Swine Flu Internment Camp Documents Revealed: Refuse quarantine? It's off to camp FEM

which is why testing was started months ago on thousands of people, and a close monitoring system is in place.

Novavax reports good results from swine flu vaccine - Washington Business Journal:
When the CDC results come in, I'm sure we'll hear about them. Either way, it's clear to me that we have learned from our mistakes, and come leaps and bounds from where we once were decades ago.

wow what a naive little world you must live in the company who stands to make billions off the drug say test are going well in a report from a business magazine...lol...I could post all day long about pharmaceutical company knowingly covering up negative reports. and studies and.paying out big settlements

LINK: I'm A Pimpin Turtle...: Swine Flu Internment Camp Documents Revealed: Refuse quarantine? It's off to camp FEMA for you!

It's very hard to believe that the documents cited below are real, unfortunately they are!

These are real government documents outlining the procedure for interning swine flu infected individuals, in government internment/quarantine camps, against their will.

Here's a short sample of some of the language contained in these authentic government documents:

"specific facility to prevent further spread of this disease. The Department has determined that
quarantine in your home and other less restrictive alternatives are not acceptable because
[insert the reason home quarantine is not acceptable, the person violated a previously
issued home quarantine order, the person does not have an appropriate home setting
conducive to home quarantine, etc] The Department is therefore ordering you to comply with
the following provisions during the entire period of quarantine:

1. Terms of confinement. You are ordered to remain at the quarantine facility,
_____________________ [insert name and address of facility], from ___________ to
____________ [insert dates of quarantine]....................

6. Violations of order. If you fail to comply with this Quarantine Order you may be
ordered to be quarantined in a more restrictive facility. In addition, failure to comply with this
order is a simple misdemeanor for which you may be arrested, fined, and imprisoned. "

Don't believe what you're reading? Check out the government websites below:

http://www2a.cdc.gov/phlp/docs/Facili…

Public Health Law Program | H1N1 Flu

http://www.publichealthlaw.net/Projec…

If there ever is another real flu pandemic, it's either that or stack up the cots in makeshift hospitals in gymnasiums and the dead bodies dumped in mass graves. Perhaps you're not familiar with the flu outbreak of 1918 when influenza killed nearly 200,000 people in a single month in this country alone. By the end of the winter of 1918-19, two billion people around the world had come down with influenza, and between 20 million and 40 million had died. The 1918 influenza pandemic killed as many people in a single year as died in the four-year Black Death, the bubonic plague that ravaged Europe from 1347 to 1351.

Obviously there needs to be pre-preparation for the worst. What would YOU do? Tough it out at your local bar?

It's all just another "fear tactic" used to take away our rights, liberty, property and country.

9-11 was phase one, and the flu scare is phase two in the attempted coup by the communist/Zionist.

The whole smelly scheme (treason) is a different spin on what happen on 9-11, and is a form of terrorism. What can be more disingenuous as spraying these bio-toxic artificial clouds all over the most populated areas of America, then pretend that our hijacked government gives a rat-ass about the health and well-being of Americans?

Just as explosives were placed in the twin towers, and WTC building 7 before they imploded, our super rich internal terrorist made it possible the combine 3 flu viruses in a lab to try and engineer a artificial pandemic. These same sub-human embarrassments to humanity try to conceal what the wicked agenda is really about what they call "overpopulation" which is basely a code word for "mass murder".

The fed wants to distract, and control (the cattle) before we realize how bad they bankrupted, and destroyed this nations economy.

It's a classic get them before they get us situation. The whole thing has the same results as a conventional war. Kill and capture...At this point it's trickery, the media, and hypothermic needles, instead of bullets.

Only cattle cooperate in their own murders.

LINK: I'm A Pimpin Turtle...: Swine Flu Internment Camp Documents Revealed: Refuse quarantine? It's off to camp FEMA for you!

It's very hard to believe that the documents cited below are real, unfortunately they are!

These are real government documents outlining the procedure for interning swine flu infected individuals, in government internment/quarantine camps, against their will.

