SURPRISE: "Pro-Cop Killer Women’s March Is Organizing the National School Walkout for Gun Control"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...anyone seriously surprised?

upload_2018-3-14_15-27-35.jpeg

Pro-Cop Killer Women’s March Is Organizing the National School Walkout for Gun Control

"In spite of their public façade of being anti-violence, the Women’s March has a troubling history of honoring cop killers and murderers both on social media and at their official events.

Last summer, the Women’s March wished a happy birthday to Assata Shakur on their official Twitter:

Shakur, whose real name is Joanne Deborah Chesimard, is a convicted cop killer and prison escapee currently on the lam in Cuba due to her involvement with the Black Liberation Army (BLA).
According to the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation, the BLA was one of the most violent black power terrorist groups in the United States during its heyday...

She remains on the agency’s infamous “Most Wanted” terrorist list and holds the dubious distinction of being the first woman placed on it.

Shakur isn’t the only convicted murderer that the Women’s March thinks is a paragon of virtue for American society. Donna Hylton,
who spoke at the original January 21st Women’s March on Washington, participated in the brutal multiple week-long torture-murder of real estate broker Thomas Vigliarole in 1985. Along with three other women and three men, Hylton kidnapped Vigliarole with the intention of trying to make money from ransoming him. instead of leaving it at just kidnapping, the group ended up torturing the 62 year-old man to death."

You can bet Soros and other Communist Organizations are behind it. Just follow the money.

Many of the women marching in the 'Women's march' and who were interviewed had no idea who Donna Hylton was, about her violent past, or that she was one of the designated 'Honored Speakers' who was there 'Representing the women marching'.

Bwuhahaha.......

'Ignorance is bliss', as demonstrated by these oblivious women marching behind and beside a woman who kidnapped, tortured, sodomized, ransomed, and killed a 60+ yo man, a woman organizers declared epitomized 'strong women'....

Good grief....now they are manipulating and indoctrinating these ignorant kids...

When asked if she supported the 2nd amendment one brain dead victim of public school said sure she supports the right to free speech...the stupid CNN reporter just turned from her and asked another student the same question and he answered the same way...BUUUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHA then the CNN talking head back at the studio had to clean up the mess by saying well on an emotional day he could understand the students confusion...Buuuuuuaaaahahahahahahaha! We are surrounded by stupid...

I see the far right media is scared shitless of the # ENOUGH movement.
Like clockwork they try to smear it. Ya know what you won’t be able to stop?
Millions of kids voting AGAINST candidates that won’t sponsor gun control legislation. They’re in it for the long haul and will be voting for strong gun control for the next 50 years.
You’re right to feel afraid.

When asked if she supported the 2nd amendment one brain dead victim of public school said sure she supports the right to free speech...the stupid CNN reporter just turned from her and asked another student the same question and he answered the same way...BUUUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHA then the CNN talking head back at the studio had to clean up the mess by saying well on an emotional day he could understand the students confusion...Buuuuuuaaaahahahahahahaha! We are surrounded by stupid...
Many of those kids know what it feels like to be on the wrong side of an AR-15.
Do you ?
75% of Americans want stronger gun control and it’s taking our children to show us the way because our gutless prez and GOP Congress owe their allegiance to the NRA, not our citizens.

Millions of kids voting AGAINST candidates that won’t sponsor gun control legislation. They’re in it for the long haul and will be voting for strong gun control for the next 50 years.
You’re right to feel afraid
Why would we be afraid? high school students don't vote they are under 18 at least the smart ones are...there might be a few liberal students that are older but not many.....I didn't even know what #ENOUGH was...I thought it had to do with cheese cake....Buuuuaaaahahahahaha
Most of the blockhead students were there for the cameras and to get out of school for awhile....By the time they are old enough to vote they will be wiser...so no worries here....

Many of the women marching in the 'Women's march' and who were interviewed had no idea who Donna Hylton was, about her violent past, or that she was one of the designated 'Honored Speakers' who was there 'Representing the women marching'.

Bwuhahaha.......

'Ignorance is bliss', as demonstrated by these oblivious women marching behind and beside a woman who kidnapped, tortured, sodomized, ransomed, and killed a 60+ yo man, a woman organizers declared epitomized 'strong women'....

Good grief....now they are manipulating and indoctrinating these ignorant kids...
All those kids need to know is to how to push the D lever in the voting booth and they sure as hell will..

“ Ignorance is bliss?”
That’s the official deplorable motto.

Why would we be afraid? high school students don't vote they are under 18 at least the smart ones are...there might be a few liberal students that are older but not many.....I didn't even know what #ENOUGH was...I thought it had to do with cheese cake....Buuuuaaaahahahahaha
Most of the blockhead students were there for the cameras and to get out of school for awhile....By the time they are old enough to vote they will be wiser...so no worries here....
Many seniors are 18 and millions others will be voting in 2020 and they won’t be voting R.
Yes you have a lot to be afraid of.

The stereotype continues.

Nobody, but nobody could protest like the kids and young adults of the 60's.
The entire country was on the verge of anarchy.

And 50 years later...those raucous teens and young adults, elected
Donald Trump as POTUS.

Once the youth get into the work force, earn a living, and see their money
being handed to the freeloading Jaboni's and Beaners...they get in line
real quick.

Many of those kids know what it feels like to be on the wrong side of an AR-15.
Do you ?
75% of Americans want stronger gun control and it’s taking our children to show us the way because our gutless prez and GOP Congress owe their allegiance to the NRA, not our citizens.
I know what it's like to be on the wrong side of an AK47 and much larger weapons than a rifle...so whats your point? If you have never faced gun fire you must shut up? Not in America slimeball....

What needs to be done with all of these young people is to get them to register to VOTE when they turn 18 and vote in those who will honor their cause.
So where ever you live, use any kind of media to tell the students to register to VOTE!

How many of those seniors will be 18 in November? How many of them have parents who are now worked up enough to vote?

Yeah...the blood cultists in the NRA should be nervous....to paraphrase Dana Loesch....
your time is running out. The clock starts now.

Many seniors are 18 and millions others will be voting in 2020 and they won’t be voting R.
Yes you have a lot to be afraid of.
About a quarter of seniors are 18 not enough to worry about...we fear no one and we fear nothing...we won and we are taking our nation back one vote and one EO at a time...and it feels grand...

“I don’t know what #Enough means. “
Poor Rammy showing his stupidity again. I guess they don’t cover this movement on Fox except to ridicule them.
It means ENOUGH being killed and being shot at.
Enough useless thoughts and prayers.
Enough suggestions from the NRA.
This whole country is demanding gun control and they’ll get it by voting out one republican at a time.
The vast majority of young Americans favor stricter gun control

How many of those seniors will be 18 in November? How many of them have parents who are now worked up enough to vote?

Yeah...the blood cultists in the NRA should be nervous....to paraphrase Dana Loesch....
your time is running out. The clock starts now
Really how?

Forum List

Back