Survivor. Are you watching?

I just wanted all those weepy sincere kids that Grampa doesn't like to have a chance to work things out without the pressure of tribal council. :lol:

lol - I can't explain it but as I watched tonight my head realized that my heart had picked sides. And Upolu it is.

But what will you do after the merge. I pick the person I want to win in the begining to tell you the truth.

This year, (and I will change my mind soon enough) I am team Coach. After he turns into the nut I know he is, I am team Albert. (if he lets me down, I am team Edna). I see a problem with my loyalty. I have none. :lol:

I just wanted all those weepy sincere kids that Grampa doesn't like to have a chance to work things out without the pressure of tribal council. :lol:

lol - I can't explain it but as I watched tonight my head realized that my heart had picked sides. And Upolu it is.

But what will you do after the merge. I pick the person I want to win in the begining to tell you the truth.

This year, (and I will change my mind soon enough) I am team Coach. After he turns into the nut I know he is, I am team Albert. (if he lets me down, I am team Edna). I see a problem with my loyalty. I have none. :lol:

I wasn't sure I was ready to admit this but I had a flash of a hope that Brandon would win it all. Straight on the heels of that was a hope that Mikayla would get it. The Survivor producers have done their job well. Made me care about both of them.

I wasn't sure I was ready to admit this but I had a flash of a hope that Brandon would win it all. Straight on the heels of that was a hope that Mikayla would get it. The Survivor producers have done their job well. Made me care about both of them.

They have great Editors...:doubt:

I suppose I am more emotionally invested in Team Coach because I was sure pulling for them to win the challenge tonight. I don't know if it is because there is so much more drama on that team or empathy for Coach. I can remember doing blind challenges for chair position on the trumpet as a kid and the rest of the band would vote for the best rendition of whatever we were playing. And when they realized they had picked me instead of the super popular kid, I still remember how much the moans and groans hurt.

How much fun could Coach have playing the game with the icy reception he received at the beginning? So I guess I was pulling for him to have some successes so he would be accepted and could relax and enjoy the dynamics.

Sure is going to be interesting if Christine lasts it out on Redemption Island and comes back into the game though. :)

I suppose I am more emotionally invested in Team Coach because I was sure pulling for them to win the challenge tonight. I don't know if it is because there is so much more drama on that team or empathy for Coach. I can remember doing blind challenges for chair position on the trumpet as a kid and the rest of the band would vote for the best rendition of whatever we were playing. And when they realized they had picked me instead of the super popular kid, I still remember how much the moans and groans hurt.

How much fun could Coach have playing the game with the icy reception he received at the beginning? So I guess I was pulling for him to have some successes so he would be accepted and could relax and enjoy the dynamics.

Sure is going to be interesting if Christine lasts it out on Redemption Island and comes back into the game though. :)

Dont let the first words to a returning vet be, your temporary. The funny thing is, she is surprised Coach didnt like her.

He turned everything around since that first day really. He is surprising me so much this year.

dont let the first words to a returning vet be, your temporary. the funny thing is, she is surprised coach didnt like her.

he turned everything around since that first day really. He is surprising me so much this year.

IKR!

a

Dont let the first words to a returning vet be, your temporary. The funny thing is, she is surprised Coach didnt like her.

He turned everything around since that first day really. He is surprising me so much this year.

I totally agree with you, Coach is doing great, isn't he? Especially after that rough start.

Yeah, how stupid could Christine be? She doesn't understand why Coach wants her gone? Sheesh, what an idiot.

I like the lady (don't remember her name) who stayed back to help Coach that very first day. She's a doctor, an anesthesiologist. She's very quiet, kind of stays in the background, but I learned something about her when she stayed back with Coach that first day when everybody else just walked away. She is a kind person. I like kind people. And she's got to be smart to be an anesthesiologist. : )

I sure wasn't sad to see Samfur, or whatever the heck her name was, be the first to go. I won't mind a bit if Christine is the second to go.

