Supreme Court. Individual mandate

We just lost a freedom thanks to Obama and his kind. Next they can require us to buy certain cars or tax us if we don't. Buy bullets we are going to need them when the revolution comes.

Freedom?

:laugh2:

get a grip, and don't forget to stop sucking off the tit of everyone else that pay the bills. Get insurance!!

This is a real blow to our freedom. Obama won and Americans lost. Wait till no on is working them we will have no insurance and no taxes. I had hoped that theSC would have some sense but then, they like politicians are above the law.

We know how much Americans love their taxes! This gives Romney an incredible tool to use.

What is unconstitutional is that the commerce part of it. But they upheld it as a tax which I find funny when Obama himself said that it was NOT a tax .. confusing

God Bless America!!!

ABC News Special Report: Upheld Mandate

under tax law provision :: like flood insurance

6-3 decision

incorrect. It was struck down.

the live video feed on FOX shows a lot of speakers talking about how the mandate was struck down.

LOL! Fox is a bunch of right wing propaganda that are going to twist it in any way the possibly can, because they are a bunch of fucking idiots.

The mandate passed, and is being upheld. Like stated before, eat shit tea party! :clap2::clap2:

it wasn't FOX News commentators I was watching.. it was the live feed from the people outside the SCOTUS building... some kind of rally or protest.... I was repeating what the various speakers were saying.

No spin, dipshit.

Forum List

Back