Surprised, Are You?

Nope Ethel, please tell me why Goodyear did NOT require 1 of us employed at Goodyear Racing in Akron Ohio to be vaccinated? You can't because you lie!

Nobody cares about Goodyear. You were provided with citations proving other Employers ( including the Military) did require it. I can see why you work on the line at the factory.

Nobody cares about Goodyear. You were provided with citations proving other Employers ( including the Military) did require it. I can see why you work on the line at the factory.
I don't work on the line, I am a pipefitter at Goodyear. But the poster I was originally responding to said it was mandated by the gubnit. I am simply pointing out she/he/ it is a liar. We were not forced to get a vaccine!

" Traitors To Us 1st Amendment Establishment Clause "

* Democrats Want Populism For Democracy As Tyranny By Collective Majority *

Remember, democrats, to help pedophiles, make laws so the children they have sex with can get abortions without anyone knowing.
MTG is RIGHT
The catholic church opposes abortion and capital punishment , whereas us republicans are abortion choice and capital punishment choice .

* Proving Public Ignorance *

" Freak Farmers Strike Again With Imaginary Dolls "

* Fanatical Lies Of Perfect Deformities *

You want the option to kill your unborn kids? Put it on the ballot and quit playing politics. Hollywood and the media often show graphic execution photos and videos but you never see an abortion. Let's see them drag a fully developed squirming baby feet first out of the mother's womb and stab it in the back of the head and suck it's brain out until it's face shrinks up like a cabbage patch doll. It's legal.
The " abortion on demand " ravings are disingenuous deceit by the abortion anti-choice trope , that claims women are seeking " without cause " abortion during second or third trimester , rather than " with cause " abortion .

A " with cause " abortion is optioned due to developmental anomalies that are most often determined in the fetus by ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of development , assuming sufficient prenatal care for detection , that does not fit into the hubris of compromise for a 15 weeks ban , or 120 days conjectural in sole meant ( feet us ) by qurayshism .

The abortion anti-choice trope fails to make a distinction between " without cause " and " with cause " abortion that is typical disingenuous deceit .

* Explanation Starts At 15 Minutes 45 Seconds *

The women seeking elective " with cause " abortion , due to developmental anomalies , actually want to deliver a healthy child , while women seeking " without cause " abortion are making that decision within the first trimester .

Last edited:
" Freak Farmers Strike Again With Imaginary Dolls "

* Fanatical Lies Of Perfect Deformities *

The " abortion on demand " ravings are disingenuous deceit by the abortion anti-choice trope , that claims women are seeking " without cause " abortion during second or third trimester , rather than " with cause " abortion .

A " with cause " abortion is optioned due to developmental anomalies that are most often determined in the fetus by ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of development , assuming sufficient prenatal care for detection , that does not fit into the hubris of compromise for a 15 weeks ban , or 120 days conjectural in sole meant ( feet us ) by qurayshism .

The abortion anti-choice trope fails to make a distinction between " without cause " and " with cause " abortion that is typical disingenuous deceit .

* Explanation Starts At 15 Minutes 45 Seconds *

The women seeking elective " with cause " abortion , due to developmental anomalies , actually want to deliver a healthy child , while women seeking " without cause " abortion are making that decision within the first trimester .

Killing babies and harvesting their parts is evil DImbo. If you don't want a child don't get pregnant....oops, thats too much self responsibility.

Republicans are wrong on the issues – reproductive autonomy in particular.
Hahahahaha Mrs Jones you are a hoot.
A woman's body is her own, makes her own choices about murdering babies!
But if she chooses not to get the clot shot she loses her job.
You wackos are such hypocrites.

Yeah. This is going to get ugly. If you're a forced birther rightard.

Just as I predicted. See you next year.
"My body, my choice."

It's not your body that dies during an abortion, is it.

Abortion is murder. Plain and simple.

Forum List

Back