Swine Flu Internment Camp Documents Revealed: Refuse quarantine? It's off to camp FEM

It's all just another "fear tactic" used to take away our rights, liberty, property and country.

9-11 was phase one, and the flu scare is phase two in the attempted coup by the communist/Zionist.

The whole smelly scheme (treason) is a different spin on what happen on 9-11, and is a form of terrorism. What can be more disingenuous as spraying these bio-toxic artificial clouds all over the most populated areas of America, then pretend that our hijacked government gives a rat-ass about the health and well-being of Americans?

Just as explosives were placed in the twin towers, and WTC building 7 before they imploded, our super rich internal terrorist made it possible the combine 3 flu viruses in a lab to try and engineer a artificial pandemic. These same sub-human embarrassments to humanity try to conceal what the wicked agenda is really about what they call "overpopulation" which is basely a code word for "mass murder".

The fed wants to distract, and control (the cattle) before we realize how bad they bankrupted, and destroyed this nations economy.

It's a classic get them before they get us situation. The whole thing has the same results as a conventional war. Kill and capture...At this point it's trickery, the media, and hypothermic needles, instead of bullets.

Only cattle cooperate in their own murders.

So you say "no" to being vaccinated , I assume ?

The "communist" forced vaccination of Americans with untested poison, laced with aluminum, formaldehyde, dangerous microorganisms, thimerosal (mercury), ethylene glycol, and other toxic adjuvants including the ‘attenuated’ virus is not my idea of promoting health.

These scum that want to call themselves elite are at war with the American people, and here is some insight into more of the poison they want to "help" us with: Squalene:C30H50 an Adjuvant
Here is what the World Association for Vaccine Education had to say about Squalene (MF59):

Too dangerous for human use, Squalene is not licensed for use in the United States. Oil adjuvants like squalene have been ordinarily used to inflict diseases in animals – for experimentation and study.

According to anthrax vaccine expert Gary Matsumoto and other reliable sources, the US military used an unlicensed, experimental anthrax vaccination laced with squalene, with disastrous consequences, including Gulf War Sydrome. Chemical descriptions: Unites States National Library of Medicine: PubChem

LINK: Squalene - PubChem Public Chemical Database

Toxicity:
LINK: "Squalene/toxicity" - PubMed Results[Mesh%20Terms%3anoexp

Adverse effects:
LINK: "Squalene/adverse effects" - PubMed Results[Mesh%20Terms%3anoexpMust read:

Matsumoto, Gary. Vaccine A; The Covert Government Experiment That's Killing Our Soldiers – and Why GI's Are Only the First Victims. Basic Books, 2004.

The Zionist core of the FED which are international bankers posing as the Federal reserve, and their corporate right arm are heavily involved in treason do you want Americans to really believe these murderers are trying to "help" anyone by giving these poison vaccines?

The Zionist core of the FED which are international bankers posing as the Federal reserve, and their corporate right arm are heavily involved in treason do you want Americans to really believe these murderers are trying to "help" anyone by giving these poison vaccines?

They don't wait to even see if there is a pandemic, and the evil scheme using preemption as a excuse to do anything their madness directs them toward will meet resistance, if your sell-out yellow american communist were so mighty they would not need the poison flu shot to try to break down true Americans.

Your Extremely wicked plot is the work of Satan.

Holy shit!!! Is Glenn Beck aware of this? Maybe you could help him out by drawing a little chart of your findings.

i'd still like to know where his "FEMA Interment Camps" are
none of his links said
and not of the links links said
but a number of the PDF files had expires on the orders for 30 days

I know exactly where they are, we're building the ovens now....... You know, for baking.
This way to the showers please.

I think we already have an epidemic going on. There seems to be something attacking brain tissue causing people to become overly stupid.

:eusa_eh: Sarcastic satire isn't your strong suit, is it? Try to keep up.

Don't know, the windows on the train we arrived in are boarded up. But it's right next door to a huge warehouse with "Area 51" on it, sitting on top of a grassy knoll.
you sure thats not in south dekota, just outside warehouse13 :eusa_whistle:

great show btw
:D
Nope, if it was S Dakota I'd be able to see a highway overpass 30 miles away, it's not that flat, plus to many trees.

Oh, cool! They told us we get to tour the Soylent Green factory! It's just a couple miles down the road!

Frankly, I'd love to go that way--a panoramic virtual reality of my favorite spot on earth and I shall die in my sleep with no pain. Sounds wonderful.

I know exactly where they are, we're building the ovens now....... You know, for baking.
This way to the showers please.

I think we already have an epidemic going on. There seems to be something attacking brain tissue causing people to become overly stupid.

What does one have to do with the other, genius? Read my other postings; hardly satire. But nevermind, I know how important it is for folks like you to get their licks in even if they make no sense.

What does one have to do with the other, genius? Read my other postings; hardly satire. But nevermind, I know how important it is for folks like you to get their licks in even if they make no sense.

A swing and a miss!!
I wasn't talking about your posts........... Get it.

which is why testing was started months ago on thousands of people, and a close monitoring system is in place.

Novavax reports good results from swine flu vaccine - Washington Business Journal:
When the CDC results come in, I'm sure we'll hear about them. Either way, it's clear to me that we have learned from our mistakes, and come leaps and bounds from where we once were decades ago.

wow what a naive little world you must live in the company who stands to make billions off the drug say test are going well in a report from a business magazine...lol...I could post all day long about pharmaceutical company knowingly covering up negative reports. and studies and.paying out big settlements

We're talking about the very real possibility of a serious epidemic here, not a bunch of hypocondriacs who demand every drug they see on television.

