Supreme Court ‘Must Be Dissolved’: Liberals Melt Down over Ruling that States Can’t Disqualify Trump from Ballots

Not an opinion. A fact that is going to happen.

We will overturn the Stalinist.Leninist. Marxist. Fascist. Republican. Conservative court.

It is illegitimate. It is corrupt. The people know it is illegitimate, and corrupt.

And it will be filled with justices that reflect the will of the people.
Numbnuts I tried to tell you self proclaimed educated leftists that the states have no control of the 14th amendment. But you wouldn't listen to us uneducated people 🤭😅😆😄😃😄😃😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I very much enjoy seeing the DemoKKKrats eat each other.

However, given the left's propensity for political violence, I fear these justices are in danger.

We pay for their security, and I don't remember any being killed or even beaten up. I don't give their security a second thought. Never have.

The point that you are a butthurt TDS sore loser?

Nah, I got that.
Butthurt?

Never here. Not ever.

For those who you losers project far too much...

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..."

😏

Not an opinion. A fact that is going to happen.

We will overturn the Stalinist.Leninist. Marxist. Fascist. Republican. Conservative court.

It is illegitimate. It is corrupt. The people know it is illegitimate, and corrupt.

And it will be filled with justices that reflect the will of the people.
Haha the irony…the court says the people should decide who’s president and dembots call them facist

Sad real sad

The mask is ripped off and they are now exposed as naked communists. Such a typical response from liberals. When they don’t get their way they change laws, ignore rulings and just generally try to change organizations. They are children, mentally, and I see any way to live side by side with them in peace if this country is to endure as it was founded.

Keith Olberman?

That’s who this is about

Fuckkng idiots

The mask is ripped off and they are now exposed as naked communists. Such a typical response from liberals. When they don’t get their way they change laws, ignore rulings and just generally try to change organizations. They are children, mentally, and I see any way to live side by side with them in peace if this country is to endure as it was founded.

You fascist got away with murder cause of your pretense democrats did not do anything to stop the Supreme Court. They gave power to Heir Trump Your wealthy possibly bribed the democrats not to stop the Supreme Court again.

I Don't know if our country can stand the kind of hate this former president has brewed.
by saying as a president he will only work for the good of him self & half the country.
Its spilled over, and the thought of hating people I don't even know because of religion?
Religion is suppose to bring love, not support hate.???

WTF are you talking about?

Meh. We all knew the court was corrupted before this.
Nothing like this court.

In my 70 years I have never seen the court at the front of politics as it is today.
I never knew every member of the court intimately as I do today. They just did not job. Now, they rule for one man. One orange man. And they rule against the will of the majority.

Have you got one federally elected Democrat saying to disolve the court...

Saying that the court ruling is quite strange... The text in the constitution is quite clear, I agree with the court that states shouldn't be the decider of this... Who is?

The court has basically said you can't be taken off the ballot and has effectively ignored the constitution... There is nothing in the constitution that states Congress needs to legislate this... The Court from a legal pint of view was quite poor.

Forum List

Back