30 years of a military dictatorship has ended.

The people elected a pro Islamic hardline cause that is what the majority wanted, Obama has nothing to do with anything. the military is pro western and needs the US. The leader is not, well that is an issue for Egypt to determine, they are at least happy that over 30 years of a military dictatorship has ended.

We knew they were Islamo Facists long before their election. That's on Obama. It's not a hard calculation dude.

Are you trying to excuse Obama based on Bush?

When are you going to realise: it is not about Blowjob Bill, Shrub or Obama or any other dummy in a White House!

It is about CONTINUOUS US GEOPOLITICAL GOAL and GEOSTRATEGY outlined as far back as 1980-s! Your ELITES (financial, military, industrial) decide on your internal and foreign policies REGARDLESS of whom you will choose during "musical chairs" elections.

Are you trying to excuse Obama based on Bush?

When are you going to realise: it is not about Blowjob Bill, Shrub or Obama or any other dummy in a White House!

It is about CONTINUOUS US GEOPOLITICAL GOAL and GEOSTRATEGY outlined as far back as 1980-s! Your ELITES (financial, military, industrial) decide on your internal and foreign policies REGARDLESS of whom you will choose during "musical chairs" elections.

There's truth to that; though its often over stated and over exaggerated. And there are most certainly big differences between Democrats and Republicans. Dems are not Israel's friend. That's why Obama's approval rating there is single digits. And whereas Bush was committed to democracy in the middle east (see Iraq); Obama has allowed for Islamo facists to prevail wherever he has put his fine hand.

And there are most certainly big differences between Democrats and Republicans.

Dems are not Israel's friend.

And whereas Bush was committed to democracy in the middle east (see Iraq);

I'm not into US internal policies. But please, name three differences between US foreign policies under Clinton, Bush and Obama (I think, we can safely state that Clinton clan is a ventriloquist with Obama -- a puppeteered dummy).

What ACTIONS of "Democrats" make you say that?

May I ask you to define "democracy" for me?

Forum List

Back