Just Watched United 93 Again

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Amazing how much time those brave victims gave those cocksucking Islamic fuckers.

Warning to next group of Islamic Cocksucking Fuckers who attempt to hijack a US aircraft.

You get a fire extinguisher to the fucking head as soon as you stand up.

God Bless all of those who perished on 9/11

How so many Americans have forgotten

Amazing how much time those brave victims gave those cocksucking Islamic fuckers.

Warning to next group of Islamic Cocksucking Fuckers who attempt to hijack a US aircraft.

Call me an "internet tough guy" or whatever, but I'm more about deterrence.
Let a few family members of these bottom feeders end up mysteriously strangled to death with swine intestines and let's just see what that does to the popularity of becoming a filthy Muzzy coward.

I only watched that movie once I can't watch it again, it makes me angry and sick.

It was over dramatic just like Pearl Harbor, watching it once was enough. While it was good watching the first time, I would prefer not to spend my days sad or cowering in fear of flying.

I only watched that movie once I can't watch it again, it makes me angry and sick.

When I saw the movie the overriding emotion I felt at the end of the movie was anger. A powerful movie, but not an enjoyable experience.

The scene in the movie that got to me the most was the passengers praying for safety while the terrorists were praying to be able to complete their mission of mass murder.

Call me an "internet tough guy" or whatever, but I'm more about deterrence.
Let a few family members of these bottom feeders end up mysteriously strangled to death with swine intestines and let's just see what that does to the popularity of becoming a filthy Muzzy coward.

or what ever..how about babbling cretin ?

9-11 family members ask unanswered questions about September

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU]Vote for Answers - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back