Surprise! It's a Muslim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims say we are at war with THEM, though. Even though they provoke every single incident since 9/11, and then put on this thinly disguised veil of "innocence". Man o' man am I getting tired of Muslims playing this game.

theo1.jpg

Muslims say we are at war with THEM, though. Even though they provoke every single incident since 9/11, and then put on this thinly disguised veil of "innocence". Man o' man am I getting tired of Muslims playing this game.

Its nothing new------I learned about the Islamic approach to conflict from muslims. Muslims fight ONLY in "self defense"-----in order to fight they must be ATTACKED------however the Islamic definition of "attacked" is fascinating. ----it really refers to an "attack on islam"-----not on a country---but on ISLAAAAM. An "attack on islam"-----can include anything which can be construed as failure to
recognize both ISLAAAAM and MUSLIMS as being "superior" Let us say that some muslims live in the USA and some local building code prevents them from building a
mosque------THAT IS AN ATTACK ON ISLAM-----and can excite an attack by ANY MUSLIM IN THE WORLD. There is a country in South east asia----MALDIVES----which has a majority muslim population---about ten years MALDIVES voted to make ISLAM the ONLY legal religion----non muslims lost citizenship and cannot become citizens. If any country In the world did pronounc islam an illegal religion----that would be an ATTACK ON ISLAM ---making that country a legal target and a correct target of attack by any muslim in the world-------now do you understand? It does not take much for muslims to feel UNDER ATTACK

You don't think our invasion of Iraq might have been some provocation?

Does this involve Twinkies?
Don't say that word. I'm on a serious diet right now. I need something more nutritious than that. Something less fattening. Something a little more healthy. Something like baklava!

I recommend Kettle Corn (fiber)...HoHo's (chocolate) and Pinot Grigio.

And a cheetoh or two.

It's nutritious. Trust me :)

What are you talking about? Wait, let me guess. I bet you're talking about the passages in the Koran that talk about that women should be stoned to death for being raped and whatnot, right? Were you aware that those same exact passages are in the Christian bible too?

Where in the Bible? Specifically where in the New Testament, you know, theChristian part of the Bible? Is this your interpretation of 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'? Fascinating.

What are you talking about? Wait, let me guess. I bet you're talking about the passages in the Koran that talk about that women should be stoned to death for being raped and whatnot, right? Were you aware that those same exact passages are in the Christian bible too?

Where in the Bible? Specifically where in the New Testament, you know, theChristian part of the Bible? Is this your interpretation of 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'? Fascinating.
It is so interesting the way you people discard the Old Testament when it is convenient. I'd say that kind of behavior is sacrilegious. You have no respect for your religion when it comes to making a point on a discussion forum. Very interesting indeed.

It is so interesting the way you people discard the Old Testament when it is convenient. I'd say that kind of behavior is sacrilegious. You have no respect for your religion when it comes to making a point on a discussion forum. Very interesting indeed.

I find it interesting that people discard the New Testament when babbling nonsense about 'Christianity' in attempts to lie their asses off re Christian doctrine, or Jewish doctrine for that matter, and pretend there is some sort of equivalence with Islam and the Koran. Very interesting indeed.

I find it interesting that people discard the New Testament when babbling nonsense about 'Christianity' in attempts to lie their asses off re Christian doctrine, or Jewish doctrine for that matter, and pretend there is some sort of equivalence with Islam and the Koran. Very interesting indeed.
This is just absolutely silly. No one discards the New Testament. You think you are being clever, but you aren't. How about some proof that people discard the New Testament in making points here?

You need to first look closely at the Quran.

Sura 2:216 "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Sura 3:56 -- "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Sura 4:89 -- "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Sura 9:29 -- "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura :3-4 -- "Those who reject Allah follow vanities, while those who believe follow the truth from their lord. Thus does Allah set forth form men their lessons by similitude. Therefore when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners,"

Sura 25:52 -- "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..."

Sura 9:23 -- "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

and I could list dozens of others.

You can also dismiss dozens of others, since many have been abrogated by later Surahs anyway.
Order of the Surahs:

Chronological Order of the Qur an - WikiIslam

Abrogation and taqiyya:

An Inquiry Into Islam What is Abrogation in Islam

What is "Abrogation" in Islam?
To abrogate means to abolish, do away with, or annul, especially by authority.

This is a key term in studying the Quran. There are some peaceful, tolerant verses in the Quran. But the violent, intolerant ones have abrogated them. The Quran itself explains what to do with conflicting verses. If two passages conflict, it says, the one written later is better than the one written earlier. The earlier passage has been abrogated by the later one.

The bad news for non-Muslims is that almost all the peaceful passages were written earlier, and the intolerant, hateful, and violent ones were written later (read more about this).

The two key abrogation passages in the Quran are these:

2:106 "Whatever of Our revelations We repeal or cause to be forgotten, We will replace them with something superior or comparable. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things? Do you not know that Allah reigns sovereign over the heavens and earth and besides Him you have no protector or helper? Would you question your messenger as Moses was questioned in his time? Those who exchange their faith for disbelief have gone astray from the right path."

16:101 "When We exchange one verse for another, and Allah knows best what He reveals, they say, 'You are making this up.' Most of them do not understand."

.. and more at the site, including links for those truly interested in becoming aware of what Islam is, a political ideology, not a religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back