Sydney [Muslim] protesters call for beheadings

What was it that Obama's press secretary said...
These protests are not aimed at the Unites States?.....

He meant they are not aimed at obama.

But they are. Does obama know how badly he fked up? Not likely. He went to the muslim world, highlighted his muslim roots, then proved himself nothing but an apostate. Can he possibly deflect away from himself enough by blaming Christians, Jews and the Constitution? If he can't, it's not for lack of trying.

They shouldn't be doing that shit in Sydney and I'm Muslim and the police have my approval of kicking all their asses and torture them in jail....because they motherfuckers are probably not even relgiois at all but want to make a scene

Idiot.

I think the word you are looking for is "bigot".

As in religious "bigotry". I am the most thoroughly religious bigot on USMB. I hate ALL organized religion. It is the cause of most human suffering and ignorance. I make no appolgy for my opinion on religion.

Take your neg and shove it up your ignorant ass.

I don't disagree with your position on organised religion, and I certainly don't find that offensive. Bigotry may be a better term for your stance than racist, I agree.

What I find offensive is labeling any 400 million-odd people as being "stupid".

I can't think of a more accurate description. I have studied Islam and Muhammed to some extent and found it full of obvious holes and Muhammed a scammer with an older wife that used him and his natural charm for personal benefit. Not that the idiot warring tribes didn't need SOMETHING to keep themselves in check but their decendants have elevated a convenient scheme to organise and protect trade in Arab lands to a level of piety that goes beyond the pale. Are the people that started Century 21 Real Estate gods? How about American Express? A better plan to do business is hardly a stairway to heaven. Thinking it so is stupid.

This guys think they are doing muslims a favor...I fucking hate their stupid mentality especially these salafist Morons...I've seen so many salafist in gaza they hardheaded people and think stupidly.....Hamas understands much more Islam the right way....when I was there in 2009 a salafist group at a mosque...brought weopons and were claiming they are the right group and they will run over Hamas....such hardheaded people....Hamas tried to let a guy speak to them and what do they do? Shoot him in the head...that brought alll the hamas militsnts in that area....and Hamas killed them all and arrested them all for being morons.

This guys think they are doing muslims a favor...I fucking hate their stupid mentality especially these salafist Morons...I've seen so many salafist in gaza they hardheaded people and think stupidly.....Hamas understands much more Islam the right way....when I was there in 2009 a salafist group at a mosque...brought weopons and were claiming they are the right group and they will run over Hamas....such hardheaded people....Hamas tried to let a guy speak to them and what do they do? Shoot him in the head...that brought alll the hamas militsnts in that area....and Hamas killed them all and arrested them all for being morons.

One case in point. I'm sure that there are literally a million such examples of muslim stupidity. They are as stupid as the chistians that burned and tortured suspected witches.

One case in point. I'm sure that there are literally a million such examples of muslim stupidity. They are as stupid as the chistians that burned and tortured suspected witches.

I agree with what Hamas did not the salafists.....they are disinformed people who they think they are experts on religion...they're not....and this is what it gets them for shooting someone who went to talk with them.....

YouTube - ‫

That's what being hardheaded will get you
^^^^
And fighting against the right muslims(Hamas)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=R3mnQbiUy1U

Last edited:

I agree with what Hamas did not the salafists.....they are disinformation people who they think they are experts or religion...they're not....and this is what it gets them for shooting someone who went to talk with them.....

YouTube - ‫

^^^^

YouTube - ‫

Doesn't shooting a guest sort of cut across the grain of that whole muslim "hospitality" thingy? :lol:

I agree with what Hamas did not the salafists.....they are disinformation people who they think they are experts or religion...they're not....and this is what it gets them for shooting someone who went to talk with them.....

YouTube - ‫

^^^^

YouTube - ‫

Doesn't shooting a guest sort of cut across the grain of that whole muslim "hospitality" thingy? :lol:

He wasnt a guest he was a hamas militant who didn't want a conflcit and those hardheaded people go and kill him......because they are stupid

‫

Fuck the video is not working

Well the link shows the salafist people and their ignorance....and what it got them

Last edited:
But it's not about the film....it's just because they're evil.....right boys?

The fact that they want to cut peoples heads off over our freedoms of speech=evil. Think about it. It's fucking insanity.

You have people in your camp who want to start global thermonuclear war over this shit.

But nope, that's being a good Christian.

ya and a Angus heifer is more loyal to it's unborn than your party ever will be.

They shouldn't be doing that shit in Sydney and I'm Muslim and the police have my approval of kicking all their asses and torture them in jail....because they motherfuckers are probably not even relgiois at all but want to make a scene
\\

somebody pissed in their vegamite.

I dont want any tragedies for anyone....

But I was near the mosque in gaza where salafist militants brought weopons all over and were being ignorant....and Hardheaded....what did it result in? 23 people dead........a tragedy for nothing...:(

Last edited:
In Sydney, shoppers looked on in surprise as protesters, including children, shouted "Down, down USA" and waved banners such as "Behead all those who insult the prophet".

Thus proving the point "Islam is violent".

In Sydney, shoppers looked on in surprise as protesters, including children, shouted "Down, down USA" and waved banners such as "Behead all those who insult the prophet".

Thus proving the point "Islam is violent".

No, proving the point that those protestors are violent.

They're too dumb ....unfortunately most of these morons are American....:(

The Islamic Council of Australia has condemned the riots, saying these people do not represent the majority of Muslims, and they are angered with them for bringing shame to the religion.

Forum List

Back