Susan Rice is searching for a video

Combat operations in Afghanistan are over weeped a thankful president last year. So this attack has to be the result of an offensive video. Hillary has not yet commented.

US casualties in fighting with Afghan Taliban

I believe I heard the Taliban have regained 40% of lost territory.

Way for Obama to shit all over our dead troops.

Not only the Taliban but ISIS is alive and well and fighting for territory in Afghanistan.

Nope, not possible Dear Leader assures us ISIS is contained

Check this out though. This will blow you away. The Afghan army is so poorly equipped Russia is giving them weaponry.

Seriously. What's wrong with this picture?

"Additionally, Russia is expected to deliver 10,000 AK-47 assault rifles to the Afghan army along with accompanying ammunition in January 2016. This matter is almost settled, according to Kabulov. Russia is also holding talks with the Afghan authorities about helicopter shipments.

By late November, Russia had delivered 57 KAMAZ trucks, worth $2.5 million, to Afghanistan free of charge, Kabulov added."

‘US and NATO operation in Afghanistan has failed’ – Russian president’s special envoy

Combat operations in Afghanistan are over weeped a thankful president last year. So this attack has to be the result of an offensive video. Hillary has not yet commented.

US casualties in fighting with Afghan Taliban

I believe I heard the Taliban have regained 40% of lost territory.

Way for Obama to shit all over our dead troops.

Not only the Taliban but ISIS is alive and well and fighting for territory in Afghanistan.

Nope, not possible Dear Leader assures us ISIS is contained

My heavens he is such a lying son of a bitch. The UN has been reporting since last March that ISIS was making major gains in Afghanistan.

"#ISIS in direct rivalry with Taliban in Afghanistan - UN Terrorists VS terrorists: ISIS in ‘direct rivalry with Taliban in Afghanistan,’ UN sayspic.twitter.com/PdABelNKbe

— RT (@RT_com) December 29, 2015"

‘US and NATO operation in Afghanistan has failed’ – Russian president’s special envoy

How come every time I open up the Internet, that dumbfuck is full of fail?

Everytime he says something, the opposite happens.
If he ever says "no one is going to nuke us" run for your bunker!

Fox now reporting that quick react team has rescued the wounded and recovered the dead soldier. Some have stayed to secure the downed chopper.

Our friend Spindleman came to my mind reading that :)
And how much anti-Obama bs did they throw all over it, dupes?

Ya know, Bengazi can be both a planned attack AND TRIGGERED by reaction to the video, like all the other Embassy attacks at the time all over the Muslim world, Foxbot WHATEVER dupes.

Fox now reporting that quick react team has rescued the wounded and recovered the dead soldier. Some have stayed to secure the downed chopper.

Ya know, Bengazi can be both a planned attack AND TRIGGERED by reaction to the video, like all the other Embassy attacks at the time all over the Muslim world, Foxbot WHATEVER dupes.
But it wasn't...Hillary said so early on.

Very true. It doesn't take much for them to want to kill innocent people and strap bombs to their children's chest, does it?
I wonder why so many people are so gung ho on getting them here?
Insanity?

Stretches like this one crack me up.:lmao:

But sadly even Hillary admitted that wasn't the case. You may go now

Everytime he says something, the opposite happens.
If he ever says "no one is going to nuke us" run for your bunker!
______

I agree with you.

It is hard to discern a plan through his lies & mis-governance.

But, if anything has been clear with this consummate ass-hole it is that: Whatever he says he will do, that is the very thing he will never do; and whatever he says he will never do, that is the very thing he will do in a year or so.

When he was running for office, he said Afghanistan was the necessary war...the one we had to win...he said it over and over again...not because he meant it...he never did. He said it because it was politically expedient at the time.

Buckle your seat-belts you dumb-ass liberals. Putin, the Ayatollahs, the Taliban....they are going to see that 2016 is a bumpy ride for this Fool....and thus for America.

But sadly even Hillary admitted that wasn't the case. You may go now
BS. How does ANYONE know the motives of the attackers, dingbat dupe? Only you brainwashed functional morons do lol...

Forum List

Back