Police beating (video)

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Tank, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,953

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  2. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,893
    okay i watched this...the police kick the hell out of the kid.....i have heard this explained....the police in the chase work up a lot of adralin and when the chase stops they explode....

aside from that...i will say this...if that was a white kid no one would care..i note the mother is all about the police beating....what about the stealing ass kid...i mean can you commit crime and then just toss your hands up and expect everyone to be calling you sir? i think not. the kid and family will now sue and the police will lose their jobs....why should the stealing kid profit from this?? why should sorry parenting make a profit?

and look at all them big men in their suits and fancy names with the x behind it.....why are they even talking? al sharptons wanna bes? what? o the poor improvished kid....my ass...this is black history month ...not carter to Negroes month

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,953
    I like how the black leaders are calling for a riot.

4. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  5. Bill O'Olberman

Bill O'Olberman Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +124
    Police are given power and authority over people because they are supposed to be able to control themselves and not explode. If they are the type that explodes then they should be held accountable and should be looking for employment else where. Just because they are the police doesnt mean they can disregard things like the law and ethics.

6. sangha

sangha Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +179
    Bigots hate seeing a well dressed black man.

7. barry1960

barry1960 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +85
    We cannot condone the police beating the hell out of someone, even if the person is a criminal. Police officers are trained and should be able to control themselves. They should be held to a higher standard than an average citizen because of the authority they possess. I doubt any ordinary citizen's violent actions could be excuse as an adrenaline rush. For example, someone steals my wallet, I chase the guy down, get him on the ground and beat the hell out of him. I doubt the police would excuse my actions.

That said, if you are sick of people trying to profit from or use such actions for political reasons, I am with you on that. The officers should lose their jobs and go on trial. The kid should get his medical bills paid, receive an apology, and move on with his life. If there is any residual permanent physical damage, then perhaps a small indemnity could be paid.

No riots, no riots, no traveling political types making news conferences, no attorneys filing giant lawsuits.........

8. sangha

sangha Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +179
    When acts of police brutality are actually responded to by firing the officers and putting them on trial, then there won't be anyone profitting from such actions.

In reality, acts of police brutality result lin the police protecting the criminals with badges.

9. Mini 14

Mini 14 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +570
    "When the people in the hood see it, they're going to be angry also"

His suit is the equivalent of lipstick on a pig.

10. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
    Clearly Assault. He was intentionally run over by the Police car Too. He was surrounded, no where to go, Game Over? No, lets kick and punch him into unconsciousness? There is no excuse for what happened here. These men should have all been charged with Assault. Not one of them should be wearing a badge today.