Here's a short sample of some of the language contained in these authentic government documents:

"specific facility to prevent further spread of this disease. The Department has determined that
quarantine in your home and other less restrictive alternatives are not acceptable because
[insert the reason home quarantine is not acceptable, the person violated a previously
issued home quarantine order, the person does not have an appropriate home setting
conducive to home quarantine, etc] The Department is therefore ordering you to comply with

_____________________ [insert name and address of facility], from ___________ to

6. Violations of order. If you fail to comply with this Quarantine Order you may be
ordered to be quarantined in a more restrictive facility. In addition, failure to comply with this
order is a simple misdemeanor for which you may be arrested, fined, and imprisoned. "

If there ever is another real flu pandemic, it's either that or stack up the cots in makeshift hospitals in gymnasiums and the dead bodies dumped in mass graves. Perhaps you're not familiar with the flu outbreak of 1918 when influenza killed nearly 200,000 people in a single month in this country alone. By the end of the winter of 1918-19, two billion people around the world had come down with influenza, and between 20 million and 40 million had died. The 1918 influenza pandemic killed as many people in a single year as died in the four-year Black Death, the bubonic plague that ravaged Europe from 1347 to 1351.

Obviously there needs to be pre-preparation for the worst. What would YOU do? Tough it out at your local bar?

It's all just another "fear tactic" used to take away our rights, liberty, property and country.

9-11 was phase one, and the flu scare is phase two in the attempted coup by the communist/Zionist.

The whole smelly scheme (treason) is a different spin on what happen on 9-11, and is a form of terrorism. What can be more disingenuous as spraying these bio-toxic artificial clouds all over the most populated areas of America, then pretend that our hijacked government gives a rat-ass about the health and well-being of Americans?

Just as explosives were placed in the twin towers, and WTC building 7 before they imploded, our super rich internal terrorist made it possible the combine 3 flu viruses in a lab to try and engineer a artificial pandemic. These same sub-human embarrassments to humanity try to conceal what the wicked agenda is really about what they call "overpopulation" which is basely a code word for "mass murder".

The fed wants to distract, and control (the cattle) before we realize how bad they bankrupted, and destroyed this nations economy.

It's a classic get them before they get us situation. The whole thing has the same results as a conventional war. Kill and capture...At this point it's trickery, the media, and hypothermic needles, instead of bullets.

So you say "no" to being vaccinated , I assume ?

as far as i'm concerned, if you refuse to get the vaccine, and you become infected, then stay out of the public
because there are SOME people, because of their medical conditions can NOT get the vaccine to protect themselves
so why should those people be put at greater danger just because you have delusions that some how the vaccine is some sort of diabolical mind control

My last prediction of what would happen did, let's see if this one will:

In another year we will forget about this and have another one, like perhaps the "Frog Flu" pandemic.

In another year we will forget about this and have another one, like perhaps the "Frog Flu" pandemic.
it happens every year, why should next year be different

I can just hear the argument now from the whackos:

"I have the right to infect as many people as I want with the swine flu. It's my freedom and the damn Jew Government is trying to take that away from me!" :rofl:
i'd still like to know where his "FEMA Interment Camps" are
none of his links said
and not of the links links said
but a number of the PDF files had expires on the orders for 30 days

I know exactly where they are, we're building the ovens now....... You know, for baking.
This way to the showers please.

The "communist" forced vaccination of Americans with untested poison, laced with aluminum, formaldehyde, dangerous microorganisms, thimerosal (mercury), ethylene glycol, and other toxic adjuvants including the ‘attenuated’ virus is not my idea of promoting health.

These scum that want to call themselves elite are at war with the American people, and here is some insight into more of the poison they want to "help" us with: Squalene:C30H50 an Adjuvant
Here is what the World Association for Vaccine Education had to say about Squalene (MF59):

Too dangerous for human use, Squalene is not licensed for use in the United States. Oil adjuvants like squalene have been ordinarily used to inflict diseases in animals – for experimentation and study.

According to anthrax vaccine expert Gary Matsumoto and other reliable sources, the US military used an unlicensed, experimental anthrax vaccination laced with squalene, with disastrous consequences, including Gulf War Sydrome. Chemical descriptions: Unites States National Library of Medicine: PubChem

LINK: Squalene - PubChem Public Chemical Database

Toxicity:
LINK: "Squalene/toxicity" - PubMed Results[Mesh%20Terms%3anoexp

Adverse effects:
LINK: "Squalene/adverse effects" - PubMed Results[Mesh%20Terms%3anoexpMust read:

Matsumoto, Gary. Vaccine A; The Covert Government Experiment That's Killing Our Soldiers – and Why GI's Are Only the First Victims. Basic Books, 2004.

The Zionist core of the FED which are international bankers posing as the Federal reserve, and their corporate right arm are heavily involved in treason do you want Americans to really believe these murderers are trying to "help" anyone by giving these poison vaccines?

The Zionist core of the FED which are international bankers posing as the Federal reserve, and their corporate right arm are heavily involved in treason do you want Americans to really believe these murderers are trying to "help" anyone by giving these poison vaccines?

