Sure to bring screeches from the leftists...

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
... should this ever come to pass.

Who’s Afraid of an Amendments Convention? | Cato @ Liberty

This is something the left will use any and every means possible to avoid - if for no other reason they know, shudl it happen, they will be powerless.. It's a sure bet that at least 13 states will oppose just about any proposal made by the left - but far less certain that the same can be said for any given proposal from the right.

And, of course, one can only imagine the melting liberal faces, should the 38th yes vote come in for...

Amendment (x)
Upon ratification of this amendment, the Constitution of the United States, as amended, shall be immediately rendered null and void.

Last edited:
M14 Shooter: I believe it is the slow and not too bright that are doing those really crappy jobs that you and other arrogant slobs wouldn't stoop to do. As for the old and sick, start with your parents. Take them out to a landfill, knock them over the head with a shovel and bury them, that way they won't be a burden.
When we're all done eliminating the old, sick and slow-minded, we can turn our attention to those who lack empathy toward their fellow man (such as yourself) line y'all up against walls and put a firing squad in front of them. After all, we have to get rid of the hitler youth too.

M14 Shooter: I believe it is the slow and not too bright that are doing those really crappy jobs that you and other arrogant slobs wouldn't stoop to do. As for the old and sick, start with your parents. Take them out to a landfill, knock them over the head with a shovel and bury them, that way they won't be a burden.
If you want to actually argue against the statement in my sig, please do. The dreck you posted here is noting but a piss-poor attempt to attack me, not address what I said.

When we're all done eliminating the old, sick and slow-minded, we can turn our attention to those who lack empathy toward their fellow man (such as yourself) line y'all up against walls and put a firing squad in front of them. After all, we have to get rid of the hitler youth too.
Thank you for providing an example of what liberals would do to those that have the audacity to disagree with them, should they ever have the ability.

Forum List

Back