Surprised, Are You?

I am not the least surprised the incidence of abortion has not changed since Roe v. Wade was overturned.

After all, I predicted exactly that at least a hundred times on this forum over the years.

Making matters worse, instead of being gracious, thoughtful, and Christian in their approach to abortion once Roe was overturned, the insane New Right has been vindictive and hateful about it.

My wife was more pro-life than I am. She was way out there. She even told me once that if she was impregnated by a rapist, she would still have the baby. Holy shit!

But then one year the state of Virginia decided that they would make women who wanted an abortion have to submit to being raped by a wand first.

And just like that, my wife turned on a dime against the pro-life movement. She was stone cold pissed.

That was her first awakening to how massively evil and fucked up the Right was becoming.

"My body, my choice."

It's not your body that dies during an abortion, is it.

Abortion is murder. Plain and simple.
Maybe. But tasking government with stopping it violates the personal bodily sovereignty of every woman. There are limits to the evils government can prevent, the wrongs that it can right. No matter how noble the intent, trying to move beyond those limits causes more problems than it solves.

You know where I am kid, come slap me.
Done several times. Maybe someday you'll figure it out.

Till then...
1700268073418.gif

" Clown Shoes Of Sanctimonious Sacrosanct Damned Dirty Apes *

* Conceited Anthropocentric Dullards Ignorant Of With Cause Versus Without Cause Timelines *

Killing babies and harvesting their parts is evil DImbo. If you don't want a child don't get pregnant....oops, thats too much self responsibility.
YOU CARRY IT TO TERM !

YOU DELIVER IT !

YOU KEEP IT FOR LIFE !

jaxon-bruell.jpg

" Good To Hear About A Rebellion Against Traitors To Us Republic "

* Babies Have Been BORN And BABBLE *

I am not the least surprised the incidence of abortion has not changed since Roe v. Wade was overturned.
After all, I predicted exactly that at least a hundred times on this forum over the years.
Making matters worse, instead of being gracious, thoughtful, and Christian in their approach to abortion once Roe was overturned, the insane New Right has been vindictive and hateful about it.
My wife was more pro-life than I am. She was way out there. She even told me once that if she was impregnated by a rapist, she would still have the baby. Holy shit!
But then one year the state of Virginia decided that they would make women who wanted an abortion have to submit to being raped by a wand first.
And just like that, my wife turned on a dime against the pro-life movement. She was stone cold pissed.
That was her first awakening to how massively evil and fucked up the Right was becoming.
Other than consolation for the forlorn through empathy with self sacrifice , which institutions are usurping a compassionate spirit of christ for constitutionally illegitimate abortion public policy ?

Trump isnt pushing to ban abortion. We all assume that a playboy like Trump has had MANY abortions, so this will not be a factor in 2024.
So you never heard about Abe Lincoln and the "I'm not pushing" that ended up getting Slavery abolished.
Good luck on your Nationalization exam

Hi there, New York Times. I see that yesterday you tweeted, or whatever it’s called now, this:

Well, let me tell you a thing or two about those of us whom you didn’t expect. I don’t purport to speak for everyone on the winning side of this issue, but I will speak about experiences I and people I personally know have endured in our very long fight to have bodily autonomy and equality under the law.

Yeah. This is going to get ugly. If you're a forced birther rightard.

Just as I predicted. See you next year.
I think the idea of forcing a women to have a kid she doesn't want is so insane. It isn't even a person yet. What if she got raped? She still has to have the kid? Really are you kidding?

The fetus has no conscious, it can't think yet. The fetus is not any living thing it is just a clump of molecules undergoing chemical reactions. This idea that abortion is murder is pure stupidity.

Abortion isn't about a woman's body or choice. It is about the money.
It's why we don't embrace BIRTH CONTROL. Not getting pregnant in the first place is a much better option, but not nearly as lucrative...

This argument has no merits whatsoever. Doctors make a LOT more money caring for pregnant women for 9 months and delivering their babies, than they can make in providing an abortion. Providing abortions is not nearly as lucrative for the medical profession, as forcing women to have babies.

Having a baby costs in excess of $10,000. Having an abortion costs $500 in the first trimester. Which do you think is more "profitable"?

" Abortion Anti-Choice Republicans In Name Only Causing Delays "

* Immigration Policy Weights *

This argument has no merits whatsoever. Doctors make a LOT more money caring for pregnant women for 9 months and delivering their babies, than they can make in providing an abortion. Providing abortions is not nearly as lucrative for the medical profession, as forcing women to have babies.
Having a baby costs in excess of $10,000. Having an abortion costs $500 in the first trimester. Which do you think is more "profitable"?
How is the medial bills for neonatal care being finance for children of illegal migrants ?

As for illegal migrants , though not without admonition to political interns , politicians are remiss to implement diplomacy through the social security agencies of other nations to ensure that children of illegal migrants receive citizenship from their maternal country of origin .

Social Security Totalization Agreements .

* Notes For Traitors To Principles Of Us Republic *

The republicans in name only , who are of the abortion anti-choice trope of traitors to principles of us republic , are also apparently ignorant of a difference between the federal citizenship and state citizenship of us citizens , as a live birth requirement exists to acquire a citizenship in either ; therefore , from a principle that is termed as " equitable doctrine " , a logically , of course , a legitimate state interest requires live birth for equal protection with a citizen .

Negative liberties represent protections , independence and individualism .

Positive liberties represent endowments , dependence and collectivism .

