Survivor. Are you watching?

Indeed. He was a sweetie and quite likable. And I'm sure he had a relationship with a much different Colton than what we saw on Survivor. So a tragedy for sure.

I remembered Caleb had a very dangerous job, so sorry to hear about the news. He was much more level-headed than Colton ever was, and I thought there was a chance he'd be asked back for the show.

That's three former survivors dead now - BB, who was 77 at his time of death, and Jenn, from breast cancer. Liked all three of them, RIP.

SURVIVOR - BLOOD VS WATER - SEASON 29 - PREMIERED SEPEMBER 24, 2014

survivor-29.jpg

A complete run down on the cast here:
Survivor San Juan Del Sur Cast 2014 - CBS.com

survivor-season-29-cast-photo.jpg

So we're already two weeks in. Anybody watching?

I am watching. I am also watching Sons of Anarchy on Netflix. I never saw it before, and am currently on Season 2.

Gracie did you ever watch Homeland? It was one of my favorite, they brought it back, after the main character was hung last season. We thought that was the end of the Program, but they brought it back and it's just as good as the first season. Claire Danes plays the main part and she is excellent at it.

Gracie did you ever watch Homeland? It was one of my favorite, they brought it back, after the main character was hung last season. We thought that was the end of the Program, but they brought it back and it's just as good as the first season. Claire Danes plays the main part and she is excellent at it.
No..I never did see that show. Might give it a go, though! Thanks for the recommendation!

Well..I thought they screwed up voting him off. He is a jerk but they needed him for now. Baylor is pretty worthless.

Well..I thought they screwed up voting him off. He is a jerk but they needed him for now. Baylor is pretty worthless.

Yes, I agree, but he had made an agreement with Jeremy to protect his wife as long as Jeremy protected his girlfriend, and he was instrumental in having Val (Jeremy's wife) voted off. He wasn't all that great at challenges, he lost to his own girlfriend. I didn't like him and I'm glad he's gone.

I personally will miss Rocker. Every good plot needs a villain and he was the closest thing we had for one for this season. You know, the Russells and Coltons and others that we loved to hate but that added some extra interest to the goings on. Oh well, who knows? Maybe somebody else will emerge.

Mertex, Rocker did not know Val did NOT have an idol. She said she did..so he told her to use it, thinking she had it. There wasn't much he could do and he cannot control the other tribes decisions this early in the game.

Agreed, Foxfyre. He made a good villain!

And, like the infamous Boston Rob, he was voted off with an immunity idol in his pocket. So often when they're talking about targeting this person or that person in a classic blindside, the vote doesn't go that way. This time it did. You just never know.

Mertex, Rocker did not know Val did NOT have an idol. She said she did..so he told her to use it, thinking she had it. There wasn't much he could do and he cannot control the other tribes decisions this early in the game.

Agreed, Foxfyre. He made a good villain!

Gracie, he had an alliance with 4 other guys, he could have worked it so that Val wasn't even voted on, if he was going to be true to his promise. He tried to hide it from his alliance and work it so that Baylor would get voted out and they would think he did what he said he would do. He was being dishonest with his alliance, and they found out at the challenge, and that is why they voted him off. All he did was show his alliance that he was making deals with the other team.

He's arrogant and so impressed with himself that he believed he was safe and walked away with an immunity idol in his pocket.

I hate Baylor and her idiot mother. Nobody to really root for so far this time. But I will watch it anyway. Then right after, its Dude You're Screwed. I like that show.

Well, that just made me dislike that Julie even more......quitting just because her boyfriend is no longer there. Jeff needs to make sure people that want to be on Survivor are not quitters.....they ought to make them sign a contract stating that if they quit they have to pay a big sum of money, I bet that would toughen a few of these wimps up.

Looks like Jeremy is in a world of hurt....Josh is aiming for him and now Jeremy only has 5 on his side, he's going to have to do some finagling.

Why the hell are they after Jeremy? There are other singles there too. So why focus on him?
I heartily dislike most of the them this go round. I especially cannot stand Baylor and her skanky mother. Julie leaving did NOT surprise me. She is prettier than all the others and had it in for her from day one. So what if she took some snacks? They all ate theirs and she held on to hers. Buncha fuckin' losers.

I hate Baylor and her idiot mother. Nobody to really root for so far this time. But I will watch it anyway. Then right after, its Dude You're Screwed. I like that show.

I don't like Missy that much but I dislike Josh even more and they are on opposite alliances. Something's going to give!

Quiet as its kept, I love Survivor. Have never missed a season and I was thinking, are any of you fans?

I have to admit, they almost lost me last season with this vets coming back and running the damn game and how much dominance Boston Rob had on his dumb tribe, and now I hear Coach and Ozzie are coming back this year.

This in my opinion sucks because a leader cant be developed within the new tribes. We will see.
I am proud to say I have never watched a minute of any "Survivor" type show, or anything at all resembling "American Idol'.

New Topics

Forum List

Back