Sweden to expel 80,000 "refugees"

Why was this allowed to happen? That is as insane as what's happening here.

You need to ask the leftist to explain National Suicide. Today I heard DHS or Border was originally complaining about funding. But when given money they could not find enough worthy of deportation? Huh? sounds like a phony scam again. "All Illegals good illegals" to DemWitted loons. Overwhem the system. More Big Govt will be needed to clean it up? I don't know.

This is why America needs Donald Trump.

America needs Donald Trump because you don't understand things, and you want a guy who doesn't get it either to make yourself feel good about it?????

Wasn't that why Dubya got elected, how'd them apples work for ya?

I don't understand things? How patronising of you. I understand things perfectly.

Sure you do. You got confused with asylum seeker and refugee.

They are not refugee. This is organized Invasion. Overwhelm the system. Slip in Terrorist too. Force them back. Women Children? FORCE Saudi Arabia to take all the young women/children.

I have said.........China is desperate for some women. Those guys might want some young....willling...
During the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, heaps of foreigners were rampaging. Even black men.

I believe Merkel is doing this on purpose.

Can you elaborate why you think she's doing this on purpose?

By the process of deduction. Shes not doing it accidently.

This has entered our mind. The issue of her being blackmailed also, the NSA was listening to this woman's PERSONAL phone calls for 11 years....the chances very high that they have something disturbing and/or juicy on her that she's terrified of public knowing.

They are not refugee. This is organized Invasion. Overwhelm the system. Slip in Terrorist too. Force them back. Women Children? FORCE Saudi Arabia to take all the young women/children.

I have said.........China is desperate for some women. Those guys might want some young....willling...
During the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, heaps of foreigners were rampaging. Even black men.

Oh you know, off topic, I have 44 minutes before Kerber on court, I'm struggling already and need more coffee already. They shouldn't have these events in Australia with the crazy time difference.

This has entered our mind. The issue of her being blackmailed also, the NSA was listening to this woman's PERSONAL phone calls for 11 years....the chances very high that they have something disturbing and/or juicy on her that she's terrified of public knowing.
Stop finding excuses for her. She WANTS to do this. These women are crazy and you know it.

Typical nonsense. You got Millions of Illegal persons pouring across Europe and USA borders and you want to argue about what to call them?

Yes, because there's a difference between a refugee and an asylum seeker. It's like saying there's loads of fruits and vegetables, so let's not bother with the correct word for an orange, let's call it a cucumber instead.

Typical nonsense. You got Millions of Illegal persons pouring across Europe and USA borders and you want to argue about what to call them?

So, apparently European taxpayers are expected to pay many BILLIONS so the "refugees" can ALL get their teeth fixed! Can you believe the audacity of these filthy Welfare Queens!

€10,000 PER dental treatment!

Hey, who gives a f-ck about your teeth? Answer, most of Europe doesn't that's who. THIS is so on our next set of literature and free DVDs that our organisations hand-out free on the streets of now 15 European nations.

German Dentists Warn Treating Migrant's 'Catastrophic' Teeth Will Cost Tax Payer BILLIONS

So when is this miracle going to happen OP?

Sweden to expel 80 000 invaders?

when will that be

So, apparently European taxpayers are expected to pay many BILLIONS so the "refugees" can ALL get their teeth fixed! Can you believe the audacity of these filthy Welfare Queens!

Hey, who gives a f-ck about your teeth? Answer, most of Europe doesn't that's who. THIS is so on our next set of literature and free DVDs that our organisations hand-out free on the streets of now 15 European nations.

German Dentists Warn Treating Migrant's 'Catastrophic' Teeth Will Cost Tax Payer BILLIONS

Get these filthy critters off our Continent....we are NOT going to become a Third World Continent. Period.

when will that be

I don't know, I just haven't tonight been able to have my daily personal phone call with Stefan Löfven the Swedish Prime Minister :rolleyes-41:

refugee
noun exile, asylum seeker, émigré, displaced person, runaway, fugitive, escapee, stateless person an application for refugee status
Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition. 2002 © HarperCollins Publishers 1995, 2002

Colloquially, they have the same meaning. Legally, they do not.

No, colloquially they still don't have the same meaning.

For people who want life simple, black and white, then maybe they see the definition of both as "dirty foreigner who wants to get into my country", but for people with brain cells, an asylum seeker is:

"
A person who has left their home country as a political refugee and is seeking asylum in another:"

And a refugee is:

"A person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster:"

An asylum seeker made the decision to leave because they felt they could no longer stay because of political reasons.
A refugee left because everything in their country has gone to hell.

There are different reasons for leaving the country. An asylum seeker is seeking asylum, this might be permanent. A refugee is in another country until the situation gets better back home.

Get these filthy critters off our Continent....we are NOT going to become a Third World Continent. Period.

Well.... if you keep voting in people like Trump, you might be third world before you know it.

Colloquially, they have the same meaning. Legally, they do not.
Could you expand with a short description Doc?

A refugee is someone displaced from their home country, and officially apply to the UNHCR for refugee status while waiting in a refugee camp to be resettled in another country.

An asylum-seeker is someone who takes matters into their own hands and travels to their country of choice, and then apply for asylum status there.

when will that be

I don't know, I just haven't tonight been able to have my daily personal phone call with Stefan Löfven the Swedish Prime Minister :rolleyes-41:

ha amusing

funny

ok]

I really wanted to answer, so I just phoned him, but he's got it on voicemail. Hey Stefan, stop the voicemail already, get with the programme, you know you must be at my beck and call, in case I need to answer crucial questions at ANY hour day or night....my goodness, is it ANY wonder people turn to drink :wine:

Forum List

Back