With respect to equal protection from us 14th amendment of those subjects , by title , in us legal immigration system , and therefore subject to us jurisdiction , citizenship is an endowment and not a protection .

A us citizen traveling abroad , with or without a visa , remains a subject of us jurisdiction , which describes interests of responsibility from us to protect its citizens from violations of their individual liberties .

When a migrant becomes a subject by title in us legal immigration system , the us assumes a formal responsibility to protect the civil liberties of those individuals within the range of us jurisdiction .

When a migrant is not a subject by title in us legal immigration system , the country of origin maintains responsibility to protect its citizens from violations of their individual liberties , through an indirect path of diplomacy ,

Last edited:

The cost for an abortion is not the same as the price for what was aborted. Baby parts are big business.

" Oh The Hue Man It Tee Rules Of Thumb "

* Engineering Alien Life Forms *

The cost for an abortion is not the same as the price for what was aborted. Baby parts are big business.

* Big Business Baby Parts *

I think the idea of forcing a women to have a kid she doesn't want is so insane. It isn't even a person yet. What if she got raped? She still has to have the kid? Really are you kidding?

The fetus has no conscious, it can't think yet. The fetus is not any living thing it is just a clump of molecules undergoing chemical reactions. This idea that abortion is murder is pure stupidity.
Being a Christofasctist Puritan Makes Goody Two-Shoes Feel Even Goodier

Common Cents Takes Away Dollars From the Pharmafia
Uh huh
So missing 2 weeks of work, sickening your family, causing them to miss work, and incurring hundreds of dollars in medical expenses so you can deny "Big Pharma" a few bucks in revenues is "common sense?"

Maybe in MAGADUMIA where stupidity rules but in 'murica we just call it MAGA-DUMB

I dont see the correlation between your post and mine. Youre just saying stuff. :dunno:

In Canada, the Conservative Party kept going after Dr. Henry Morgenthaler for performing abortions, and Dr. Morgenthaler took his case all the way to the Supreme Court, which struck down Canada's abortion laws. When Conservatives tried to pass new legislation, Canadian women took to the streets, and abortion has been fully legal since that time.

Republicans weren't happy with limiting or restricting abortions under state laws, they wanted to end them, so they worked until they struck down the ruling making abortion legal, so they could pass laws making abortion illegal.

When Roe was decided, both Republicans and Democrats cheered, because it ended unsafe and illegal abortions, and saved women's lives. When it ended, Republicans immediately pivoted to "Now we need a national ban", and they went after the abortion pill - the safest, cheapest and least difficult way to terminate a pregnancy.

No they are not. Millions are spent on the research but very little for the tissue used.

The anti-abortion movement will tell you any lie to make you think that people are giving/having abortions to profit anyone.

I dont see the correlation between your post and mine. Youre just saying stuff. :dunno:

In Canada, the Conservative Party kept going after Dr. Henry Morgenthaler for performing abortions, and Dr. Morgenthaler took his case all the way to the Supreme Court, which struck down Canada's abortion laws. When Conservatives tried to pass new legislation, Canadian women took to the streets, and abortion has been fully legal since that time.

Republicans weren't happy with limiting or restricting abortions under state laws, they wanted to end them, so they worked until they struck down the ruling making abortion legal, so they could pass laws making abortion illegal.

When Roe was decided, both Republicans and Democrats cheered, because it ended unsafe and illegal abortions, and saved women's lives. When it ended, Republicans immediately pivoted to "Now we need a national ban", and they went after the abortion pill - the safest, cheapest and least difficult way to terminate a pregnancy.
" Abortion Anti-Choice Republicans In Name Only Causing Delays "

* Immigration Policy Weights *

How is the medial bills for neonatal care being finance for children of illegal migrants ?

As for illegal migrants , though not without admonition to political interns , politicians are remiss to implement diplomacy through the social security agencies of other nations to ensure that children of illegal migrants receive citizenship from their maternal country of origin .

Social Security Totalization Agreements .

* Notes For Traitors To Principles Of Us Republic *

The republicans in name only , who are of the abortion anti-choice trope of traitors to principles of us republic , are also apparently ignorant of a difference between the federal citizenship and state citizenship of us citizens , as a live birth requirement exists to acquire a citizenship in either ; therefore , from a principle that is termed as " equitable doctrine " , a logically , of course , a legitimate state interest requires live birth for equal protection with a citizen .

Negative liberties represent protections , independence and individualism .

Positive liberties represent endowments , dependence and collectivism .

With respect to equal protection from us 14th amendment of those subjects , by title , in us legal immigration system , and therefore subject to us jurisdiction , citizenship is an endowment and not a protection .

A us citizen traveling abroad , with or without a visa , remains a subject of us jurisdiction , which describes interests of responsibility from us to protect its citizens from violations of their individual liberties .

When a migrant becomes a subject by title in us legal immigration system , the us assumes a formal responsibility to protect the civil liberties of those individuals within the range of us jurisdiction .

When a migrant is not a subject by title in us legal immigration system , the country of origin maintains responsibility to protect its citizens from violations of their individual liberties , through an indirect path of diplomacy ,

If every life is so sacred, how can right wingers deny pre-natal care for pregnant immigrants? That baby has just as much right to life as a baby with American parents. How can the American baby's life be so valuable that nothing can prevent it from being born, and the immigrant baby's life be so worthless as to not bother saving?

Republicans tell us who they are every single day. Selfish, cruel and uncaring.

Forum List

Back