Survivor. Are you watching?

Hurray, Survivor tonight! Survivor and brussel sprouts! Yeah, life is good! LOL

Wow, some of you are probably watching it as we speak, but it doesn't air in my time zone for 2 1/2 hours yet. : ) I should probably stay away from this thread until after I've watched it. : )

Okay, it's official.

I want Survivor to go back to the old system of having a competition to win a reward and another competition for immunity. The competition on Redemption Island is taking way too much time.

I don't have the perspective ya'll have. I didn't see many "normal" seasons. I think my first season might have been the first time Russell was on.

I used to be proud of not watching it. For years and years I was proud. Then I watched it. And I was hooked! :lol:

Quiet as its kept, I love Survivor. Have never missed a season and I was thinking, are any of you fans?

I have to admit, they almost lost me last season with this vets coming back and running the damn game and how much dominance Boston Rob had on his dumb tribe, and now I hear Coach and Ozzie are coming back this year.

This in my opinion sucks because a leader cant be developed within the new tribes. We will see.

I stopped watching as soon as it became clear that everyone survived. I never looked back.

I used to be proud of not watching it. For years and years I was proud. Then I watched it. And I was hooked! :lol:

Good for you!

As far as I'm concerned people who judge something they've never even seen are stupid.

It doesn't even compare to most reality shows, it is definitely a cut above.

As for people who think they're smarter or superior to people who do watch it...kiss my ass. Sorry you're so insecure you have to make yourself feel superior by putting other people down. Especially for the harmless entertainment they happen to enjoy.

:razz:

Quiet as its kept, I love Survivor. Have never missed a season and I was thinking, are any of you fans?

I have to admit, they almost lost me last season with this vets coming back and running the damn game and how much dominance Boston Rob had on his dumb tribe, and now I hear Coach and Ozzie are coming back this year.

This in my opinion sucks because a leader cant be developed within the new tribes. We will see.

I stopped watching as soon as it became clear that everyone survived. I never looked back.

Well, no one has died during the show, but some have had to be medevaced off the island. Does that help?

:razz:

They're filming Survivor Wall St. right now, should be the biggest candy ass season ever........

I proudly list survivor as a boob tube offering I have never watched.

What's to be proud of?

Not wasting an hour of my life every week watching the drivel that the rest of you sheep do.

What exactly is it you do with your time that is so superior to the rest of us?

One thing I see that you do is spend time visiting this thread for the sole purpose of knocking a television program that other people enjoy.

Sounds kind of pathetic to me.

What's to be proud of?

Not wasting an hour of my life every week watching the drivel that the rest of you sheep do.

It's only 40 minutes of my life...I always DVR and don't start it until 20 minutes after the hour so I don't waste time with commercials.:D

We DVR almost everything too. Or revisit 'on demand' when a program is available that way. The only problem is our local cable service only allows us to tape one program in addition to the one we are watching, so we can't tape two favorite shows running simultaneously without having one of them on screen. That has been a real frustration more than once.

Forum List

Back