Surprised, Are You?

Vlad, do you believe that since a little factory in Akron didn't require a vaccine that no business required them? Did Amazon follow Goodyear's lead?
While you may stupidly believe that Goodyear set the trend for all businesses, you are woefully incorrect. They were an exception, not the rule. In fact, good thing you quit your job at McDonald's when you did. They insisted on the clot shot for their employees.

Businesses are allowed to set their own terms of employment Lil Kim!

Of course. The whole "sanctity of life" thing is just an excuse. This is about people eager to use government to control their neighbors.
64F95F67-E2EB-4AA9-A065-752A11421D73.jpeg

Interesting. Is this saying that mandatory vaccination and banning abortion are both bad because they violate "my body my choice"? Or is it saying they're both fine because people shouldn't have sole control over their bodies?

Or is it just pointing out that both sides are flaming hypocrites?
Even libertarians don't take the position that people should be able to do anything they want with their bodies or property (i.e. you can't use your body or property to aggress against other people).

Even libertarians don't take the position that people should be able to do anything they want with their bodies or property (i.e. you can't use your body or property to aggress against other people).
This one does. Obviously you have no right to violate the rights of others, but when it comes to the contents of my body, it's absolutely no one else's business. The issue is one of government jurisdiction. It's about the limits of state power.

In any case, are you in favor of mandatory vaccinations and banning abortion? Or do you oppose both?

Last edited:
This one does. Obviously you have no right to violate the rights of others, but when it comes to the contents of my body, it's absolutely no one else's business. The issue is one of government jurisdiction. It's about the limits of state power.
So it's not really a question of if the government has the authority to control people's bodies, but the extent to which it can. Libertarians would say that the government can make it illegal to punch random people, even they are using their bodies to punch people.
In any case, are you in favor of mandatory vaccinations and banning abortion? Or do you oppose both?
I'm against mandatory vaccinations. I support government funded abortions for any reason for non-Whites. I would put restrictions on the ability of White women to get abortions (assuming the father is also White). E.g. rape, incest, significant threat to the mother's life, non-viable fetus, and non-trivial birth defects.

So it's not really a question of if the government has the authority to control people's bodies, but the extent to which it can. Libertarians would say that the government can make it illegal to punch random people, even they are using their bodies to punch people.
The only time government has a legitimate interest is if you are harming others or otherwise violating their rights. But we're not talking about that. We're talking about government regulating the contents of person's body. It's none of their business.
I'm against mandatory vaccinations. I support government funded abortions for any reason for non-Whites.
Oh, you're just fucking racist. Nevermind.

Abortion isn't about a woman's body or choice. It is about the money.
It's why we don't embrace BIRTH CONTROL. Not getting pregnant in the first place is a much better option, but not nearly as lucrative...
But of course a woman does not impregnate herself. :rolleyes:
I would argue that it’s a sloppy men problem more than a women’s.

"Our Way or the Highway" Means That Their Way Is the Low Way

Force isn't the only way for plutocratic parasites to impose their will on the 99%.
And what do you propose to do about that? Have the government step in and force the employers to do as you wish?

Hi there, New York Times. I see that yesterday you tweeted, or whatever it’s called now, this:

Well, let me tell you a thing or two about those of us whom you didn’t expect. I don’t purport to speak for everyone on the winning side of this issue, but I will speak about experiences I and people I personally know have endured in our very long fight to have bodily autonomy and equality under the law.

Yeah. This is going to get ugly. If you're a forced birther rightard.

Just as I predicted. See you next year.

I read how white male leftists are the most pussified dicks on Earth..

And what do you propose to do about that? Have the government step in and force the employers to do as you wish?
If You're Not a Union Man, You're Not a Man at All. You Are a Manservant.

Unions have proved that they can do it better. Once they became dependent on the suit-coated snobs in the Democratic Party, they lost all their power. Why should we let the private-sector tyrants do as they wish? We created their jobs and their wealth.

Forum List

Back