Syrian Video Shows Rebels Throwing Bodies Off Roof...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Your Tax Dollars at work. And the News gets even better. Many of these lunatics are with Al Qaeda. Cool, huh?

Warning Graphic Image
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/08/13/1226449/650413-syria-conflict.jpg

A graphic video widely circulated online among Syrians on Sunday purported to show rebels throwing the bodies of slain government soldiers from the roof of a post office in the northeastern city of Al-Bab.

The video shows a crowd gathered in front of the post office as a voice shouts, "The heroes of Al-Bab." At least two bodies are lying in front of the building. The video shows three bodies being thrown from the roof of the building before a crowd surrounds the corpses and gunshots are heard.

Both sides of the conflict in Syria have been accused of human rights violations. The latest video drew quick condemnation from Syrians who argued that the rebels should not emulate the brutality of President Bashar Assad's forces.

Syrians circulated the video via Facebook and Twitter, adding critical comments.

One activist, known on Twitter as @KareemLailah, posted this reference to the rebel Free Syrian Army: "FSA throwing security forces from the post building in Bab city in #Aleppo is a big shame & must be widely condemned. #Syria."

Another activist known as @Rafif Jouejati on Twitter, wrote: "No amount of torture & barbarism will bring back our dead, and heinous acts only make us JUST LIKE THE REGIME if we accept them. #Syria"...

Read More:
Syrian video said to show rebels throwing bodies off roof - latimes.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

These would be the same muslim brotherhood that obama has been bringing into his regime.

Your Tax Dollars at work. And the News gets even better. Many of these lunatics are with Al Qaeda. Cool, huh?
Is this the Al Qaida we supported in Libya and Egypt or the Al Qaida we're fighting in the War on Terror? :confused:

You know I saw reports that the DHS is expecting The American TEA Party to link up with Al Qaida here in the US and attack Gov't buildings! Can you imagine that? There is no bigger Al Qaida hating group in the US but we're expected to believe that they would partner with them! No f*ckin' way! :mad:

I mean, who would believe that? Oh yeah, most Liberals would.

Last edited:

Warning Graphic Image
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/08/13/1226449/650413-syria-conflict.jpg

A graphic video widely circulated online among Syrians on Sunday purported to show rebels throwing the bodies of slain government soldiers from the roof of a post office in the northeastern city of Al-Bab.

The video shows a crowd gathered in front of the post office as a voice shouts, "The heroes of Al-Bab." At least two bodies are lying in front of the building. The video shows three bodies being thrown from the roof of the building before a crowd surrounds the corpses and gunshots are heard.

Both sides of the conflict in Syria have been accused of human rights violations. The latest video drew quick condemnation from Syrians who argued that the rebels should not emulate the brutality of President Bashar Assad's forces.

Syrians circulated the video via Facebook and Twitter, adding critical comments.

One activist, known on Twitter as @KareemLailah, posted this reference to the rebel Free Syrian Army: "FSA throwing security forces from the post building in Bab city in #Aleppo is a big shame & must be widely condemned. #Syria."

Another activist known as @Rafif Jouejati on Twitter, wrote: "No amount of torture & barbarism will bring back our dead, and heinous acts only make us JUST LIKE THE REGIME if we accept them. #Syria"...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

To be honest the rebels have to do what they have to do, these guys don't have an American enforced no fly zone and French Fighter jets like the Libyans did. As long as those are not Americans being thrown off buildings I say let them have at it.

The less muslims in the world , the BETTER

Their self inflicted violence is none of our concern

Warning Graphic Image

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

To be honest the rebels have to do what they have to do, these guys don't have an American enforced no fly zone and French Fighter jets like the Libyans did. As long as those are not Americans being thrown off buildings I say let them have at it.

That is true, but we're supporting them in other ways.

Warning Graphic Image

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

I am pretty sure we are too.

Yet another Foreign Civil War we shouldn't be choosing sides in. What a waste of Taxpayer Dollars. Expect much Blowback on this one.

Is this the Al Qaida we supported in Libya and Egypt or the Al Qaida we're fighting in the War on Terror? :confused:

You know I saw reports that the DHS is expecting The American TEA Party to link up with Al Qaida here in the US and attack Gov't buildings! Can you imagine that? There is no bigger Al Qaida hating group in the US but we're expected to believe that they would partner with them! No f*ckin' way! :mad:

This is exactly what Assad did in Syria. He explained his attacks on the Syrian people by claiming that the Syrians had partnered with the terrorists.

This is exactly what Assad did in Syria. He explained his attacks on the Syrian people by claiming that the Syrians had partnered with the terrorists.

He's actually spoken the truth on that one. But I could care less about Assad, i'm just outraged that our Tax Dollars are used to fund farces like this.

OP what do you suggest they do with the bodies of dead people while trying to occupy taken ground?

bury them on the roo.....oh wait?

OP what do you suggest they do with the bodies of dead people while trying to occupy taken ground?

bury them on the roo.....oh wait?

Not my business. I just don't want my Tax Dollars used to fund & support despicable cretins like this.

Yeah unfortunately, the Taxpayer Cash is pouring in there as we speak.

Armed wing of the Opposition stormed a post-office in a district in Aleppo (heavy fighting there).
Workers who refused to leave the post-station were classified as regime-supporters and were executed.
Those who didn't refuse were not executed.
MIDEAST - Syrian opposition massacre caught on recorded footage

Yeah, it's too bad American Taxpayers are forced to fund these awful atrocities. We have very little say in it. It's very sad.

Forum List

Back