Sweden to expel 80,000 "refugees"

The Bulgarian Red Cross, they say that between 3-4 MILLION might be on way in the Spring, so at that rate by December this year, we could be talking a total of 10 MILLION.

This is simply not going to allowed to happen. It's absolutely ridiculous to think that the European Continent is going to allow this to happen.
You need to get rid of that communist bitch Merkel.....

As an American how would you like it if 46,000 people charged across your borders at this rate, would you accept it, would you think this was a great thing?

That is an average month on the Southern border for USA. They even releases the criminal illegals back into the streets.
More Than 347,000 Convicted Criminal Immigrants At Large In U.S. - Breitbart

Why was this allowed to happen? That is as insane as what's happening here.

The Bulgarian Red Cross, they say that between 3-4 MILLION might be on way in the Spring, so at that rate by December this year, we could be talking a total of 10 MILLION.

This is simply not going to allowed to happen. It's absolutely ridiculous to think that the European Continent is going to allow this to happen.
You need to get rid of that communist bitch Merkel.....

Merkel the Sun is about to set on her.

They are not refugee. This is organized Invasion. Overwhelm the system. Slip in Terrorist too. Force them back. Women Children? FORCE Saudi Arabia to take all the young women/children.

I have said.........China is desperate for some women. Those guys might want some young....willling...

Seeing is believing said Saint Thomas Aquinas

Nope....I am not so sure about this OP

The thing is, the entire situation has now changed. Even just a month ago, Governments in Europa wouldn't have even been saying half of what they're saying now....this gives a little hope.

I'm an Optimist, not a Defeatist.
Wehrkraftzersetzung

I don't think so, our military's are not demoralised....all they need is Traitor Bitch Merkel replaced, which of course, this is now inevitable, it's not an if, it's a when.

They are not refugee. This is organized Invasion. Overwhelm the system. Slip in Terrorist too. Force them back. Women Children? FORCE Saudi Arabia to take all the young women/children.

I have said.........China is desperate for some women. Those guys might want some young....willling...

Exactly and exactly.

During the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, heaps of foreigners were rampaging. Even black men.

I believe Merkel is doing this on purpose.

Progressives always recruit outsiders

I suspect Germany will be following suit. Crazy though Merkel may be, I doubt she wants to be Mussolini'd.

The way it is is this, Traitor Merkel is pushed out....the only other scenario's, that's that she has to flee Europa or she gets what happened to Nicolae Ceaușescu.

Personally, I want her either pushed out or forced to flee Europa....I don't want Europa to have to witness another Nicolae Ceaușescu moment.

"Refugees" and "Asylum seekers" are not the same thing.

Really? Have you been following European news? Since August we have been told ALL are "poor refugees".

Of course from beginning, we have known that MOST are Economic Migrants, so these are the "failed Asylum seekers". Now they're just having to admit what we've known for months.

So you're basically complaining because you don't understand the difference between two terms, and the view you get from the media is how you take it, and you don't bother to interpret things.

The fact is in the news they say what things are, if people don't understand the vocabulary, then they'll get confused.

During the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, heaps of foreigners were rampaging. Even black men.

Can you elaborate why you think she's doing this on purpose?

You need to ask the leftist to explain National Suicide. Today I heard DHS or Border was originally complaining about funding. But when given money they could not find enough worthy of deportation? Huh? sounds like a phony scam again. "All Illegals good illegals" to DemWitted loons. Overwhem the system. More Big Govt will be needed to clean it up? I don't know.

You need to ask the leftist to explain National Suicide. Today I heard DHS or Border was originally complaining about funding. But when given money they could not find enough worthy of deportation? Huh? sounds like a phony scam again. "All Illegals good illegals" to DemWitted loons. Overwhem the system. More Big Govt will be needed to clean it up? I don't know.

This is why America needs Donald Trump.

Progressives always recruit outsiders
Actually the bloodiest Cheka troops were former POWs from WWI. They were offered either to fight with the Reds or rotting in POW camps in Siberia. Most of them chose to fight and butcher the White Russians.

America needs Donald Trump because you don't understand things, and you want a guy who doesn't get it either to make yourself feel good about it?????

Wasn't that why Dubya got elected, how'd them apples work for ya?

America needs Donald Trump because you don't understand things, and you want a guy who doesn't get it either to make yourself feel good about it?????

Wasn't that why Dubya got elected, how'd them apples work for ya?

I don't understand things? How patronising of you. I understand things perfectly.

Can you elaborate why you think she's doing this on purpose?

By the process of deduction. Shes not doing it accidently.

Forum List

Back