Surprise! It's a Muslim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Islam doesn't make people prone to violence then why do we keep seeing people who converted to Islam or joined an Islamist group get infected with sudden Jihad syndrome, and go out and slaughter complete strangers who are totally innocent? There has to be something in the ideology that makes them think they are doing the right thing. Period.

It isn't that more Muslims are violent, evil, people than anybody else, it is just that you seem to only get your information about what Muslims are like from sources that only mention Muslims in the context of terrorism, so you just assumed that was how Muslims are generally lol.

Again, you need to get out more. Go to a city. This weekend, go visit a city. You'll be amazed to discover how insanely far your understandings of the world were off the mark lol.

Your reasoning is truly that common to an imbecile.

NO ONE is arguing that every Muslim is taking up arms. IF that were the case, we'd be slaughtering them in the streets.

What HAS been noted is the propensity for Islam to produce mass-murdering psychotics. And that the children and fools of the Ideological Left, are prone to defending that production system and... we reject BOTH! Because BOTH THREATEN OUR MEANS TO EXERCISE OUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS.

But I watch al Jazeera ("Free our reporters") and CNN for my news. Do you have any other theories or are you prepared to admit that terrorist attacks on civilians GLOBALLY are mostly a function of rabid Islamists?

Part of the issue, I think, is that you probably consider it a "terrorist attack" if it is carried out by Muslims, but just consider it a "mass murder" or "civil war" or "freedom fighters" or what have you if they aren't Muslim, but no, by any substantive definition of "terrorism", Muslims would definitely not make up more than half of the attacks.

ROFLMNAO!

Yes, Lordy YES! The problem is that Fox doesn't show all the BILLIONS of MUSLIMS NOT TAKING UP ARMS TO STOP THE MUSLIMS THAT ARE MASSACRING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE... IN THEIR NAME AND THE NAME OF THEIR CULT!

Of course... thats because a billion Muslims are NOT taking up arms to stop the Muslims that are
massacring tens of thousands of innocent people... in their name and the name of their cult.

Which makes sense... but how cool is it that you feel that it serves as a sound moral justification to ignore the threat.

You people are a MENACE TO PEACE AND HUMANITY ON THE WHOLE!

Er, have you taken up arms personally to stop right wing white supremacist groups from murdering people in the name of your faith?

Your reasoning is truly that common to an imbecile.

NO ONE is arguing that every Muslim is taking up arms. IF that were the case, we'd be slaughtering them in the streets.

What HAS been noted is the propensity for Islam to produce mass-murdering psychotics. And that the children and fools of the Ideological Left, are prone to defending that production system and... we reject BOTH! Because BOTH THREATEN OUR MEANS TO EXERCISE OUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS.

When you say that you have "noted" a propensity of Muslims to mass murder people, you just mean that a large percentage of the Muslims you see on tv are involved in terrorism, right? Do you think that is a representative sample?

When's the last time some Christians carried it out numbnuts ?

Hmm, not sure which is the most recent. Maybe that guy that killed all those people at the Sikh temple? Or has there been an abortion clinic bombing since then?

Or maybe you can start talking about the crusades. LOL

LOL! I've always loved the lament of "THE CRUSADES!"... mostly because the lament is advanced out of ignorance, which as is nearly always the case, revolves around the relativist inability to negotiate the 'complexities' intrinsic to 'cause and effect'.

When I inform them that the Crusades came IN RESPONSE TO CENTURIES OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST AND SHARIA LAW... their eyes gloss over in their customary fashion and the baseless denials begin... 'Nuh uh!'.

"Surprise! It's a Muslim!"

Surprise! This thread fails as a hasty generalization fallacy!
How many more dozens of times do such things need to happen before you deign to recognize the pattern (Muslim-centric) for what it it?

Others - equally committed to religious egalitarianism, but stopping short of cultural self-suicide - believe that the pattern is already sufficiently established, and have no need to wait further, to 'declare' the pattern for what it is.

Should we establish a different set of rights and privileges for black Americans because of the high black crime rate?
The Nation and its People react as the need arises.

Let us hope that it does not come to that, but Safety will win in the end, if things get bad enough - which is the direction that we seem to be going.

Really? And you don't think you're delusional to seriously entertain the idea that the American people are going to effectively overturn most of the Constitution as it relates to civil rights to accomplish all of that?

The moment will come (and soon I suspect) when Americans will have to choose between restricting everyone's Constitutional rights as a matter of national security or restricting those who are the reason such restrictions are required. I know you will choose to bend over and spread 'em 'cause that's what you seem to like most, Princess.

You need to first look closely at the Quran.

ISIL and al-Qaida are not representative of all Muslims.

