Surprise: Genius behind man-hating Gillette ad is a radical feminist

Harassing and assaulting women are not a part of masculinity.
No. They are certainly not! Gillette has a lot of guts lecturing males as if we are all bullies and cave men and I don't appreciate their commercial.
I will be certain to never buy their product in the future, if I ever did before.

That woman has no clue what she is talking about if that is what she meant.
You have a problem with the concept of masculinity. I was taught by my father to respect and treat women as equals and my daughters are happy well adjusted women of accomplishment as a result. Most males I know were instructed similarly.

I don't appreciate Gillette addressing me as if I were Harvey Weinstein and that goes for you as well.

So what’s wrong with telling men to not be bullies?

Now try this: Ad tells black people not to steal. Why is this offensive?

Or maybe: Ad tells women not to lie. Why is this offensive?

Or Democrats, don’t assault and try to murder people.

Surprise: Genius behind man-hating Gillette ad is a radical feminist.
You are still clutching your pearls over an ad? :777:
That really the best defense of Leftardism?

Never mind, we know the answer.

There is nothing wrong with the Gillette ad. Most of the sexual harassment and sexual assaults are committed by men and it is a epidemic. During the Kavanaugh hearings we saw how Dr Ford was treated and Chris Wallace learned his daughters had some issues as well. We heard what Donald Trump said about women. Totally unacceptable. This is something that goes back for decades. Grace Lee Whitney was dumped from the original Star Trek series because she resisted the advances of a network executive when he assaulted her.

The culture has to be changed. Boys will be boys is no longer acceptable. I agree with this ad and this is one time I agree with her. Unlike you, I can separate my politics from what is right and wrong. Your garbage is not acceptable.

So by simply using Gillette razors, we will be cured of our "toxic masculinity" and will no longer want to be grabbing pussies.

:laughing0301:
Screw that I'll let my facial hair grow.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Not all ppl into feminism, much like ppl embracing a plethora of 'isms' emerging during the evolution of our society, share the same exact beliefs.

"Feminist Camille Paglia - Mentally Imbalanced, Neurotic, Hateful Women Poisoning American Culture"

While I do not support Ms. Paglia view on prostitution, believing no reasonably well adjusted person would sell their body to a stranger, I fully support her position that large numbers of American women, aka maternal child caregivers, are infected with some type of emotional or mental illness.

I also support American medical professionals I believe offer a reasonable explanation for why far too many teens and adults would consider selling their bodies in the first place.

Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

Peace.
___
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim

I love it! A razor ad shows just how thin skinned conservative republicans really are! :71:

LOL.......move of genius by Gillette.......watch their sales over the next year!! Dumbass progressives....:aug08_031:....think such a huge company didn't do market research before going with such an ad. Doy.......Bic and Schick take the bumpy on this!:boobies::boobies:
Remember when conservative republicans predicted that NIKE sales would go down? :71:

Oh....the poor conservative republicans.......standing up FOR bullies and misogynists.

I have a beard, but my wife shaves her legs and whatnot. Maybe Gillette knows their market.

Harassing and assaulting women are not a part of masculinity.
No. They are certainly not! Gillette has a lot of guts lecturing males as if we are all bullies and cave men and I don't appreciate their commercial.
I will be certain to never buy their product in the future, if I ever did before.

That woman has no clue what she is talking about if that is what she meant.
You have a problem with the concept of masculinity. I was taught by my father to respect and treat women as equals and my daughters are happy well adjusted women of accomplishment as a result. Most males I know were instructed similarly.

I don't appreciate Gillette addressing me as if I were Harvey Weinstein and that goes for you as well.
You go girl!

Remember when conservative republicans predicted that NIKE sales would go down?
Remember when Chick fil-A, Rush Limbaugh, Hobby Lobby and right wing radio in general was going to be driven out of business?

Oh....the poor conservative republicans.......standing up FOR bullies and misogynists.
That's not the case but since when have you and your slimy ilk been confined by what's true?

Oh and when I Posted this same bs, the " CLUELESS" were making fun of " it's just a shaving" commerical
BECAUSE GAWD DAM STUPIDITY CAN'T DECODE WHAT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!!

STUPIDITY CAN'T DECODE WTF IT MEANS WHEN WE TELL YOU THE MASSES OF POPULATION CAN BE TOLD WHAT TO THINK VIA THIS METHOD!!!
We told you how media is used to engineer what ppl think or don't think........

