Survivor. Are you watching?

Why the hell are they after Jeremy? There are other singles there too. So why focus on him?
I heartily dislike most of the them this go round. I especially cannot stand Baylor and her skanky mother. Julie leaving did NOT surprise me. She is prettier than all the others and had it in for her from day one. So what if she took some snacks? They all ate theirs and she held on to hers. Buncha fuckin' losers.

I don't know why they are focusing on Jeremy....Josh accused him of being good at challenges but he was the first one out on the challenge Wednesday. About Julie, she seemed a tad arrogant from the start....her boyfriend has history of being racist, and about the trail mix, I'm thinking she took a lot more than her share and hid it because she herself was feeling guilty over it and said she didn't know what to do about it. I didn't care for her either way, but she did seem focused on herself.

Quiet as its kept, I love Survivor. Have never missed a season and I was thinking, are any of you fans?

I have to admit, they almost lost me last season with this vets coming back and running the damn game and how much dominance Boston Rob had on his dumb tribe, and now I hear Coach and Ozzie are coming back this year.

This in my opinion sucks because a leader cant be developed within the new tribes. We will see.
I am proud to say I have never watched a minute of any "Survivor" type show, or anything at all resembling "American Idol'.

If you think that Survivor resembles American Idol in any way, then you really don't know what Survivor is about.

I hate Baylor and her idiot mother. Nobody to really root for so far this time. But I will watch it anyway. Then right after, its Dude You're Screwed. I like that show.

I agree. You're a good judge of bad character and every contestant this year is unlikeable w/ bad character.

I hate Survivor, I try to watch it but seeing them living like they do just kills me. I watch Big Brother but I hate when they are have nots, eating slop, taking cold showers and sleeping in the have not bedroom where it is always so uncomfortable makes me feel sorry for them.

Dumbfucks. The whole lot of them. WHY are they keeping the couples intact? that is TWO VOTES. Jeez. Morons.

I actually like Jeremy, especially after that awful Rocker guy was gone. He was the only one in his fake alliance that I liked - Baylor and her mother are irritating, can't get over the way Natalie acted in TAR, Keith and his son are too dense and too blunt, but I really can't stand Jon and his girlfriend. Why are they calling all the shots?

EXACTLY!!!! Jon and his GF are calling the shots and WHY??? Why are the others allowing it? Now that Jeremy was blindsided by the Power Duo AGAIN flipping..maybe everyone will wake the fuck up. But I won't hold my breath. Dumbfucks. All of 'em.

Dumbfucks. The whole lot of them. WHY are they keeping the couples intact? that is TWO VOTES. Jeez. Morons.

I don't think it's about couples anymore....I was glad they got rid of Josh last week, but John and Jacqueline did a very bad no-no and voted Jeremy off after he let them have his reward and was sent to Exile Island. He figured that John might have the immunity idol since we wasn't able to find it. What jerks! I hope they vote them off, I hate it when people repay someone that does something nice for them with a stab in the back!

EXACTLY!!!! Jon and his GF are calling the shots and WHY??? Why are the others allowing it? Now that Jeremy was blindsided by the Power Duo AGAIN flipping..maybe everyone will wake the fuck up. But I won't hold my breath. Dumbfucks. All of 'em.

Well, it started off as they were the swing votes. Both sides needed them in order to have more votes than the other alliance. Jeremy was able to get them on their side along with Baylor and her mother...but I think they decided that Jeremy had too much power and this was the time to get rid of him. The only one I like anymore is Natalie, and she'll probably go next week if she doesn't win immunity. They need to split Keith/Wes and John and Jacq.

I read one of Jeremy's exit interviews that suggested to me that Natalie doesn't go next, just because he said that a long time past before he realized that Natalie didn't flip on him, as he assumed during the blindside. I don't think this means she makes the finals, though.

It's just too much for her to overcome, if the pairs pick the singles off one by one, and they may - then there's the question of which pair should she align with? Missy/Baylor and J/J can't be trusted, and Keith/Wes are on the other side altogether.

Missy/Baylor are *probably* the best option for her for the time being and Nat should go with them to break up one of the other pairs. FTR, both Jocelyn and Jon have said Missy and Baylor can't be trusted post-game and they would know.

They are all just flat out stupid. SPLIT THE PAIRS. Jeez.
I kinda like natalie now. She seems much better without her damn twin.

Unfortunately, the pairs have the numbers, now...if they stick together they can eliminate Alex, Natalie and Reed.....but who knows - I'd like for them to get rid of Jon.

I really wish they would go back to what the first survivor was like.

You can't go back. Naked Richard invented most of the show strategy in season 1. Boston Rob put his own stamp on tactical play.

I don't know though. I haven't watched since the early seasons.

Keith is an idiot. A disgusting one too. Sick of watching him spit all over the place. If he would have kept his fucking mouth shut, Jon would have been GONE. What a moron.

Keith is an idiot. A disgusting one too. Sick of watching him spit all over the place. If he would have kept his fucking mouth shut, Jon would have been GONE. What a moron.

It was Natalie that told Jon he better play his idol.....now I'm not so sure about her.....if she thinks she'll have a chance with Jon and Jacqueline still there, she's got another thing coming!

And yes, Keith and his spitting, even into the ocean, is nasty.....yuck!

I know! She tells jon to use the idol and I'm all WTF??? Are you CRAZY??? Oy. Just...OY!!!

Dumbfucks. The whole lot of 'em.

I know! She tells jon to use the idol and I'm all WTF??? Are you CRAZY??? Oy. Just...OY!!!

Dumbfucks. The whole lot of 'em.

At this point I don't really care who wins....whoever outsmarts the rest of the stupid ones deserves it, even if they are stupid, too!.....:)

Forum List

Back