You must be one of those who would never obtain health insurance either, cuz yer healthy and don't need it and don't think you ever will.

ostrich_head_sand2.gif
maggie, eots thinks George W Bush was competent enough to pull off 9/11 as an inside job

need you know anything more?

If there ever is another real flu pandemic, it's either that or stack up the cots in makeshift hospitals in gymnasiums and the dead bodies dumped in mass graves. Perhaps you're not familiar with the flu outbreak of 1918 when influenza killed nearly 200,000 people in a single month in this country alone. By the end of the winter of 1918-19, two billion people around the world had come down with influenza, and between 20 million and 40 million had died. The 1918 influenza pandemic killed as many people in a single year as died in the four-year Black Death, the bubonic plague that ravaged Europe from 1347 to 1351.

Obviously there needs to be pre-preparation for the worst. What would YOU do? Tough it out at your local bar?

It's all just another "fear tactic" used to take away our rights, liberty, property and country.

9-11 was phase one, and the flu scare is phase two in the attempted coup by the communist/Zionist.

The whole smelly scheme (treason) is a different spin on what happen on 9-11, and is a form of terrorism. What can be more disingenuous as spraying these bio-toxic artificial clouds all over the most populated areas of America, then pretend that our hijacked government gives a rat-ass about the health and well-being of Americans?

Just as explosives were placed in the twin towers, and WTC building 7 before they imploded, our super rich internal terrorist made it possible the combine 3 flu viruses in a lab to try and engineer a artificial pandemic. These same sub-human embarrassments to humanity try to conceal what the wicked agenda is really about what they call "overpopulation" which is basely a code word for "mass murder".

The fed wants to distract, and control (the cattle) before we realize how bad they bankrupted, and destroyed this nations economy.

It's a classic get them before they get us situation. The whole thing has the same results as a conventional war. Kill and capture...At this point it's trickery, the media, and hypothermic needles, instead of bullets.

Only cattle cooperate in their own murders.

Oh bullshit. Looks like you're a member of Alex Jones' herd.

Can you people ever cope with the issues. Alex Jones has nothing to do with this topic, on this message board. You clowns cannot deal this any real issues. You divert attention away from the facts, and are the enemy...you communist really suck.

Alex Jones is just one in the swiftly growing ranks of patriots, those well known and unknown.

wow what a naive little world you must live in the company who stands to make billions off the drug say test are going well in a report from a business magazine...lol...I could post all day long about pharmaceutical company knowingly covering up negative reports. and studies and.paying out big settlements

We're talking about the very real possibility of a serious epidemic here, not a bunch of hypocondriacs who demand every drug they see on television.

You must be one of those who would never obtain health insurance either, cuz yer healthy and don't need it and don't think you ever will.

ostrich_head_sand2.gif
maggie, eots thinks George W Bush was competent enough to pull off 9/11 as an inside job

need you know anything more?

Bush was a drunk puppet..that could hardly remember his lines

There will always be someone somewhere that will have an adverse reaction to something that is harmless to the rest of us. There are still one or two deaths every year from Polio vaccine. Should we stop doing polio vaccine? As one that was alive when polio was a major killer and crippler of children, I think that price is pretty small compared to the cost of just one year of polio in just the US.
How many cases of polio were reported in the U.S. in 1952? | Smart QandA: Answers and facts you can trust, verified with Encyclopedia.com

<a href="http://qanda.encyclopedia.com/question/many-cases-polio-were-reported-us-1952-375533.html" title="" >How many cases of polio were reported in the U.S. in 1952?</a> In 1952 alone, more than 57,000 cases of polio in the United States left approximately 21,000 people crippled; in 1985, only four cases of polio were reported in the nation

Not satire, the facts and history are speaking for themselves.

Ooooookayyyyyy............ Get out much?

Obviously a hell of a lot more than you. I have actually literally traveled across the world two times this year, how about you.

Missed the point completely, didn't ya. And the response?????
Kinda like a nanny, nanny, boo boo thing going on here?
Conspiracy Theories this way...............................

Ooooookayyyyyy............ Get out much?

Obviously a hell of a lot more than you. I have actually literally traveled across the world two times this year, how about you.

Nope, did not miss the point at all, you did, I am better educated and better traveled than you, you are insinuating something without providing any substance to debate. Maybe thats a bit clearer to you.

Nope, did not miss the point at all, you did, I am better educated and better traveled than you, you are insinuating something without providing any substance to debate. Maybe thats a bit clearer to you.

Wow! Well traveled makes one highly intelligent. Somehow I miss the correlation. As for providing any substance to the debate, when you do, I will, depending on what you consider substantive. If you continue to post inane comments then I will reply accordingly. It's only fair.

Wow! Well traveled makes one highly intelligent. Somehow I miss the correlation. As for providing any substance to the debate, when you do, I will, depending on what you consider substantive. If you continue to post inane comments then I will reply accordingly. It's only fair.

Bravo well said, well traveled can make one more educated, much more educated than one that travels just a tiny we bit and not out of the country, you see when you travel you get to meet people of different cultures, you get to see different ideas and opinions, so you admit to missing a correlation, that is to your disadvantage.

Inane comments, wow, brilliant, brilliant, its great that you disagree with me and have not the knowledge to debate your post.

Care to go a few more rounds.

Come back with something next time.

Forum List

Back