Survey: US voters would prefer Muslim president over an atheist

[ I hate to reveal this to you, but you aren't one of the chosen people.

Where have I claimed to be (not that you even understand what that means)? Put down the bottle, champ.

You're on here pretending atheists are morally worse than you, and you pointed out atrocities committed by atheists with zero mention that every other religious and non-religious group has committed atrocities as well.

I'll take the average atheists morals over yours anyday. But that's not saying much, I'll take the average morals of any human being no matter their beliefs over you.

[ and you pointed out atrocities committed by atheists with zero mention that every other religious and non-religious group has committed atrocities as well.

So, you also don't believe in logic? Or are you really as drunk as you seem?

Just a few posts ago, where you equated atheism somehow with communism.

A) I did not do so

B) That does not address the claim in question in any case

Are you drunk too? Are you and Doctor Dopey partying together somewhere?

If drunk people make more sense than you, does that mean you're doing something worse?

It means you are drunk enough to think you are making any sense, which itself would be obvious if you weren't so drunk.

Where have I said that? Damn, you boys are hitting the bottle hard today!

I think the problem is that you stuck up for this post:

There is no difference between an atheist and a muslim. Both have an ideology based in religious extremism and both would enforce that ideology at the point of a gun.

There is no difference in reality between someone that burns down a church to build a mosque and someone who burns down a church because the sight of it is offensive to them.

...when it was criticized here:

Good point, you can't walk a mile without seeing an atheist burning a church down.

:bsflag:

It comes across as if you are supporting katz's position of prejudice and blind, irrational hatred toward atheists.

There is no difference between an atheist and a muslim. Both have an ideology based in religious extremism and both would enforce that ideology at the point of a gun.

There is no difference in reality between someone that burns down a church to build a mosque and someone who burns down a church because the sight of it is offensive to them.

Good point, you can't walk a mile without seeing an atheist burning a church down.

It comes across as if you are supporting katz's position of prejudice and blind, irrational hatred toward atheists.

I was being sarcastic, hence the BS flag.

"Stuck up for," "comes across as if"...

Let's tighten up that thinking at least a little, ladies. As for "prejudice and blind, irrational hatred," you need to take that up with the original poster.

I was being sarcastic, hence the BS flag.

He was talking about Unkotare.

"Stuck up for," "comes across as if"...

Let's tighten up that thinking at least a little, ladies. As for "prejudice and blind, irrational hatred," you need to take that up with the original poster.

All I'm saying is that I think it was all a big misunderstanding. They thought you were starting from a position that you actually weren't. Which influenced the context in which they interpreted your subsequent comments. It happens.

I think we broke him Dr.

Can we put him back together or is he FUBAR?

Sadly he was broken long before this thread ever started.

You make a nice couple. No wonder you enjoy drinking together so much.

You had to have written for Seinfeld with these incredible jokes.

I mean girl jokes and gay jokes, that stuff is so hilarious I never heard anyone use it in middle school.

Well done!!! :laugh2:

Forum List

Back