Black Lives Matter praises Cuba for harboring and protecting cop killer Assata Shakur

Marxists praising Marxists for protecting a cop killer. Anyone surprised?

"The statement went on to praise Cuba for having “historically demonstrated solidarity with oppressed peoples of African descent, from protecting Black revolutionaries like Assata Shakur through granting her asylum"

In response to the protests in Cuba, Black Lives Matter has come out in support of the regime while blaming the United States for its decades-old embargo on the Communist country.

In a statement posted on its official Instagram account on Wednesday, BLM said it “condemns the U.S. federal government’s inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately life the economic embargo. This cruel and inhumane policy, instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans’ right to choose their own government, is at the heart of Cuba’s current crisis.”

I love Cuba for that too. Thats Tupacs auntie.
When Obama didn't pardon her OR Leonard Peltier?

That confirmed for me that he was he was a Global Corporatist stooge, CIA plant, and a phony.

Why would Obama- or Sleepy Joe for that matter- pardon her? Sure, it might look good to their base. But once its done, it can't be undone and the issue is lost forever to the Left. Once less cross to literally crucify Conservatives on.
If you don't believe that the FBI was used as a political tool at the time she and her folks were being hunted like dogs, but believe that the FBI is being used as a political tool now, to divide the masses and keep the oligarchs in control of the machinery of state, while it oppresses the poor and middle class, while disenfranchising all folks, regardless of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, etc., then you are letting your partisan politics blind you to what is really going on in this nation for the past hundred years, if not since the founding of the nation.

Hell, George Washington fought a revolution based on no taxation w/o representation, then turned around, and took his army and marched on poor patriots that had fought with him, because they wanted to sell whisky, but refused to pay a tax b/c the government would not let them vote b/c they were too poor to own property. . .

Most that hear of the story of this woman, just hear about what she did, but do not understand why she did it.

One person's terrorist, is another person's freedom fighter, and this nation's laws HAVE NEVER, EVER, treated folks squarely. If you haven't seen that in the past eight years, then you don't know what has gone on in the past two-hundred, b/c it has always been this way, for both sides of the aisle.
ok----why did the Murderess MURDER A COP?

BLM needs to be beatdown in the streets. From this point forward as far as I'm concerned any supporter of BLM is an enemy of the state.
I support #BlackLivesMatter, what are you gonna do about it?

And if you also support Cuba for protecting a murderer, then as far as I'm concerned you are not a fellow American and you can drive off a cliff and I would step back and applaud as I watched you bounce off the walls of a canyon.
Fail

"The statement went on to praise Cuba for having “historically demonstrated solidarity with oppressed peoples of African descent, from protecting Black revolutionaries like Assata Shakur through granting her asylum"

In response to the protests in Cuba, Black Lives Matter has come out in support of the regime while blaming the United States for its decades-old embargo on the Communist country.

In a statement posted on its official Instagram account on Wednesday, BLM said it “condemns the U.S. federal government’s inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately life the economic embargo. This cruel and inhumane policy, instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans’ right to choose their own government, is at the heart of Cuba’s current crisis.”

That confirmed for me that he was he was a Global Corporatist stooge, CIA plant, and a phony.

Why would Obama- or Sleepy Joe for that matter- pardon her? Sure, it might look good to their base. But once its done, it can't be undone and the issue is lost forever to the Left. Once less cross to literally crucify Conservatives on.
If you don't believe that the FBI was used as a political tool at the time she and her folks were being hunted like dogs, but believe that the FBI is being used as a political tool now, to divide the masses and keep the oligarchs in control of the machinery of state, while it oppresses the poor and middle class, while disenfranchising all folks, regardless of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, etc., then you are letting your partisan politics blind you to what is really going on in this nation for the past hundred years, if not since the founding of the nation.

Hell, George Washington fought a revolution based on no taxation w/o representation, then turned around, and took his army and marched on poor patriots that had fought with him, because they wanted to sell whisky, but refused to pay a tax b/c the government would not let them vote b/c they were too poor to own property. . .

Most that hear of the story of this woman, just hear about what she did, but do not understand why she did it.

