Surprise! It's a Muslim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Who is shocked that the terrorist in today's terror attack in Canada turned out to be a Muslim convert? I was totally shocked.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Gunman killed in Parliament attack named as Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a Canadian convert to Islam born in 1982,

michael-zehalf-bibeau.jpg

(CNN) -- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau has been identified by Canadian officials to their American counterparts as the suspected gunman in Wednesday's shooting in Ottawa, multiple U.S. officials told CNN.

The gunman was killed after two shooting incidents -- one at the Canada War Memorial, which is near the Parliament building, and another round of shooting inside Parliament -- in Ottawa, where this kind of violence is extremely rare.

Bibeau, who was born in 1982, was a convert to Islam and had a history of drug use before he converted, two sources said.

Canadian broadcaster CBC reported that Bibeau has a record of drug arrests going back 10 years.

Who is shocked that the terrorist in today's terror attack in Canada turned out to be a Muslim convert? I was totally shocked.

Gunman killed in Parliament attack named as Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a Canadian convert to Islam born in 1982,

(CNN) -- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau has been identified by Canadian officials to their American counterparts as the suspected gunman in Wednesday's shooting in Ottawa, multiple U.S. officials told CNN.

The gunman was killed after two shooting incidents -- one at the Canada War Memorial, which is near the Parliament building, and another round of shooting inside Parliament -- in Ottawa, where this kind of violence is extremely rare.

Bibeau, who was born in 1982, was a convert to Islam and had a history of drug use before he converted, two sources said.

Canadian broadcaster CBC reported that Bibeau has a record of drug arrests going back 10 years.

And a "gentleman" according to CNN.

Yeah,
Ya don't say. Eh?

Wa?! A Muslim?!

2932158385_e9c0414e16.jpg

Really? Did CNN attend the NY Metropolitan Opera performance last night that called the terrorist murderer a nice man? Must have. Interesting how suddenly terrorists are being described as nice people and gentlemen. I think not!

yep , but still I hear the talking heads even on fox talking about whether it was an act of terrorism or not .

America had better wake up. They said they are now on alert for their bridges? The USA had better start putting more security on our own - namely the Brooklyn Bridge - I'm sure they would love to take down that landmark - they already had a story about someone managing to fly two white flags over the top of it not too far back.

Yeah,
Ya don't say. Eh?

Wa?! A Muslim?!

That baby is as cute as can be!

I predicted he'd be a Québécois pissed because he's out of truffles and snails...the name looked A-rab....notice his "assault rifle" in the pic? :badgrin: So now the Canuckistanians know the feeling and in lilly white Ottawa too... with the Maple Leafs in town to boot. I suggest they cover him in pig guts and let the crows have him.

Yeah,
Ya don't say. Eh?

Wa?! A Muslim?!

That baby is as cute as can be!

That baby has the face of a mosquito!

An adorable mosquito :biggrin:

I predicted he'd be a Québécois pissed because he's out of truffles and snails...the name looked A-rab....notice his "assault rifle" in the pic? :badgrin: So now the Canuckistanians know the feeling and in lilly white Ottawa too... with the Maple Leafs in town to boot. I suggest they cover him in pig guts and let the crows have him.

Throw the Northern Coonass into a gator pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back