Syria lets U.N. inspect gas attack site, Washington says too late

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
There was a lot of speculation that Saddam had sent his chemical weapons out of the country and Syria was one possibility. At the time, the Dems were refusing to admit there were any chemical weapons, even though remnants of chemical labs were discovered. We waited too long to inspect and the U.N. inspectors gave plenty of notice of their arrival. Taped phone conversations proved that they were moving things prior to the inspector's arrival. Even though we gave them plenty of warning and time to move them, the libs insisted that we would have found the chemical weapons if they existed. This was despite Saddam killing the Kurds with chemical weapons. Now, the same people who claimed there were no weapons then after a late search are saying it's too late for an inspection now.

I believe Saddam did have an arsenal of chemical weapons. I think the communications at the time clearly indicated that they were loading trucks and moving things before inspectors could arrive. I couldn't believe that some Dems were willing to take Saddam's word and dismiss the idea of him hiding the chemical weapons. Knowing there were labs at one time and knowing that trucks were being loaded and moved out just ahead of U.N. inspectors showing up add up to excellent circumstancial evidence that they had weapons and because of the way the U.N. went about inspections, it was easy to stay a step ahead of them.

It probably is too late to inspect Syria now, though the Obama administration is assuming that Syria did have chemical weapons and used them. It is identical to the Saddam situation. Evidence of possessing chemical weapons and using them and being able to hide them before anyone can come and catch them red handed. We were too late to inspect then and it's too late now. But the evidence, meaning death of many innocents, remains.

It is time for another war. these fuckers have to pay the price for killing woman and children with chemical weapons If we dont step in it sends a message just like Sadam thought it was Ok to invade Kuwait.

It is time for another war. these fuckers have to pay the price for killing woman and children with chemical weapons If we dont step in it sends a message just like Sadam thought it was Ok to invade Kuwait.

We baited Saddam into invading Kuwait. It was our plan

We baited Saddam into invading Kuwait. It was our plan

proof?

Check out LGS's youtube post---

http://www.rationalrevolution.net/war/invasion_of_kuwait.htm

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article11376.htm

Last edited:

Would it be better if they were killed my other means? I can't believe that jerk-off is going to get us involved in another cluster fuck. We need to stay out of it and let them settle it themselves.

Would it be better if they were killed my other means? I can't believe that jerk-off is going to get us involved in another cluster fuck. We need to stay out of it and let them settle it themselves.

Which jerk off are you talking about ?---we have so many hawks around in Washington these days.

If we [Australia will likely go with America] start another war, more of our people will get slaughtered again as they did in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan.

Our women and children will be crying in their homes as they're told that their loved ones have perished on the battlefields.

Here's an idea, get Indonesia and the Muslim world to invade the Muslim world and fix the mess.
Indonesia has a population of 200+ million, and the 14th largest military in the world...Australia ranked 26th.

Let Muslims invade for once, not Christians to die.

It's the terrorist rebels using chemical weapons. That's the side obama supports. It is also why he doesn't intend to give a rat's ass about what the inspectors say.

Forum List

Back