Survey: US voters would prefer Muslim president over an atheist

• Banned
It also shows people aren't too keen on having a Mormon POTUS either.

Bummer for Mitt :lol:

Yeah, yeah, JFK heard the same nonsense. You liberal bigots never learn.

Being an atheist myself, I'm not surprised. All it shows is proof that a majority of humans are misinformed and unwilling to change that.

• Banned
A better question to ask would be what aren't they.

I like my question better. Moreso given your inability/unwillingness to address it.

Someone answered your relatively pathetic question.

And in the context of my statement they are misunderstanding atheism.

Why would you conclude that that a misunderstanding of atheism is the reason for the level of discomfort illustrated by the survey?

Most athiests I know criticize those that believe in God...regardless of religion.
NO member of any religion that I know, criticize atheists for their lack of beleif in a God.

Thus why people are not fans of athiests. It has nothing to do with their lack of belief in God. It has to do with their attitude toward people that think differently than them.

Most athiests I know criticize those that believe in God...regardless of religion.
NO member of any religion that I know, criticize atheists for their lack of beleif in a God.

Thus why people are not fans of athiests. It has nothing to do with their lack of belief in God. It has to do with their attitude toward people that think differently than them.

Which proves absolutely to me that you know few, if any atheists. And are speaking out of your ass.

I guess you don't know many Christians. :lol:

Which proves absolutely to me that you know few, if any atheists. And are speaking out of your ass.

Got it.

I am one of those few people that know NO atheists whatsoever..

I mean...in this country is it possible NOT to know any atheists?

Take your high road attitude and use it on someone else. ....or....use it on me.......but you are wasting your time.

Forum List

Back