I didn't say they were did I? What I did say is we see not even a timid condemnation of the jihadists by these supposed "moderates". I'd like to see an army of muslims who detest the terrorists and murder them according to sharia. Fat chance.

Just as the MODERATE Germans allowed Hitler.

The MODERATE Chinese allowed Mao.

And the MODERATE Soviets allowed Stalin.

So do the MODERATE Muslims allow and even more than that, they help empower the legal Jihadists who are currently using our laws against us.

How?

A new voting district comprised, primarily of Muslim voters will elect a Muslim Councilman or a Muslim Mayor or a Muslim County Commissioner and so on.

And as we all tend to like those who are like us, those loyal American Muslims would be likely to hire or contract the services of, or call in for advice from other loyal Muslims (loyal, at least for the sake of this illustration), from time to time and for any number of completely legitimate reasons and on a completely responsible and professional basis.

And these independent businessmen and professionals might all be 100% loyal Americans who happen to be Muslims but who may also be just everyday nice people who happen not to be even all that religiously devout.

Until one of them gets a wild hair up his ass and becomes "SUDDENLY JIHADIST."

It happens all the time when someone gets "radicalized" for whatever the reason or by whatever method.

The Koran just has this effect on between 15% and 30% of all Muslims.

That is ONE of the unacceptable by-products of Islam we must not permit to bespoil our great nation.

And notice that none of our Muslim posters will dispute what I'm saying.

Why?

Because its true and you can look it up yourself to see its true.

Going suddenly Jihadist.

The stealth campaigns of the Muslim Brotherhood to bring down our Government from within.

The methods mentioned.

The Five Stages of Islam.

It's all true.

We must keep Muslim population levels in this country at the Stage One level or else we will start to suffer the by products of Islm.

Like Canada just did.

As Great Britain has.

As the Netherlands have.

Allowing large Muslim populations into your country is like setting off a time bomb which keeps growing more and more powerful until it explodes all sorts of Islamic waste matter into our society.

The by products of Islamic culture is what more muslims mean for America.

If Muslims REALLY love America they will want to protect US from their shit.

Those who want more Muslims in America WANT Americans to be shat upon.

Muslim shit.

We can prevent it.

We MUST prevent it.

No Muslim violence in America.

No Muslim subversion of our elected Representatives or our Government.

Er, have you taken up arms personally to stop right wing white supremacist groups from murdering people in the name of your faith?

Uh... NO. I haven't, But that's because: THERE ARE NO WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUPS MURDERING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF MY FAITH.

Last edited:
And I have no problem blaming blaming Islam and their followers as a whole, because first off, there's a ridiculous # of them that DO want to kill us and destroy our culture. Second, the ones that supposedly are moderate, turn around and demand they be treated differently than others when they are in western countries.
Fuck them, they are not willing to assimilate to the West when they migrate, so the ones that were not born in the West can go back where they came from.
In fact if up to me, I wouldn't let another Muslim immigrate to any Western country.

The hypocrisy you're demonstrating is totally off the charts. In a single post you're saying exactly the sorts of things about Muslims that you saying they're so terrible for thinking or saying about Christians...

Maybe we should just put all the right wing bigots from both Islam and Christianity on an island with all the weaponry they want and let them sort it out among themselves and just leave the normal people out of it.

First of all I'm not a Christian, but I love my Christian dominated nation. Or at least I did until more of you people came along.
Anyway, I think members of the Islamic cult have adequately demonstrated that when they immigrate to western countries, they have no intention of assimilating into that culture.
For that, I believe they would be much happier staying where the hell they came from, and I know those of us who are westerners will definitely be happier if they keep out.

Rejecting a creed which calls itself a faith and encourages it's followers to be intolerant and violent is good. The people of that faith either line up or ship out. Islam is incompatible with freedom, democracy, and human rights. There is no denial. You cannot tolerate such a faith and give it official status, and then complain when it's followers start acting like neanderthal animals.

LOL, seriously, you thought that was real? You don't know a single Muslim in real life, do you lol? Man, you guys just don't get how ignorant you come off at all... Go visit a city or get yourself an education or something, this is just insane.

As a matter of fact I know many Muslims, I actually grew up in a Muslim country and watched Islam and Islamists destroy it. The non practicing secular Muslims are beautiful people. The more "devout" ones, are a little crazy and totally intolerant, nor would I trust them.

You are alright in MY book!

Your family, friends and associates are okay, too.

As long as you will personally vouch for them.

:)

"Surprise! It's a Muslim!"

Surprise! This thread fails as a hasty generalization fallacy!
How many more dozens of times do such things need to happen before you deign to recognize the pattern (Muslim-centric) for what it it?

