SURPRISE: "Pro-Cop Killer Women’s March Is Organizing the National School Walkout for Gun Control"

Many seniors are 18 and millions others will be voting in 2020 and they won’t be voting R.
Yes you have a lot to be afraid of.
About a quarter of seniors are 18 not enough to worry about...we fear no one and we fear nothing...we won and we are taking our nation back one vote and one EO at a time...and it feels grand...
Moron doesn’t know HS kids get older. Lmao

“I don’t know what #Enough means. “
Poor Rammy showing his stupidity again. I guess they don’t cover this movement on Fox except to ridicule them.
That's right Fox has more important news to cover than just a bunch of mind numb robots playing hookie...like big news you know or maybe you don't know....

What needs to be done with all of these young people is to get them to register to VOTE when they turn 18 and vote in those who will honor their cause.
So where ever you live, use any kind of media to tell the students to register to VOTE!

I see the far right media is scared shitless of the # ENOUGH movement.
Like clockwork they try to smear it. Ya know what you won’t be able to stop?
Millions of kids voting AGAINST candidates that won’t sponsor gun control legislation. They’re in it for the long haul and will be voting for strong gun control for the next 50 years.
You’re right to feel afraid.

Take a close look at every one of these protests and marches. You will see tables and tents set up. At those tables and in those tents you'll find young people set up to register voters.

0ECD9A63-0E12-476D-B2C7-FA139BEEE93C.jpeg
Poor Rammy showing his stupidity again. I guess they don’t cover this movement on Fox except to ridicule them.
That's right Fox has more important news to cover than just a bunch of mind numb robots playing hookie...like big news you know or maybe you don't know....
Fox is being sued by the Rich Family. Fox has a long list of serial sex offenders that had to be fired.
Hannity does more for our cause than anything else.

Take a close look at every one of these protests and marches. You will see tables and tents set up. At those tables and in those tents you'll find young people set up to register voters.
They register when they get their Drivers License dummy...so what it still doesn't get them to the polls when the mall is open,,,,BUUUUAAAAHAHA the dems brought out the big guns....12 and 16 year old children LMFAO and you ask if we are afraid LMFAO.....

What needs to be done with all of these young people is to get them to register to VOTE when they turn 18 and vote in those who will honor their cause.
So where ever you live, use any kind of media to tell the students to register to VOTE!

I see the far right media is scared shitless of the # ENOUGH movement.
Like clockwork they try to smear it. Ya know what you won’t be able to stop?
Millions of kids voting AGAINST candidates that won’t sponsor gun control legislation. They’re in it for the long haul and will be voting for strong gun control for the next 50 years.
You’re right to feel afraid.

This was especially the case seen when illegals marched all across the country. (The Democrats had a banner day THAT day! :p )

View attachment 182630
Fox is being sued by the Rich Family. Fox has a long list of serial sex offenders that had to be fired.

What a bunch of nonsense.....Different times and a very different man in the white house....you are reaching slimebucket

“ We’re taking our country back”
Your measly 35% are impotent when a vast majority of Americans want stronger gun control laws.

Gun control support surges in polls

With another deep red area going blue today it’s quite clear WE’RE taking back our country from this lunatic that’s running it.

Lunatic:: the whole world will be watching this election.
Yup the whole world watched a super strong anti Trump vote.

Sucker

View attachment 182630

What a bunch of nonsense.....Different times and a very different man in the white house....you are reaching slimebucket
Nonsense? You’re now doubting hannity’s hypocrisy?
Ha haha

Your measly 35% are impotent when a vast majority of Americans want stronger gun control laws
Um,mmmmmmm Rasmussen has him at 47% Marist has him at 45%
Both higher than Obama at this time in their presidency....35% BUUUaaahahahahaha!

1E0E3742-ED9B-4A9E-8B33-2329D85D4F95.jpeg

Please keep smearing the children. It will come back to haunt you big time.

It's always my favorite when idiots self identify.

They just push, push and push, but the content they have seems to be limited to pink pussy hats and terrible art.

The agenda as always, is to disarm Americans.

Your measly 35% are impotent when a vast majority of Americans want stronger gun control laws
Um,mmmmmmm Rasmussen has him at 47% Marist has him at 45%
Rasmussen is far right and your go to bullshit polling.
Gallup has your lunatic at a 37% approval rating still lowest in history for any president.
Sucks to be you.

It's always my favorite when idiots self identify.

They just push, push and push, but the content they have seems to be limited to pink pussy hats and terrible art.

The agenda as always, is to disarm Americans.
Of course you’re lying just like you always do. The VAST majority of Americans want the weapon of choice for killing kids off the streets and only in the hands of the police and military..
No one is suggesting banning all guns you lying mfer.

Forum List

Back