One person's terrorist, is another person's freedom fighter, and this nation's laws HAVE NEVER, EVER, treated folks squarely. If you haven't seen that in the past eight years, then you don't know what has gone on in the past two-hundred, b/c it has always been this way, for both sides of the aisle.
But did she? Did she really? :dunno:

BLM needs to be beatdown in the streets. From this point forward as far as I'm concerned any supporter of BLM is an enemy of the state.
Stop trying to get someone else to do your bidding you coward. If you want someone beat down you should do it yourself.
I'm not a coward. For instance, if you were standing right here in front of me now, I'd kick your little ass.
As for BLM jackasses, if they are going to back cop-killers I have no use whatsoever with them, and I personally will not recognize them as true Americans.
You're definitely a coward. You punked out that time I invited you to do what you just claimed you would do. :auiqs.jpg:

We know BLM frightens you. Do your own work and stop recruiting others to do it for you.

Who told you she murdered a cop?

I was an adult in 1973-----the black panther bitch Shakur was a repeat offender and got
into a gun fight on the New Jersey Turnpike during which time she murdered a cop. I have
driven in the New Jersey Turnpike LOTS------there is no reason in the world for a bitch to
get into a gun fight with cops there------unless she was trying to evade the arrest. She was a
HEROINE for the fact that she MURDERED ------by lots of perverts around the world
as guilty as dog shit stinks

I was an adult in 1973-----the black panther bitch Shakur was a repeat offender and got
into a gun fight on the New Jersey Turnpike during which time she murdered a cop. I have
driven in the New Jersey Turnpike LOTS------there is no reason in the world for a bitch to
get into a gun fight with cops there------unless she was trying to evade the arrest. She was a
HEROINE for the fact that she MURDERED ------by lots of perverts around the world
She did not murder a cop.

No one asked you if you were an adult. Who told you she murdered a cop?

Stop trying to get someone else to do your bidding you coward. If you want someone beat down you should do it yourself.
I'm not a coward. For instance, if you were standing right here in front of me now, I'd kick your little ass.
As for BLM jackasses, if they are going to back cop-killers I have no use whatsoever with them, and I personally will not recognize them as true Americans.
You're definitely a coward. You punked out that time I invited you to do what you just claimed you would do. :auiqs.jpg:

We know BLM frightens you. Do your own work and stop recruiting others to do it for you.
the BLM dog shit scum frighten me too------I have seen the out come of such scum in the
City's emergency rooms for decades. Nothing like a big hole in the head of a teenager----
of a ravaged girl exhibiting endless seizures -----want to take bets on how many those
pigs will murder over the coming weekend?

the BLM dog shit scum frighten me too------I have seen the out come of such scum in the
City's emergency rooms for decades. Nothing like a big hole in the head of a teenager----
of a ravaged girl exhibiting endless seizures -----want to take bets on how many those
"the BLM dog shit scum frighten me too"

Thanks for admitting Digital Peckawood is afraid of BLM.

I do not know Digital Peckawood. I am a short disabled female
in mid-seventies. I worked in inner city hospitals for DECADES ---I have
seen lots of the filth whose shit you lick-----and examined the VERY DIVERSE
population of the VICTIMS of the animals whose shit you lick. My husband is
over 80 and severely crippled because of childhood polio-----that did not stop
one of your heroine bitches from attacking him with a shiv------like the gangbuster's
gutter slut that she and so many of her friends ----are

I do not know Digital Peckawood. I am a short disabled female
in mid-seventies. I worked in inner city hospitals for DECADES ---I have
seen lots of the filth whose shit you lick-----and examined the VERY DIVERSE
population of the VICTIMS of the animals whose shit you lick. My husband is
over 80 and severely crippled because of childhood polio-----that did not stop
one of your heroine bitches from attacking him with a shiv------like the gangbuster's
gutter slut that she and so many of her friends ----are
God dont like ugly. Maybe there is a reason you have so many issues?

If you have a vendetta against cop-killers you must cant wait to get your liddle hands on those traitorous thugs who maimed, beat and even killed a few of our nation's finest in the Capitol on January 6th. Right, right!!??!??

Do you plan to own your lie? Or are you going to pretend you didnt say it, then repeat it later?

12 angry men heard the evidence and condemned her to the penitentiary after determining she did it.

She escaped from the joint and fled to the Liberal Paradise of Cuba.

12 angry men heard the evidence and condemned her to the penitentiary after determining she did it.

She escaped from the joint and fled to the Liberal Paradise of Cuba.
Yeah I know all about it. I asked who told you she murdered a cop?

Forum List

Back