Germany takes welcome action

Suspected neo-Nazi website operators arrested in Germany | News | DW.COM | 27.01.2016

A country brought to its knees by Nazis understands the threat that they bring to civilisation.

sit tight-----it is not over yet. The Nazi thing in Germany is a backlash that
one would have to be UNCONSCIOUS not to have expected. ---
Do not despair------there IS A SOLUTION--------Germany has much to learn from
the "BEAUTY" of islam---------it is simple-----just confer on muslims the SAME
rights that German catholics and Lutherans have in Saudi arabia and Iran. There
is no need for violence

Uggg. . . that's awful.

Doesn't make sense. . .

The article states. . .

In 2011, investigations led to Altermedia and the shut-down of its domain - based in the US at the time - and a 3,000-euro ($3,260) fine for its administrator, Axel Möller and, eventually, a 27-month prison sentence for another administrator, Robert Rupprecht.

If it was truly based in the US, then it doesn't make sense that it was "shut down," because it broke no US laws.

Not only that, they could have never arrested anyone in the US.

From what I am reading, no laws were ever broken according to the US codes. IN the US, we have this thing, it's called the first Amendment.

Uggg. . . that's awful.

Doesn't make sense. . .

The article states. . .

In 2011, investigations led to Altermedia and the shut-down of its domain - based in the US at the time - and a 3,000-euro ($3,260) fine for its administrator, Axel Möller and, eventually, a 27-month prison sentence for another administrator, Robert Rupprecht.

If it was truly based in the US, then it doesn't make sense that it was "shut down," because it broke no US laws.

Not only that, they could have never arrested anyone in the US.

From what I am reading, no laws were ever broken according to the US codes. IN the US, we have this thing, it's called the first Amendment.

I am no computer geek--------in fact I am computer compromised ---BUT---I thought that countries can exclude some-------uhm------transmission sites ----to
their own countries ??????

As an outsider looking in it seems to me that the Germans have a very bad habit of referring to anyone right of them politically as a Nazi. Are they really trying to keep their country civil or are they crushing their opposition by beating that Nazi dead horse?

As an outsider looking in it seems to me that the Germans have a very bad habit of referring to anyone right of them politically as a Nazi. Are they really trying to keep their country civil or are they crushing their opposition by beating that Nazi dead horse?

Nazi is not a dead horse in Germany nor is it in LOTS of the world. You make a valid point in suggesting that Germans have kinda OVER COMPENSATED-----but
that is really just about all you can, with validity, claim.

Nazi is not a dead horse in Germany nor is it in LOTS of the world. You make a valid point in suggesting that Germans have kinda OVER COMPENSATED-----but

Are you German?

Why should any country tolerate the politics of hate. Freedom of expression brings responsibilities.
Nope, I disagree.

I'll agree with you that it is indeed hate, but they should have the freedom to hate.

Otherwise, it isn't freedom.

There are folks on the fringe of the Islam movement that feel the same. They can say what ever they like. It's when they act that they need to be taken down.

If they were taken down before they acted, there would be concentration camps all across Europe and the U.S. already for these Islamic radicals.

Suspected neo-Nazi website operators arrested in Germany | News | DW.COM | 27.01.2016

A country brought to its knees by Nazis understands the threat that they bring to civilisation.

is no need for violence

You must be talking about the Nazis in Palestine, what is the difference.

Are you German?

I is USA jew-----daughter of two USA jews---------grand-daughter of a baker in
the AUSTRIAN tradition (yum-----marzipan and chocolate and apricot jam
cakes) Grandpa the baker lost his several brothers and their wives
and ALL their children to DER FUHRER Would my ingestion of the cakes
qualify me?

Until anyone says this is not the same as Palestine right now, I have no sympathy for the Germans at all.

Why should any country tolerate the politics of hate. Freedom of expression brings responsibilities.

true-------however the RESPONSIBILITIES must be equitable------ideally world over

Ha ha, you and I almost always disagree on everything, but we almost agree here.

It is just a matter of degree. I believe everyone must have absolute freedom, and I think you believe EVERYONE should have no freedom. lol

"Politics of Hate" depends on your perspective. I think a strong case can be made that writing a story about the arrest of 4 terrorist wannabe chuckleheads early last year and then trying to link what is admittedly valid and widespread concern about legitimate issues, like immigration policy, to those insignificant little chuckleheads is politics based in hate.

Are you German?

I is USA jew-----daughter of two USA jews---------grand-daughter of a baker in
the AUSTRIAN tradition (yum-----marzipan and chocolate and apricot jam
cakes) Grandpa the baker lost his several brothers and their wives
and ALL their children to DER FUHRER Would my ingestion of the cakes
qualify me?

As a German? No. You just said you're an American. The NAzi's left power in 1945, it's time for Germany to get over it.

is no need for violence

You must be talking about the Nazis in Palestine, what is the difference.

I was not referring to the islamo Nazis in the part of the world named "Palestina"
by roman invaders. The code of rules that was instituted by the vile Nazi pig --CONSTANTINE and which was incorporated into the shariah code of rules and into the CANON of the catholic church which made the INQUISITION legal and the
genocide of millions------AND LATER used by the islamo Nazi HERO Adolf Hitler to legalize Genocide of tens of millions ------is MORE THAN SUFFICIENT to suppress any population. Today elements of the same code are LAW in
IRAN -------rendering the suppression of BAHAIS, ZOROASTRIANS, JEWS
and CHRISTIANS remarkably "SUCCESSFUL". Do you have something against IRANIAN LAW?

Forum List

Back