They don't wait to even see if there is a pandemic, and the evil scheme using preemption as a excuse to do anything their madness directs them toward will meet resistance, if your sell-out yellow american communist were so mighty they would not need the poison flu shot to try to break down true Americans.

Your Extremely wicked plot is the work of Satan.

Last edited:

"I have the right to infect as many people as I want with the swine flu. It's my freedom and the damn Jew Government is trying to take that away from me!" :rofl:
none of his links said

I know exactly where they are, we're building the ovens now....... You know, for baking.
really?
where at?
got any video of these construction sites?
pictures, map coordinates?

none of his links said

really?
where at?

Don't know, the windows on the train we arrived in are boarded up. But it's right next door to a huge warehouse with "Area 51" on it, sitting on top of a grassy knoll.

really?
where at?

Don't know, the windows on the train we arrived in are boarded up. But it's right next door to a huge warehouse with "Area 51" on it, sitting on top of a grassy knoll.
you sure thats not in south dekota, just outside warehouse13 :eusa_whistle:

great show btw
:D

really?
where at?

you sure thats not in south dekota, just outside warehouse13 :eusa_whistle:

great show btw
:D
Nope, if it was S Dakota I'd be able to see a highway overpass 30 miles away, it's not that flat, plus to many trees.

Oh, cool! They told us we get to tour the Soylent Green factory! It's just a couple miles down the road!

Alrighty then. Off the subscribed list this thread goes too...

wait so you're saying a year ago, when we were getting the early warning signs of a swine flu outbreak that was covered by most media, you predicted they'd claim we'd get swine flu in the future? Amazing! :doubt:

1) Not even in the US
2) Still not from flu shots

There is no denying that this flu is highly contageous. People will not only feel too ill to go to work but they will be required to stay home by their employers (at least mine has already said so). For those people who have no benefits and are paid by the hour, losing an entire week's pay could be devastating, so there WILL be many people who will go to work anyway, thereby exposing others to it. Even if it isn't a killer, just the possibility of loss of production on a huge scale would be highly detrimental to an already shaky economy.

Any failsafe programs that the government puts in place should be embraced, not criticized, and even if that means some method of quartantine, so be it.

We should not even be having this debate.

GOD ..I hope this is satire...you cant be for real

Sadly, it isn't. Consider what would happen if just one small vial of smallpox were released at a football game.

You don't think government agencies haven't prepared for something like that? If they had NOT, I would be greatly troubled, and so should you.

and you are taking what she said WAY out of context
No. no it's not. I can quote where she claimed all of those things. She said the FDA does not test drugs. Flat out. How does anyone take that out of context? She flat out said we have no clue what is in a flu shot. Again: how do you take that out of context?

Please, don't try to defend her ignorance.

That was OVER THREE DECADES ago. Medicine has... ya know.... improved just a wee bit. In fact, we've more than doubled the amount of time we've researched the influenza virus since it was first discovered compared to that incident.

Again, I encourage you to find a death that resulted from a flu shot in the US in the past decade.

this is an experimental drug ...that is just about to be unleashed on a mass scale starting with pregnant woman and children

Every seasonal flu vaccine is "experimental" especially if they don't know which type of virus will be the most infectious. One can assume that after several thousand doses are administered and people start dropping like flies, they'll stop with this one and go back to the drawing board.

which is why testing was started months ago on thousands of people, and a close monitoring system is in place.

Novavax reports good results from swine flu vaccine - Washington Business Journal:
When the CDC results come in, I'm sure we'll hear about them. Either way, it's clear to me that we have learned from our mistakes, and come leaps and bounds from where we once were decades ago.

wow what a naive little world you must live in the company who stands to make billions off the drug say test are going well in a report from a business magazine...lol...I could post all day long about pharmaceutical company knowingly covering up negative reports. and studies and.paying out big settlements

We're talking about the very real possibility of a serious epidemic here, not a bunch of hypocondriacs who demand every drug they see on television.

You must be one of those who would never obtain health insurance either, cuz yer healthy and don't need it and don't think you ever will.

ostrich_head_sand2.gif

Oh bullshit. Looks like you're a member of Alex Jones' herd.

Yes, flu epidemics are all just one big hoax. :cuckoo: So how do you explain the deaths in Asian countries from bird flu? I guess according to your logic, it was unnecessary to cull and kill thousands of infected birds over there in order to stop it from becoming a pandemic with global reaches. Yes, everyone lies 'cept you and your radical brethren.

none of his links said

I think we already have an epidemic going on. There seems to be something attacking brain tissue causing people to become overly stupid.

Forum List

Back