Hey, I can relate to your trumpet experience! I played clarinet. When I was a freshman, there a couple of seniors who played first chair, got all the solos, etc. I was better than they were, but my school didn't want to hurt feelings so they didn't have challenges! So I was relegated to second clarinet. But when we went to a multi-school music festival, I prepared a solo and was chosen by the judges to play it at the grand concert. My older schoolmates tried out with solos, also. But they didn't get chosen! : ) So when we got away from the politics of our small town school, the truth came out! :) I was waaay better than they were. Anyway, they graduated and I was a shoe-in for first chair and I reined supreme until I graduated three years later! : )

Last edited:
Coach for the win. This is survivor not Dr Phil

Edit: I did feel sorry for the girl that cried thinking no one liked her because of the other emotional nut job.

Last edited:

No. I would rather poke red hot needles in my eyes.

We can work on that if ya like.

I keep posting where I hang out ..have for over 15 years and still nary a one of these assholes on the internets has shown up..or if they did they though better of introducing themselves. Met Samson..he's pretty cool. Has a thing about octopus and whole crab though...

Seriously though...never sat through a sit com.. canned laughter makes my physically ill. Never watched any reality shows unless you include American Chopper or that English dude Bril whatzizass, the dumb ass that gets dropped off in places NOBODY is ever going to go camping in.. or the Deadliest Catch..or the hippie and the gung ho ex marine/ranger dudes.. Those guys are funny campers. If there is not something truly informative on the tube I turn it off...maybe slip a DVD into the player and watch a movie.

I know people that actually watch that ex rock singer doing a dating reality show. You can see the brain cells dying in their eyes. It is really sad.

No. I would rather poke red hot needles in my eyes.

I keep posting where I hang out ..have for over 15 years and still nary a one of these assholes on the internets has shown up...

Shown up where, grandpa? Shady Acres Home for Aged Pimp/Ho Slappers? I hear that even the jello there is so tough you have to cut it with a knife (well, that an orderly will cut it with a knife for you - can't be too careful with the seniors now can we?) and the walker gangs are uber hard-core!

I keep posting where I hang out ..have for over 15 years and still nary a one of these assholes on the internets has shown up...

Shown up where, grandpa? Shady Acres Home for Aged Pimp/Ho Slappers? I hear that even the jello there is so tough you have to cut it with a knife (well, that an orderly will cut it with a knife for you - can't be too careful with the seniors now can we?) and the walker gangs are uber hard-core!

Your trying to insult me and you quote someone else?

FAIL

Your[sic] trying to insult me and you quote someone else?

FAIL

No, I was insulting the other guy. I'll get to you later.

Broke up a gang banger knife fight, four bad actors, in the parking lot last night at three in the AM...another drug deal gone bad apparently. I estimated their ages in early twenties on the police report. Ya...I'm getting too old for this shit but it fits in my life for the time being.

I don't recommend eating Jello tough or otherwise. Do you know what they make that shit out of?

Broke up a gang banger knife fight, four bad actors, in the parking lot last night at three in the AM...another drug deal gone bad apparently. I estimated their ages in early twenties on the police report. Ya...I'm getting too old for this shit but it fits in my life for the time being. ?

Sure you did, grandpa, sure you did. :rolleyes:

Broke up a gang banger knife fight, four bad actors, in the parking lot last night at three in the AM...another drug deal gone bad apparently. I estimated their ages in early twenties on the police report. Ya...I'm getting too old for this shit but it fits in my life for the time being. ?

Call 911 in Seattle and ask them. They will confirm it. This location is very well known to the North Precinct. But then you are not interested in the facts are ya...asshole.

Call 911 in Seattle and ask them. They will confirm it. .

Oh yeah, I'll call Seattle 911 and have a chat with them. They've probably got nothing else to do so I'm sure they'd be just thriled to discuss your imaginary exploits, grandpa :rolleyes:

Have you considered how a power scooter might enhance your ability to mete out righteous street justice?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GWZp1U2iS4]Hoveround TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back