Swastika Trees Cut Down.

coolhardy

Jan 24, 2017
I was watching on some TV show the other day about a stand of trees that were in the shape of a swastika. They were cut down. Why? Because the ideology the symbol stood for couldn't be refuted in any other way. I will show a picture of that stand of trees. I will also show some structures with a similar shape. I wonder when they will be torn down.
7IZbJ3O.jpg
XH70Nip.jpg

Racist are too dumb to educate themselves but others know the kkk type assholes stole it. Just shows how lazy and useless racists are.

Tear down these symbols of slavery!

hqdefault.jpg

They weren't built by slaves. At least they were no more slaves than the rest of you are.

Yes they were.

No they weren't. Like it or not, they were built by Egyptians.

Yes. Egyptians and Hebrew slaves. Who were technically also Egyptians, as they lived in Egypt.

Oh. So you believe the crap in the bible? I have a documentary to recommend to you. It is called "Religulous."

I was watching on some TV show the other day about a stand of trees that were in the shape of a swastika. They were cut down. Why? Because the ideology the symbol stood for couldn't be refuted in any other way. I will show a picture of that stand of trees. I will also show some structures with a similar shape. I wonder when they will be torn down.
7IZbJ3O.jpg
XH70Nip.jpg
Why are you defending swastikas?

7IZbJ3O.jpg
XH70Nip.jpg

Why? Because I can't tell you why without getting banned. Is that reason enough for you?

7IZbJ3O.jpg
XH70Nip.jpg

Why? Because I can't tell you why without getting banned. Is that reason enough for you?
Hint......they are just fucking trees

Tear down these symbols of slavery!

hqdefault.jpg

They weren't built by slaves. At least they were no more slaves than the rest of you are.

Yes they were.

No they weren't. Like it or not, they were built by Egyptians.

Yes. Egyptians and Hebrew slaves. Who were technically also Egyptians, as they lived in Egypt.

Oh. So you believe the crap in the bible? I have a documentary to recommend to you. It is called "Religulous."
No douche, I saw it in a movie.

7IZbJ3O.jpg
XH70Nip.jpg

Hint......they are just fucking trees

Hint..... And they just got fucking cut down.

Forum List

Back