Suspect dead after south St. Louis high school shooting....Several shot three dead.

Because you're the one making the claim. I couldn't care less whether he's a Communist sympathizer or not in this thread, because it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the thread.
In fact, if a Mod saw this, they'd probably tell me and you (irony) off for going way off topic.

However I just wanted to know what YOU were talking about when you said he was a Communist sympathizer. I'm guessing you don't know much when you say that.

Back to the topic now....
I don't like commies, unlike you

And here's our shooter....

1666711719984.png

Apparently the school has locks and security guards at every entrance. It was one of the guards' quickly calling for police that allowed the FOUR minute response time, which definitely saved lives. The shooter was going to get in, and he did, but this could have been a lot, lot worse.

Of course, one does have to ask how someone could go so quickly off the rails only a year after graduating high school, and whether it is the best idea to allow 19-year-olds to buy semi-automatic rifles and a dozen 30-round magazines. Assuming, that is, that he bought it. There is still more to learn.

(Politico: High factual reporting, left-center bias.)

(BBC: High factual reporting, left-center bias.)

Of course, one does have to ask if it is the best idea to allow 19-year-olds to buy semi-automatic rifles and a dozen 30-round magazines. Assuming, that is, that he bought it. There is still more to learn.
Another example of how anti-gun loons sell dead kids to buy more useless gun control laws.
Making it illegal for 18-19-20 yrs olds to buy an AR15 will not prevent an 18-19-20yr old from getting an AR15.
Especially if their intent is to shoot up a school.

ST. LOUIS – Two people were killed Monday morning in a shooting at Central Visual and Performing Arts High School in south St. Louis.

Officers from the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department were called to respond to this incident at 9:10 a.m. Interim St. Louis Police Chief Lieutenant Colonel Michael Sack said that officers arrived at the high school located at the corner of Kingshighway and Arsenal just minutes later. They immediately made entry into the school. As kids were filing out of the school, students told officers that the suspect was armed with a long gun.

Officers then heard gun fire and ran toward it. They found the shooter, and officers and the shooter exchanged gun fire. The shooter was struck and taken to the hospital. He is approximately 20 years old and has since died. He has not yet been identified. No officers were injured.

In total, eight people were injured in this incident, including one adult woman who was pronounced dead from gun shots at a hospital, as well as a teen girl who was also shot and killed. The others injured suffered a variety of shrapnel and gunshot wounds. They are being treated at local hospitals.

Live: Suspect killed, 2 dead after south St. Louis high school shooting

They know the shooter is 20 years old but no ID.....Yeah right. 😐
School shootings are the result of Marxist Indoctrination of Students by Liberal Teachers, teaching Moral Ambivalence, Gender Fluidity, and Marxist Collectivist Thought, while Suppressing Individuality, Denigrating The Importance Of The Nuclear Family, Suppressing Free Thought, Free Speech while Subjugating The Student to Atheistic Doctrines of Nihilism and Hopelessness.

Remove God & Morality & Respect for Life from The Student and Classroom and the result is Immorality and Death, and NO Respect for Authority or The Law, or Life itself!

This is your future, and YOU DESERVE IT.

No liberal media news outlet is showing the shooter. Is this because he is not white? Looks like he is the typical thugs and harmony idiot. Zero coverage. No looting????

How do you know those are him?

There's no such thing as "untotalitarian" communism...lol

There is. It just hasn't happened on a national scale.

You have to understand that what Marx expounded was going to take a long time. That people's minds would change over many centuries. And then Lenin thinks he can do it in ten minutes.

Do you even know what Communism is?

I don't like commies, unlike you

I've had friends who were of all political persuasion. Just because someone likes one system or another, doesn't make them an asshole. And just because someone stays away from such things, doesn't make them a good person.

Forum List

Back