Surprise: Genius behind man-hating Gillette ad is a radical feminist

Well surprise surprise..

Kim Gehrig Wiki, Age, Husband, Biography, Family, Net worth & More

images

images

So what’s wrong with telling men to not be bullies?

Now try this: Ad tells black people not to steal. Why is this offensive?

Or maybe: Ad tells women not to lie. Why is this offensive?

Or Democrats, don’t assault and try to murder people.

Surprise: Genius behind man-hating Gillette ad is a radical feminist.

There is nothing wrong with the Gillette ad. Most of the sexual harassment and sexual assaults are committed by men and it is a epidemic. During the Kavanaugh hearings we saw how Dr Ford was treated and Chris Wallace learned his daughters had some issues as well. We heard what Donald Trump said about women. Totally unacceptable. This is something that goes back for decades. Grace Lee Whitney was dumped from the original Star Trek series because she resisted the advances of a network executive when he assaulted her.

The culture has to be changed. Boys will be boys is no longer acceptable. I agree with this ad and this is one time I agree with her. Unlike you, I can separate my politics from what is right and wrong. Your garbage is not acceptable.

There is nothing wrong with the Gillette ad. Most of the sexual harassment and sexual assaults are committed by men and it is a epidemic. During the Kavanaugh hearings we saw how Dr Ford was treated and Chris Wallace learned his daughters had some issues as well. We heard what Donald Trump said about women. Totally unacceptable. This is something that goes back for decades. Grace Lee Whitney was dumped from the original Star Trek series because she resisted the advances of a network executive when he assaulted her.

The culture has to be changed. Boys will be boys is no longer acceptable. I agree with this ad and this is one time I agree with her. Unlike you, I can separate my politics from what is right and wrong. Your garbage is not acceptable.

So by simply using Gillette razors, we will be cured of our "toxic masculinity" and will no longer want to be grabbing pussies.

:laughing0301:

Ever hear the phrase "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" ?

576763572.jpg
4508636268_55cc1948b8_z.jpg
8611052488_7117f857f2_b.jpg
6048409501_0f08c2b9ee_b.jpg

Seems like an awful lot of objectification going on in such a "woke" company.

Gillette is being mocked without mercy on social media.

Didn't see that coming...lol

The thread title says "Surprise: Genius..."

Well, it's not surprise at all. Now about "genius" part... like in the movie Deception, they're implanting the message without you even knowing about it. Let me give you an example.

So there I was, putting on my rape shoes, and practicing my sexual harassment pickup lines yesterday morning. I just got done cyberbullying my coworkers. It was time to shave, I yelled at my wife to smile because I demand it, while pinching her butt right after she told me she didn't consent to it. Putting on the shaving cream and thinking about how I can get my neighbor kids into a fight at the next BBQ, I replaced the worn Gillette brand Mach3 and began to chant "boys will be boys" as I started to shave.

Then suddenly my daughter burst into the bathroom holding her phone. As I began to mansplain to her why she isn't smart enough to know my shaving time is my time she showed me the new Gillette ad. I realized how my every view and behavior I've ever held dear was wrong. I'm calling in sick at the toxic masculinity factory today and registering Democrat. Thanks Gillette, now excuse me while I help to impeach Trump.

Oh, and let's not forget that almost all "bad behavior" in that advertisement was done by white men, while routinely the "good behavior" and "bro, don't do that" came from blacks. That was eyeopening for me, considering that black man, just 7% of American population, account for more than 50% of rapes, 55% of murders, 65% of domestic abuse, and creates 80% of single mothers in America.

A while back a woman had a great take on the "toxic masculinity" bullshit. She said something to the effect that, considering all of the fatherless homes and the enormous social costs associated with it, America needs more masculinity, not less.

Forum List

Back