Syrian missiles strike Zionist aggressors in the Golan Heights

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The Zionist aggressors fired a missile towards the Damascus airport that was intercepted:

zionmissileintercepte5bs9k.jpg

Then Zionist aggressors fired with artillery at the SAA, causing Islamist terrorists to launch an attack (foiled).

Then Zionist aggressors fired with a tank at al-Baath city. Syrian tank hunters responded with no report yet.

Syrian missiles in at least two waves were fired at several Zionist bases in the occupied Golan Heights. An Iranian participation in the retaliatory strike was reported but the main work was done by the SAA.

Also, several more missiles and drones were intercepted by the SAA.

Syrian military fires missiles into occupied Golan Heights for first time in decades
Syrian Army foils opportunistic rebel offensive in Al-Quneitra
Syrian Arab Army

The Zionist aggressors fired a missile towards the Damascus airport that was intercepted:

Then Zionist aggressors fired with artillery at the SAA, causing Islamist terrorists to launch an attack (foiled).

Then Zionist aggressors fired with a tank at al-Baath city. Syrian tank hunters responded with no report yet.

Syrian missiles in at least two waves were fired at several Zionist bases in the occupied Golan Heights. An Iranian participation in the retaliatory strike was reported but the main work was done by the SAA.

Syrian military fires missiles into occupied Golan Heights for first time in decades
Syrian Arab Army

So wait.... you are supporting the people who drop chemical weapons on kids? Is there any wonder why so many Muslims are killed by Muslims, when you spend all your time worried what the Jew are doing, even as your own people are being slaughtered whole sale?

Syrian Arab Army

So wait.... you are supporting the people who drop chemical weapons on kids? Is there any wonder why so many Muslims are killed by Muslims, when you spend all your time worried what the Jew are doing, even as your own people are being slaughtered whole sale?
Wait... you are harassing me with Al-Qaeda propaganda?

Syrian Arab Army
Here we go again. The neocon foreign policy is in full force trying to lie the US into another war. This is the same shit that was said leading up to the war with Iraq.

Israel, BTW, is doing its part by trying to initiate a war. Since 2013, Israel has fired 22 missiles into Syria. That is an act of war. So if there are any missiles being fired towards Israel, that is self defense, not aggression.

Syrian Arab Army
Here we go again. The neocon foreign policy is in full force trying to lie the US into another war. This is the same shit that was said leading up to the war with Iraq.

Israel, BTW, is doing its part by trying to initiate a war. Since 2013, Israel has fired 22 missiles into Syria. That is an act of war. So if there are any missiles being fired towards Israel, that is self defense, not aggression.
Not 22 but hundreds.

Over half of the almost 60 missiles, fired from F-15, F-16 and the ground were intercepted. The Israelis failed to intercept Syrian missiles.

Israeli missile intercepted_

Iron Dome failure:

But Syria started the war with Israel.

And now You're on a track of contradicting Your very own posts.
Good luck with that position.
Syria didn't start a war with Israel. You're full of shit! Israel has been running sorties into Syria since 2013.

What am I contradicting?

I wonder why the ass lickers of the rapist pig of Mecca refer to the Israeli army as "DA ZIONISTS"
It's silly.

The Zionist Then Zionist aggressors Then Zionist aggressors at several Zionist bases

ZION*ZIONIST: A meaningless term meant to polarize a nation state as being separate from others in the justification of conflict and war. Israel and Jews ARE, just as is Palestinians, Arabians, Persians, Lebanese, French, Russian, Indian and English. Yet only Israel carries a special word for those maintaining their state, because no one will shoot at themselves, so the term "Zionist" was created to identify a group as being separate from themselves in order to justify endless conflict.

I wonder why the ass lickers of the rapist pig of Mecca refer to the Israeli army as "DA ZIONISTS"
It's silly.
Don´t insult your Saudi friends :)

the Saudis, my friends? In my lifetime I have known ONLY ONE Saudi. An excellent doctor. I worked with him only a short time. He moved on to MONTEFIORE HOSPITAL----the very fine hospital associated with
Einstein School of Medicine-----the thing associated with Yeshiva University. I hope he is doing well. It was long ago----when I was young-------a very intelligent person

It's silly.
Don´t insult your Saudi friends :)

the Saudis, my friends? In my lifetime I have known ONLY ONE Saudi. An excellent doctor. I worked with him only a short time. He moved on to MONTEFIORE HOSPITAL----the very fine hospital associated with
Einstein School of Medicine-----the thing associated with Yeshiva University. I hope he is doing well. It was long ago----when I was young-------a very intelligent person
Oh, oh, I don´t think you get away with some lashes.

The Zionist Then Zionist aggressors Then Zionist aggressors at several Zionist bases

ZION*ZIONIST: A meaningless term meant to polarize a nation state as being separate from others in the justification of conflict and war. Israel and Jews ARE, just as is Palestinians, Arabians, Persians, Lebanese, French, Russian, Indian and English. Yet only Israel carries a special word for those maintaining their state, because no one will shoot at themselves, so the term "Zionist" was created to identify a group as being separate from themselves in order to justify endless conflict.
You forgot German. So many Germans. And no, you are wrong. Zionism is a radical, racist and religious ideology that assumes some people to be chosen. Similar to NS race ideology, it values Jews higher than all others. And people can´t become Jews, they are born Jewish or not. So, what radical Nazism is to Germany, is radical Zionism to the Jews. It has nothing to do with Israel being a legit nation or not in the end.

You forgot German. So many Germans. And no, you are wrong. Zionism is a radical, racist and religious ideology that assumes some people to be chosen. Similar to NS race ideology, it values Jews higher than all others. And people can´t become Jews, they are born Jewish or not. So, what radical Nazism is to Germany, is radical Zionism to the Jews. It has nothing to do with Israel being a legit nation or not in the end.

forgot German? "Zionist" is "german"?

Forum List

Back