IT STILL HASN'T SUNK IN THE HEADS OF YOU DUMBASSES!!!

31052127_568364506862063_6292711960106500096_n.jpg

MSM/ MEDIA indoctrinating your thoughts this is a small part of how it's done and you won't ever see it coming lol.

LOL.......move of genius by Gillette.......watch their sales over the next year!! Dumbass progressives....:aug08_031:....think such a huge company didn't do market research before going with such an ad. Doy.......Bic and Schick take the bumpy on this!:boobies::boobies:
Remember when conservative republicans predicted that NIKE sales would go down? :71:

Their shares are still 10% below level before the Keapernick campaign.

There is nothing wrong with the Gillette ad. Most of the sexual harassment and sexual assaults are committed by men and it is a epidemic. During the Kavanaugh hearings we saw how Dr Ford was treated and Chris Wallace learned his daughters had some issues as well. We heard what Donald Trump said about women. Totally unacceptable. This is something that goes back for decades. Grace Lee Whitney was dumped from the original Star Trek series because she resisted the advances of a network executive when he assaulted her.

The culture has to be changed. Boys will be boys is no longer acceptable. I agree with this ad and this is one time I agree with her. Unlike you, I can separate my politics from what is right and wrong. Your garbage is not acceptable.

Really? Most sexual harassment and assault is done by men? I'm shocked. Shocked I say.

No we didn't see how Dr Ford was treated. We have no idea how Dr Ford was treated, because we couldn't verify one single thing she said. As far as I'm concerned when you lie, you get treated like a liar. When I've lied in the past, I was treated like I lied, and rightly so.

Dr Ford shouldn't make up stuff with zero evidence, and then cry about being treated badly. You can't do this 30 years later, crap, with this "don't know where it happened, when it happened, or who it was with, and no one can validate anything... and expect to be treated like you have credibility.

Dr Ford got what she deserved, and any woman who lies through their teeth. Can I just make up that you hit me with a baseball bat? No one saw it... not exactly sure where it happened... but 30 years ago, BusyBee hit me with a baseball bat... and I can't prove it, and there is no evidence.....

But don't treat me badly! Just because there is no evidence, proof, witnesses, or anything at all anywhere supporting my claims.... don't you dare say I might be making it up.

Chris Wallace learned his daughters had some issues as well. We heard what Donald Trump said about women. Totally unacceptable. This is something that goes back for decades. Grace Lee Whitney was dumped from the original Star Trek series because she resisted the advances of a network executive when he assaulted her.

Nothing you wrote here, has anything to do with that commercial.

Boys will be boys is a joke, not a reality. I have not once in my life, been told, or heard, or had someone tell me that they were told, the phrase 'boys will be boys'.

Quite frankly, the problem isn't that culture needs to change. The problem isn't masculinity. The problem is a lack of fathers.

It is masculinity that is missing from men. It is the lack of a masculine father, instilling the virtue of a masculine man, into boys.

We have prisons in this country, where 100% of the men in the prison, grew up in a fatherless home. We have 23% of children growing up in a home with only a mother.

So let's think about that. Most of the people with massive criminal and social problems are growing up in homes without men... and then you want to claim that the problem is masculinity? Most of the biggest problems in our society are coming from homes where there are only women as parents, and men are to blame for that?

So these single women are teaching these boys without a male influence, to be terrible? To be this bad version of masculinity? Or maybe it's more that there is a lack of masculinity influencing these boys, which is why they are acting this way?

How about this.... how about you stop demonizing men. How about you left men up, and promote fatherhood and being married as a virtue? How about we promote men as being the primary way of spreading good moral values to the next generation? Because the fact is, the influence of a father, or lack of a father, will always be greater than the influence of a mother. Always has been, and always will be. Attacking men, only makes more of the kind of men you don't like. You create your own monsters by attacking masculinity.

I love it! A razor ad shows just how thin skinned conservative republicans really are
It actually shows what idiots and fools leftist SJWs are. Any company that runs an ad that intentionally antagonizes about half their potential customers demonstrates their ideological idiocy is more important to them than their business.
It's just needless divisiveness.

I take it there weren't any women in the lifeboats complaining about "toxic masculinity" as they watched men freezing and drowning to death after the Titanic went down.

Forum List

Back