Others - equally committed to religious egalitarianism, but stopping short of cultural self-suicide - believe that the pattern is already sufficiently established, and have no need to wait further, to 'declare' the pattern for what it is.

Should we establish a different set of rights and privileges for black Americans because of the high black crime rate?
The Nation and its People react as the need arises.

Let us hope that it does not come to that, but Safety will win in the end, if things get bad enough - which is the direction that we seem to be going.

Really? And you don't think you're delusional to seriously entertain the idea that the American people are going to effectively overturn most of the Constitution as it relates to civil rights to accomplish all of that?

The moment will come (and soon I suspect) when Americans will have to choose between restricting everyone's Constitutional rights as a matter of national security or restricting those who are the reason such restrictions are required. I know you will choose to bend over and spread 'em 'cause that's what you seem to like most, Princess.

There is no right to freely exercise the plotting to insert the tenets of one's insane mass-murdering cult, usurping the means of free people to exercise their God-given rights. So ... there is no right to practice Islam.

This of course means that shutting down Islam in no way violates anyone's rights.

If Islam doesn't make people prone to violence then why do we keep seeing people who converted to Islam or joined an Islamist group get infected with sudden Jihad syndrome, and go out and slaughter complete strangers who are totally innocent? There has to be something in the ideology that makes them think they are doing the right thing. Period.

It isn't that more Muslims are violent, evil, people than anybody else, it is just that you seem to only get your information about what Muslims are like from sources that only mention Muslims in the context of terrorism, so you just assumed that was how Muslims are generally lol.

Again, you need to get out more. Go to a city. This weekend, go visit a city. You'll be amazed to discover how insanely far your understandings of the world were off the mark lol.

Moderate Muslims in our society are one thing...but the dirty, smelly, ugly and deadly by-products of those Moderate Muslims in any Democratic Republic are unacceptable to free minded people.

Last edited:
Yup, right wing Christians are the same as Islamists like ISIS. Typical apologist logic.

Well of course they are. For example, nearly all white supremacist terrorist groups in the US drape themselves in Christianity just the way ISIS drapes itself in Islam. Duh. There have actually been more than 80 terrorist attacks in the US from Christian groups for every 1 from a Muslim group. You knew that, right?

The acts you mention are by products of a free society.

Muslims interpret that freedom to mean a green light to unload their smelly bowels of Islamic waste onto our streets.

Nope.

Unacceptable.

Our farts are smelly enough without dealing with your actual shit, to boot!

If you live in a world so dumbed down that it is the rejection of the murder of innocent people as a direct product of one's ideology that is an act of bigotry rather than the murder, itself, I can't imagine you have enough grey matter to get into a University in the first place.

Somehow you're missing a really basic distinction- rejecting murder is good. Rejecting a religious group because members of it murder people is just stupidity since every religious group has murders in it...

How is this stuff new to you guys? It seems like you must just not participate in normal society at all or something.

Rejecting a creed which calls itself a faith and encourages it's followers to be intolerant and violent is good. The people of that faith either line up or ship out. Islam is incompatible with freedom, democracy, and human rights. There is no denial. You cannot tolerate such a faith and give it official status, and then complain when it's followers start acting like neanderthal animals.

"Rejecting a creed which calls itself a faith and encourages it's followers to be intolerant and violent is good. The people of that faith either line up or ship out. Islam is incompatible with freedom, democracy, and human rights. There is no denial. You cannot tolerate such a faith and give it official status, and then complain when it's followers start acting like neanderthal animals."

audienceApplauseBnW.gif

Great post!

:)

M2

But I watch al Jazeera ("Free our reporters") and CNN for my news. Do you have any other theories or are you prepared to admit that terrorist attacks on civilians GLOBALLY are mostly a function of rabid Islamists?

Part of the issue, I think, is that you probably consider it a "terrorist attack" if it is carried out by Muslims, but just consider it a "mass murder" or "civil war" or "freedom fighters" or what have you if they aren't Muslim, but no, by any substantive definition of "terrorism", Muslims would definitely not make up more than half of the attacks.

That's what you say.

Somehow you're missing a really basic distinction- rejecting murder is good. Rejecting a religious group because members of it murder people is just stupidity since every religious group has murders in it...

How is this stuff new to you guys? It seems like you must just not participate in normal society at all or something.

My society is quite normal, thank you. I happen to run my own business, and my S.A.T scores and transcripts from High school were good enough to get me accepted to Stanford in 1972. How about you?

As far as murderers in every religion, this is true, of course, but Islam has the distinction of producing an inordinate number who murder as a product OF that religion -- a distinction apparently lost on you and the other apologists. .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back