Sydney [Muslim] protesters call for beheadings

The Muslims in Australia are using their freedom of speech to protest someone else's freedom of speech and I bet the don't see the irony.

I think most of us support freedom of speech but not violence. I'd like to see the OP prove his claim that the left supports violence, if that is what his claim is.

How about this one:

Two U.S.-Born Terrorists Killed in CIA-Led Drone Strike

Read more: Two U.S.-Born Terrorists Killed in CIA-Led Drone Strike | Fox News

Two U.S.-Born Terrorists Killed in CIA-Led Drone Strike | Fox News

Sorry, who did you say is defending this?
I don't suppose a link could be forthcoming.

many left wads around here are blaming US policies, support of Israel, Copts and the film itself and not placing the blame for the violence on the actual perpetrators.

I'm not digging around on the forum to "prove" it to you. If you have not seen what I describe you haven't been paying attention or you are in denial.

PS look at some of TMs posts.

TM is a proud liberal

So Liberals have been supporting beheadings and violence against Western Embassies?
No wonder you hate them!

project much?

many left wads around here are blaming US policies, support of Israel, Copts and the film itself and not placing the blame for the violence on the actual perpetrators.

I'm not digging around on the forum to "prove" it to you. If you have not seen what I describe you haven't been paying attention or you are in denial.

PS look at some of TMs posts.

TM is a proud liberal

So Liberals have been supporting beheadings and violence against Western Embassies?
No wonder you hate them!

project much?

Nope, just read the OP
This is the shit that the idiots on the left are defending outright

No wonder you hate them!

They have been apologizing for it. They blame the West instead of the vicious animals who are responsible.

Most muslims are stupid.

Racist.

Idiot.

I think the word you are looking for is "bigot".

As in religious "bigotry". I am the most thoroughly religious bigot on USMB. I hate ALL organized religion. It is the cause of most human suffering and ignorance. I make no appolgy for my opinion on religion.

Take your neg and shove it up your ignorant ass.

Most muslims are stupid.

Racist.

Idiot.

I think the word you are looking for is "bigot".

As in religious "bigotry". I am the most thoroughly religious bigot on USMB. I hate ALL organized religion. It is the cause of most human suffering and ignorance. I make no appolgy for my opinion on religion.

Take your neg and shove it up your ignorant ass.

I don't disagree with your position on organised religion, and I certainly don't find that offensive. Bigotry may be a better term for your stance than racist, I agree.

What I find offensive is labeling any 400 million-odd people as being "stupid".

Forum List

Back