Open Letter to Senator Ted Cruz, the Canadian

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Dear Ted, if you dislike America so much why not go back to Canada, the nation of your birth?

ps, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sincerely yours, a true red, white, and blue American

Last edited:
Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother, he plans to renounce his dual citizenship with Canada and have only a US citizenship.
How can he run for president being Canadian born?

Dear Ted, if you dislike America so much why not go back to Canada, the nation of your birth?

ps, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sincerely yours, a true red, white, and blue American

He doesn't dislike America. He dislikes the current anti-American government. Why don't you tell Obama to go back to Kenya if he dislikes America? After all, he's the one who wants to "fundamentally change it."

When others complain about America, a right winger usually trots out "America, love it or leave it." True or not true, and if Ted Cruz isn't considered a right winger, then none exists in American politics

Democrats want to relax the rules /look the other way for Hispanics who do not comply with the rules for becoming US Citizens yet want to put the clamp to one that may want to run for President. Why?

Democrats want to relax the rules /look the other way for Hispanics who do not comply with the rules for becoming US Citizens yet want to put the clamp to one that may want to run for President. Why?

It's within the ranks of the GOP also, they just play low brow. The real push for immigration easing and or reform is business. They claim they can't find Americans willing to work. I have the other problem. I can't get them to hire me.

Maybe, but considering Dante is not speaking for the Democrats, you post could be considered spam as well as ignorant.

And if and when the rules are changed, as they always have been... :eusa_whistle: btw, name the Democrats next time. That is if your peabrain can. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sure Ted Cruz cares diddly squat for the opinion of one of the dumbest most gutless posters on a messageboard.

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother, he plans to renounce his dual citizenship with Canada and have only a US citizenship.

Texas conservatives and right wingers voted a Canadian citizen into the US Senate. :rofl;

Maybe, but considering Dante is not speaking for the Democrats, you post could be considered spam as well as ignorant.

And if and when the rules are changed, as they always have been... :eusa_whistle: btw, name the Democrats next time. That is if your peabrain can. :lol:

Why? you didn't name the "Republicans and right-wingers." cause yer brain isn't the size of a pea is it?

I'm sure Ted Cruz cares diddly squat for the opinion of one of the dumbest most gutless posters on a messageboard.
If Senator Cruz voted on anything whatsoever touching on Canada he should be sent packing

Dual citizenship implies dual loyalties, unless of course right wingers want to argue Cruz is a traitor to the nation of his birth and his SWORN DUTY as a citizen of Canada? :eusa_whistle:

It will be ever so much fun watching democrats have fits iver Ted Cruz, among others. How ling will it be before some libtard calls him a idiot nazi racist?

Texas conservatives and right wingers voted a Canadian citizen into the US Senate. :rofl;

Why? you didn't name the "Republicans and right-wingers." cause yer brain isn't the size of a pea is it?
Dishonest, disingenuous, and deceitful as usual ?
It is not always comforting to know some things never change. :lol:

Since the original post is mine and makes no refernce to that, why would I? And furthermore, it is an inkind reply

Next time step up your game because Dante is back! :rofl:

It will be ever so much fun watching democrats have fits iver Ted Cruz, among others. How ling will it be before some libtard calls him a idiot nazi racist?

Message of the day: Dante is not a Democrat and hasn't been one since after the 2008 Democratic primary. Dante did not vote for Obama in 2008 :lol:

So the only 'tard here is you

He is a US Citizen but then you birthers know that right?

Do you deny what Cruz admits, that he holds Canadian citizenship. That would imply dual loyalties. True story

He is a US Citizen and meets the requirements for the Senate.

As to running for the Presidency I personally believe one American parent is all that matters but the law may say differently.

Forum List

Back