Syrian missiles strike Zionist aggressors in the Golan Heights

Wow, sounds like a good time to buy Raytheon stock before the price rises.
This may be the last time it rises.

I don´t trust your sources and there were certainly casualties and damage.

At the end of the day, no proof no care.
You keep forgetting how small is my country, and how many of us live on the borders ,
and unlike some -don't need any media to see what's going on in real time.
You are not living in the occupied Golan. They are sending settlers but the area is still an operating area for the ISIS and al-Qaeda terrorists on their way to the front lines. I think, the majority of the occupied Golan Heights real residents are pro-Syrian Druze.

I don't know why, but when You talk like that it makes me think : CARTOONS!

The Golan heights in Israel is a regular living place,There's no special movement of new masses of civilians, it's a tourist attraction with lot's of beer and wine production. Gardens, villages and towns.

What You do see in the Golan is military presence, however it's not different from what one sees anywhere in our small country.

there was a time in the Post world war II era that THE USA OCCUPIED Japan and Germany-----
I remember it well-------ALL THE WAY INTO the 70s when I was in the NAVY-----my patients
came to me from GERMANY (military kids and their families) According to Captain blei ---
any german in the world had a RIGHT TO SHOOT me

You keep forgetting how small is my country, and how many of us live on the borders ,
You are not living in the occupied Golan. They are sending settlers but the area is still an operating area for the ISIS and al-Qaeda terrorists on their way to the front lines. I think, the majority of the occupied Golan Heights real residents are pro-Syrian Druze.

The Golan heights in Israel is a regular living place,There's no special movement of new masses of civilians, it's a tourist attraction with lot's of beer and wine production. Gardens, villages and towns.

What You do see in the Golan is military presence, however it's not different from what one sees anywhere in our small country.
Don´t try to fool me. You appear to be a Netanyahu spokes person.

Israel Takes Advantage Of Syrian Civil War To Expand Illegal Golan Heights Settlements

there was a time in the Post world war II era that THE USA OCCUPIED Japan and Germany-----
I remember it well-------ALL THE WAY INTO the 70s when I was in the NAVY-----my patients
came to me from GERMANY (military kids and their families) According to Captain blei ---
LOL. What pills did you try this time?

LOL. What pills did you try this time?

weak----very weak ----Baathist boy

Israel Takes Advantage Of Syrian Civil War To Expand Illegal Golan Heights Settlements

Israeli villages in the Golans are behind the lines of military posts established in 73, not reaching beyond. None of their business either.

Assad wants to take the Golan heights? This isn't even about him, we both know the deal is between
the US, Arabia, Israel and Russia - Iran. I'm not sure Hezballah or Assad have any weight in this.

Last edited:

Israeli villages in the Golans are behind the lines of military posts established in 73, not reaching beyond. None of their business either.

Assad wants to take the Golan heights? This isn't even about him, we both know the deal is between
the US, Arabia, Israel and Russia - Iran. I'm not sure Hezballah or Assad have any weight in this.
Russia tries only to blackmail the others to accept Russia back to the community. And it doesn´t work. They will only welcome a Jelzin Russia.
Hezbollah and Assad are the ones that have the power in Lebanon and Syria because of their public support. Many forget that when looking at the chess board.

Forum List

Back