Sweden to expel 80,000 "refugees"

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Sweden has announced plan to expel up to 80,000 "refugees" aka filthy Muslim savages.

The only way to do this - tell UN to f-ck off, tell NGOs to f-ck off, tell Human Rights groups to f-ck off. Then just do it. Come on Sweden SAVE YOURSELF!

Sweden to expel up to 80,000 rejected asylum seekers

Interior minister Anders Ygeman tells Swedish media of plan to use charter flights to repatriate thousands amid toughening of immigration rules

"Sweden intends to expel up to 80,000 asylum seekers who arrived in 2015 and whose applications had been rejected, interior minister Anders Ygeman said on Wednesday.

“We are talking about 60,000 people but the number could climb to 80,000,” the minister was quoted as saying by Swedish media, adding that the government had asked the police and authorities in charge of migrants to organise their expulsion.

Ygeman said the expulsions, normally carried out using commercial flights, would have to be done using specially chartered aircraft, given the large numbers, staggered over several years.

The proposed measure was announced as Europe struggles to deal with a crisis that has seen tens of thousands of refugees arrive on Greek beaches, with the passengers – mostly fleeing conflict in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan – undeterred by cold, wintry conditions."

Here's the rest of the article:

Sweden to expel up to 80,000 rejected asylum seekers

Seeing is believing said Saint Thomas Aquinas

Nope....I am not so sure about this OP

• Banned
"Refugees" and "Asylum seekers" are not the same thing.

Really? Have you been following European news? Since August we have been told ALL are "poor refugees".

Of course from beginning, we have known that MOST are Economic Migrants, so these are the "failed Asylum seekers". Now they're just having to admit what we've known for months.

Really? Have you been following European news? Since August we have been told ALL are "poor refugees".

Of course from beginning, we have known that MOST are Economic Migrants, so these are the "failed Asylum seekers". Now they're just having to admit what we've known for months.

The two terms are often used interchangeably in the media. But they mean different things.

• Banned

The thing is, the entire situation has now changed. Even just a month ago, Governments in Europa wouldn't have even been saying half of what they're saying now....this gives a little hope.

I'm an Optimist, not a Defeatist.

• Banned

The two terms are often used interchangeably in the media. But they mean different things.

The MSM don't want them to mean "different things", they think people are just stupid enough to listen to the horsecrap and just take that they're "poor refugees".

To many, they didn't resemble any sort of refugee we'd ever witnessed before. Refugees don't demand to be allowed to stampede across 10 different nations, refugees don't refuse food and water unless they're "allowed" to trek to the nation of "their choice", refugees do not fight, scream and throw lumps of concrete at the police - as they did in Hungary, Czech Republic, Macedonia and Bulgaria, refugees do not torch their own tents in refugee camps - as they did in Croatia and the Czech Republic. I could go on with this list.

Refugees are just happy to get to the FIRST safe nation NOT at WAR that'll have them, that in their case is TURKEY.

They from the beginning want Europa, simply because they want the free stuff, to palm off hardworking Europeans, whilst they sit on their filthy backsides and become Welfare Queens.

• Banned
Good, Sweden needs to man up to save their transexual women from arab rape.

We even are prepared to take ALL the women, ALL the children and ANY elderly people amongst them.

We do NOT want ANY of the young, angry, military aged males....they need to stop being cowards and return to their nations, pick up arms and FIGHT for their nations....that's what REAL men would do. Not run away.

Since January 2nd, 46,000 more have arrived on Greek Islands, this is completely unacceptable situation and it cannot be allowed to carry on. Do you know how small these Greek Islands are that they're arriving on?

As an American how would you like it if 46,000 people charged across your borders at this rate, would you accept it, would you think this was a great thing?

I suspect Germany will be following suit. Crazy though Merkel may be, I doubt she wants to be Mussolini'd.

Since January 2nd, 46,000 more have arrived on Greek Islands, this is completely unacceptable situation and it cannot be allowed to carry on. Do you know how small these Greek Islands are that they're arriving on?

As an American how would you like it if 46,000 people charged across your borders at this rate, would you accept it, would you think this was a great thing?

They wouldn't get past Arlington here. :laugh:

The Greek should have intercepted and water cannoned them.... But they were paid off to let them in....

They wouldn't get past Arlington here. :laugh:

The Bulgarian Red Cross, they say that between 3-4 MILLION might be on way in the Spring, so at that rate by December this year, we could be talking a total of 10 MILLION.

This is simply not going to allowed to happen. It's absolutely ridiculous to think that the European Continent is going to allow this to happen.

The Greek should have intercepted and water cannoned them.... But they were paid off to let them in....

Also the NGOs and UNHCR travelling with the "refugees" were screaming not to do anything as that'd be against "human rights", the usual garbage excuses.

This is why I say the UN, the NGOs etc, we need to, in American term, flip them the bird.

Forum List

Back