Swine Flu Internment Camp Documents Revealed: Refuse quarantine? It's off to camp FEM

wow what a naive little world you must live in the company who stands to make billions off the drug say test are going well in a report from a business magazine...lol...I could post all day long about pharmaceutical company knowingly covering up negative reports. and studies and.paying out big settlements

We're talking about the very real possibility of a serious epidemic here, not a bunch of hypocondriacs who demand every drug they see on television.

You must be one of those who would never obtain health insurance either, cuz yer healthy and don't need it and don't think you ever will.

ostrich_head_sand2.gif
maggie, eots thinks George W Bush was competent enough to pull off 9/11 as an inside job

need you know anything more?

I guess not. Followers of Alex Jones hate everything and see conspiracies everywhere. They don't quite realize that promoting that shit is how people like Alex Jones make a living.

Democrats invented the Internment camp, as Obama impliments Marxism the camps will be used to re-educate the masses as well. After all that was the CHANGE democrats wanted.

mdn2000...Is that the year you were born?

Last edited:
Nope, did not miss the point at all, you did, I am better educated and better traveled than you, you are insinuating something without providing any substance to debate. Maybe thats a bit clearer to you.

Wow! Well traveled makes one highly intelligent. Somehow I miss the correlation. As for providing any substance to the debate, when you do, I will, depending on what you consider substantive. If you continue to post inane comments then I will reply accordingly. It's only fair.

Bravo well said, well traveled can make one more educated, much more educated than one that travels just a tiny we bit and not out of the country, you see when you travel you get to meet people of different cultures, you get to see different ideas and opinions, so you admit to missing a correlation, that is to your disadvantage.

Inane comments, wow, brilliant, brilliant, its great that you disagree with me and have not the knowledge to debate your post.

Care to go a few more rounds.

Come back with something next time.

Sooooo, why don't you share with the rest of us what you learned in your travels about all those internment camps the Democrats built? Can you post your facts?

Democrats invented the Internment camp, as Obama impliments Marxism the camps will be used to re-educate the masses as well. After all that was the CHANGE democrats wanted.

mdn2000...Is that the year you were born?

18000 posts and thats all you got?

Why dont you big posters post some facts, you got all the thanks and creds and the collective 40,000 plus posts.

You know what you see when you travel across the world, that the USA is the best there is. You know what the people say about Obama, nothing good, they say Obama is full of himself.

You dont even need to travel the world to hear the worlds opinion, the USA is the worlds opinion, like my friends from Laos, Obama scares them, they say Obama behaves just like the Marxist they had to flee.

Nope, did not miss the point at all, you did, I am better educated and better traveled than you, you are insinuating something without providing any substance to debate. Maybe thats a bit clearer to you.

Wow! Well traveled makes one highly intelligent. Somehow I miss the correlation. As for providing any substance to the debate, when you do, I will, depending on what you consider substantive. If you continue to post inane comments then I will reply accordingly. It's only fair.

Bravo well said, well traveled can make one more educated, much more educated than one that travels just a tiny we bit and not out of the country, you see when you travel you get to meet people of different cultures, you get to see different ideas and opinions, so you admit to missing a correlation, that is to your disadvantage.

Inane comments, wow, brilliant, brilliant, its great that you disagree with me and have not the knowledge to debate your post.

Care to go a few more rounds.

Come back with something next time.

Make a lot of assumptions don't ya and still no proof to your statement, nor can you find any, hence inane. I wonder why that is......... You made the claim. Now if you want to compare "travel" and knowledge that's cool, for a ten year old but WTF, I'll regress just for you (don't you feel special now).
I've spent almost half my life outside the US, all over the world, not traveling, living. I started Kindergarten at Dededo in Guam and graduated HS (TAS) in Taiwan with a lot of other stops in between. Then there were my military tours and civilian tours working and living with indigenous peoples from many areas around the world. Yeah, I'd say I have a little experience in that area, not to mention my studies.
Now that the "pissing contest" is over (I hit higher on the wall than you did) we can discuss the lack facts backing up your claim.

ok so what have we learned since I temporarily left this thread?

1) the flu is still a very widespread and nasty virus
2) the flu shot is still an effective method of preventing infection of the bug its intended for
3) over three decades have passed since we've last had a noticeable negative response from the flu shot
4) conspiracy theorists and alternative "medicine" people are still morons

great. glad we got that sorted out.

ok so what have we learned since I temporarily left this thread?

1) the flu is still a very widespread and nasty virus
2) the flu shot is still an effective method of preventing infection of the bug its intended for
3) over three decades have passed since we've last had a noticeable negative response from the flu shot
4) conspiracy theorists and alternative "medicine" people are still morons

great. glad we got that sorted out.

You forgot that people from foreign countries hate America even more since they're "scared" of Obama (that per our resident world traveler).

Forum List

Back