Syrian missiles strike Zionist aggressors in the Golan Heights

The Israelis failed to intercept Syrian missiles.
]

Baruch Hashem all pilots and technique came home healthy and undamaged.
As far as I know no rocket reached Israeli territory.
No rocket reached Israel. But four Israeli military posts were attacked in the occupied Golan Heights with many missiles, which are Syrian.

Made in Iran-------a criminal provocation---which Israel answered. Baathist pig Assad lied when he
claimed that an Israeli plane was shot down

]

No rocket reached Israel. But four Israeli military posts were attacked in the occupied Golan Heights with many missiles, which are Syrian.

Made in Iran-------a criminal provocation---which Israel answered. Baathist pig Assad lied when he
Russian or Syrian made missiles provoked by Israeli fire. They just wait for anything to blame it on Iran. And there are no claims that a plane was shot down. Maybe by untrusted sources in social media. Israeli chicken planes cowardly fire their missiles from outside Syria and then flee south.

]

I'm not up to playing word games here.

There was an attack from Syria - 20 rockets fired towards Israeli military posts, 4 intercepted by ID, the rest landed in Syria.

Baruch Hashem no one was hurt.

]

Russian or Syrian made missiles. They just wait for anything to blame it on Iran. And there are no claims that a plane was shot down. Maybe by untrusted sources in social media. Israeli chicken planes cowardly fire their missiles from outside Syria and then flee south.

I will find it for you-------a Baathist pig source-----"WE SHOT AN ISRAELI PLANE DOWN".
I actually believed it. -----Russian, Syrian, Iranian -------six of one and half dozen of another----
Syria, Lebanon and Yemen are all chock full of IRANIAN missiles and missile launchers.
Claiming "we shot a plane down" is a BAATHIST THING------within the first three days of
the 1967 BAATHIST pig aggression on Israel------Baathist dog Nasser claimed to have
ALREADY SHOT DOWN more planes than Israel ever had-------I believed that too

]

There was an attack from Syria - 20 rockets fired towards Israeli military posts, 4 intercepted by ID, the rest landed in Syria.

I don´t trust your sources and there were certainly casualties and damage. 60 Syrian missiles were fired, most of them reached their targets, according to a trusted source.
Israeli sources are untrusted. Air victories become bird strikes, ect.

Stunning: How the IDF paraphrases "F-16 was shot down"

there is some kind of official APE CHEST POUNDING report on line from Syria-----
the claim is BIG TIME ISRAELI DEATH COUNT

]

I don´t trust your sources and there were certainly casualties and damage. 60 Syrian missiles were fired, most of them reached their targets, according to a trusted source.

Keep struggling------another BIG TIME KILL FOR THE BAATHISTS-----but no bodies

Apparently these 11 seconds are the main topic in Russian media.

]

What a mad view you have! They simply shouldn´t attack Syria.

why not?

I don´t trust your sources and there were certainly casualties and damage.

At the end of the day, no proof no care.
You keep forgetting how small is my country, and how many of us live on the borders ,
and unlike some -don't need any media to see what's going on in real time.

Apparently these 11 seconds are the main topic in Russian media.

Apparently, the Pantsir was unarmed.

In the middle of an attack?
Interesting excuse.

I have evidence:

p1x0srr.jpg

The system has already fired its ammunition and intercepted missiles. Lt.Colonel Ayham Hashed died when he tried to save his crew.

why not?
I know it is totally normal for USA and allies to bomb others. It´s not even worth a notice.

I don´t trust your sources and there were certainly casualties and damage.

At the end of the day, no proof no care.
You keep forgetting how small is my country, and how many of us live on the borders ,
and unlike some -don't need any media to see what's going on in real time.
You are not living in the occupied Golan. They are sending settlers but the area is still an operating area for the ISIS and al-Qaeda terrorists on their way to the front lines. I think, the majority of the occupied Golan Heights real residents are pro-Syrian Druze.

there is some kind of official APE CHEST POUNDING report on line from Syria-----
the claim is BIG TIME ISRAELI DEATH COUNT

It's actually calming to hear this chest beating.
Have You heard the one about 40 Syrian missiles intercepting a 100 Zionist ones?

Forum List

Back